• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Murica vs Canehdia - Game Over, MURICA WINS!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Kary was the entire Justice League?!
Woah.

Uh, anyway. I'm expecting people to be in my face about Capps. I'll post more after my first class today.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Since there is a 98% chance that RR will need a replacement and I owe him one . . .

/in as potential replacement

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Umm, so where did we leave off lol?

It's been a little while.

Also! KARY NOOOOOOO!!!!! WAAAAAAH!
I believe Capps sacrificed himself in a ... er... heroic attempt to save town.

Two townies got killed and that leaves 3 townies and 2 mafia.
I feel toDay's decision must be a good decision.

Pokemon said he was the cop. So... uh... clarification on the Justice League of America role? It must be the game's "body guard"... Kary didn't claim cop so.

If that is the case, it's very possible that he died protecting Pokemon and that Pokemon is completely innocent because mafia tried to kill him. So...
My current most townie read is Pokemon.

The current player list is as follows:
1. pokemongeof
2. ScaryLB59

3. Myself
4. Kirbification
5. Disfunkshunal
6. Pawndidater2

7. J

Barring Pokemon (reason previously stated) and Myself (I wouldn't suspect myself, after all), That means two of Scary, Kirbi, Dis, Pawn, and J would be mafia.
2/5 of you (out of 6 if you believe I'm not innocent yet) are scum.
3/5 (or 6 again) of you are innocent. Prove to me that you are innocent.

A lot of this might seem immediately obvious, but I needed to organize my thoughts.

ATTN POKEMON:
I wonder if you investigated anyone.
If you didn't, you're probably dying toNight and it would kind of be a waste...
Please tell me you have findings.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Let's look at the list of people who voted for capps:
3. Capps - Disfunkshunal, ToasterBrains, Pawndidater2, Capps, Kirbification
Dis,
Myself,
Pawn,
Capps himself,
And Kirbi.

Cross referencing my list of possibilities (Scary, Kirbi, Dis, Pawn, and J), there are three matches. Dis, Pawn, and Kirbi.
It's not farfetched to assume that at least one scum voted for Capps, correct? Going from this, these three are /less/ townie. Of course, if you don't think I'm innocent, then I'm less townie in your eyes according to my walkthrough of the current situation.

Out of Dis, Pawn, and Kirbi, at least one of them is scum. If none of them are scum, that makes J and Scary scum. However, for some reason, I doubt Scary as a scum. Not sure why.

In summary, my reads out of the list of current players in order of least to most scummy:

1. Pokemongeof
2.ScaryLB59
3. J
4. Dis / Pawn / Kirbi

Additionally, any one (or even two) of the three in #4 are scum, or both Scary and J are scum.
I believe Dis, Pawn, and Kirbi should be questioned the hardest.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I believe toNight may reveal who is scum, actually. We need to lynch someone toDay.

Two people will die (in the best case scenario).

Pokemongeof will probably die for obvious reasons, unless scum goes after someone else or doesn't kill at all. If scum kills someone else (if it isn't me, because I've been excluding myself from my analysis for obvious reasons and it won't help if I die except to convince you to believe me), then that person's alignment will be revealed.

As will the person we lynch.
I say we lynch someone in my 3 top choices for consideration: Dis, Pawn, and Kirbi. If one of them dies and is scum, we survive for at least one more day. If one dies and is town, we're put in a tight squeeze, but it's narrowed down between the others in the triad.

What would really help us, scum, is if you killed someone in that triad too. Then there's a good chance whoever is left in it is scum.

...But it would suck if I died, because that would just prolong things, unless if someone else could help analyze this with me.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Before I go to sleep, just a thought.

Before Capps went and offed himself, we should look at who was garnering the heat out of the people you listed TB, as far as Day 1 was concerned.

I'm gonna reread again tomorrow before I try to make any cases or over analyze anything. Been getting early sleep "by my standards lol" lately and gotta keep it up!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'll reread tomorrow and quote anything noteworthy the big three have said.

Note that this is all riding on Pokemon being cop. It isn't impossible that was an elaborate ruse to take out the bodyguard. ("I'm going to say I'm cop so the body guard protects me, so the other scum can try to "kill" me, thus taking out the bodyguard")

If someone could make a list of everyone who claimed not cop that would help.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Do we have to prod Red to prod everyone else?
That amount of prodding is borderline unsanitary.

That being said, I've yet to reread, but I promise, I'll do it when I stop being busy.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Clarification, Kary was a Vanilla townie.
Well, I guess everything I've said was thrown out the window.

