• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Murica vs Canehdia - Game Over, MURICA WINS!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well I mean at this point we're waiting on J to say things or Ryu to post updates.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It appears Pawn and Scary are viewing this thread. Just thought I'd point it out.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
J/Kary madness lol.

Someone already said it but this has been really wacky.

The idea that Capps is the godfather falls into the idea I had between a Pawn/Capps scum team but something just doesn't seem right in their interactions. My gut tells me that one of them is likely scum and it would blow my mind if neither are.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
J/Kary madness lol.

Someone already said it but this has been really wacky.

The idea that Capps is the godfather falls into the idea I had between a Pawn/Capps scum team but something just doesn't seem right in their interactions. My gut tells me that one of them is likely scum and it would blow my mind if neither are.

Alright Scary, so if I pop up as town, could I assume your next vote would be for Pawn?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Disfunk, TALKS NAOWS OR ELZES! WE HAZ CAUGHTZ YEW