...You know what? I have nothing besides it right now anyway. It wouldn't hurt to keep on the now-faulty idea.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Vote: Pawn

Uhm Capps, we aren't asking you to change your vote....but that reliance on needing to go with the crowd is bugging me.

FoS: Capps
I thought it was interesting to note this happened.
Can't really think of a way to use this right now, it's been a long night. Perhaps it will pique someone's interest.

Are responses scumplay now?

Also stop saying "my fellow townies." It's killing a deep part of my brain.

Either I'm suddenly dyslexic or this sentence makes no logical sense.

This also makes no sense.

Can we please not.

He just went through all of my posts and said I'm pretty null. Do you even read.

Holy gawd.
I would also like to bring this back up. Pawn did kind of get... strange... at one point, arguing with Capps.

After skimming from page 6 up, I think I can say my 3 guesses for possible scum teams. I... will probably be laughably wrong.

1. Pawn and J.
  2. Dis and Pawn.
  3. Dis and J.
I'm having a hard time with words at the moment (currently procrastinating on an essay). I can't exactly explain right now (I'll try at a later date), but I picked these three because I'm 100% sure Pokemon is townie, Kirb always leaned townie for me (In that triad I mentioned in previous posts, I was considering leaving him out of that).

Scary doesn't seem harmful either. His mannerisms when posting seem to be more helpful than harmful. So it just leaves those three. Also, considering the chances that one of the scum voted for Capps, I'm almost certain one of the guesses is at least half right.

I recommend that someone check me on this.

In fact:
Everyone: Give me a reason why Kirb and Scary don't seem innocent.

I'm putting my vote on Pawn right now because his behavior yesterDay could be interpreted as an attempt to divert attention from himself to Capps' logical reasoning and how he disagreed with it.

That's not to say I won't keep an eye on Scary and Kirb.

If it isn't Pawn, my guesses for Scum Team would be:

1. Dis and J
  2. Dis and Scary
  3. Dis and Kirb (I somewhat doubt this.)
In other words, Dis is a scum if Pawn is not. That is, if at least one of the people who voted for Capps is scum

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I noticed that too when reviewing everything, Pawn seemed really scummy and we tried to get the wagon going but that was overshadowed by Capps' self wagon.

Not to keep harping on it, but Poke definitely needs to get in here.

Also, do I have to give a reason for myself not being innocent? I don't see anything wrong with Kirb. He's been alright to me thus far.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Also, do I have to give a reason for myself not being innocent? I don't see anything wrong with Kirb. He's been alright to me thus far.
Yes. Blame my desire for completeness.

How is Kirb being "alright with you thus far" different from anyone else?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Wow toaster you seem pretty convinced I'm scum. Despite putting your vote on pawn, I still show up twice as many theorized scum teams. Gotta admit that hurt me a little. I can only imagine your face looking like your avatar's when you eventually find out I'm town.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
It's essentially similar to your read on me thus far. He's been more helpful than harmful in his posts. That and I really haven't seen anything scummy from him.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wow toaster you seem pretty convinced I'm scum. Despite putting your vote on pawn, I still show up twice as many theorized scum teams. Gotta admit that hurt me a little. I can only imagine your face looking like your avatar's when you eventually find out I'm town.
I'm only convinced you're scum if Pawn turns out to be town.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Notice how my toDay guesses had you, J, and Pawn 3 times.
I'm not giving any of you special treatment, until either Pokemon shows up with his investigation (if it ends up being useful), or Pawn dies and we find out what his role is.

The team could also be Scary and Kirb, but I find that unlikely.

(Though I honestly wouldn't be surprised. It's not impossible that my most town reads that aren't Pokemon are a scum team too. Keep that in mind.)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hmmm not sure I like that logic.
Because you're mentioned more times than you like?

I have no reason to believe you're innocent, and going from my analysis of possible situations and inferences based on who is likely be innocent, you just happen to very likely be scum.

I'm not 100% on anything. It was a long break and I'm trying to piece things together with what we have, and what we have makes you, Pawn, and J the most suspicious to me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
There are two vanilla townies, a miller, a cop, and a bodyguard left for town. Both scum remain.

If we end up being wrong, and two townies are killed toNight, that would leave 3 town and 2 scum, effectively making the Day after toDay LyLo.

If you can convince me I'm wrong about anything, by all means, do so.
But do so without revealing to me that you are the scum on the list of people that voted for Capps c:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I never said it wasn't sound logic, just that I don't like it. Though it isn't sound logic, there's a pretty big bias there.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Super lazy, but re-read the game. Toaster has moved up to stronger town read especially with his analysis and flurry of posting. Seems my earlier intuition was correct on him. I still believe in my gut intuition that Pawn is at least one of the scummies. By PoE from my town-reads, I feel Pawn/Dis are the scum-team but feel much more stronger on Pawn at the moment. Dis' response to Toaster is lacking and not really reading as caring too much about finding scum but moreso trying to poke small holes in Toaster's argument. Anywho's I am gonna requote what I said yesterDay at the end and just cut out things that are no longer relevant.

I'd actually rather lynch someone like Pawn who does absolutely nothing and when he does come in here, it's still nothing. I know I may be sounding a tad hypocritical with my little posts that do not have much of anything but I just don't feel that he is actually trying that hard at all. I mean what I have seen of Pawn when he does play is that he actually tries to do something or anything.

If someone deserves to go, we have other options. I'm going to be putting my vote on Pawndidator because I would rather get rid of a crapshoot read/someone who isn't even trying over someone who is here and exuding town tells over that others. Yes, his earlier play was opportunistic and his wording got very befuddling when saying to investigate him but this is a newbie game. Words will be jumbled in the beginning of it all.

With Disfunk, I feel he is more null-leaning scum because his attitude seems very forced regarding when people have been pressuring him this game and makes me want to beliieve that he is scum and someone I will be looking into the most toMorrow if I am still around. Disfunk just rubs me the wrong way and I would morely like him gone but there is not enough time to build a case and get that pain train rolling right now.

Then there is Pawn who is just....not here and not doing anything to aid town and since the only wagon is him or Capps, I have to vote to get out Pawn over Capps because I would rather have one of my town reads than a question mark to try and determine later on in the game. I know Kary/Scary have their votes on him so with mine that would only mean we need two more to flip the wagons which is doable with Kirbi and someone else like Toaster who would join the wagon if he saw it had more of a majority.
Vote: Pawndidater2

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I never said it wasn't sound logic, just that I don't like it. Though it isn't sound logic, there's a pretty big bias there.
How is there a bias?

I essentially just listed possibilities and left out people who don't strike me as suspicious, such as Pokemon, Kirb, Scary, and Myself.
Logically, if those people are innocent, then the scum is among you, pawn, and J.

Considering your reaction to all this, it's not making you look really good.
I'm still reserving my vote on you until the next Day though.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It isn't impossible that I'm very wrong and something silly like Kirb and Scary are the scum team or something is true.

Also, J is only suspicious because he's played a lot and I refuse to read him as town until I'm sure. He's a little harder to read, I imagine. I hope you understand, J. :p
A lot of my logic relies on the fact that at least one scum voted for Capps.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
How is there a bias?

I essentially just listed possibilities and left out people who don't strike me as suspicious, such as Pokemon, Kirb, Scary, and Myself.
Logically, if those people are innocent, then the scum is among you, pawn, and J.

Considering your reaction to all this, it's not making you look really good.
I'm still reserving my vote on you until the next Day though.
LOL that's bias.

As for my reaction, how are you interpreting it? I intended it as playful banter. I'm actually nonchalant about the whole ordeal because this game doesn't have a real sense of urgency.

@J
I'm not really poking holes in toaster's argument but in arguments in mafia in general. There are no certainties. As for finding scum, Kary and Capps were my two top suspects, with them gone I'm at a lost so I'll listen to what pawn has to say since the general consensus is he's hiding something. He hasn't posted yet so I can't do that yet.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
LOL that's bias.

As for my reaction, how are you interpreting it? I intended it as playful banter. I'm actually nonchalant about the whole ordeal because this game doesn't have a real sense of urgency
I wasn't favoring one group of people over another or anything.
If that's bias than everything in the game is bias. Oh wait. :c

Relative to all the other finger-pointing and the like, it's unbiased.
Relatively. It's just observations and probability.
My posts toDay have been nothing more than just observations and analysis. :lol:

(And noted.)

Anyhow, I would like input from Pawn and Poke anytime soon, please.
Pawn was reading this last night but didn't say anything.

I will say that if Pawn is scum, my suspicion towards Dis won't be as harsh tomorrow as it would be if Pawn was town.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alright cool, so for now J is clear unless he's Godfather. His play though gives me more of a town lean.

Pawn really isn't looking to good with not posting. He hasn't been around at all today and kinda disappeared toward the end of Day 1. He was the other train that we had going. Kary didn't like him, J already has a vote on him as well as Toaster. My question is why shouldn't we look at Pawn today?

Top Bottom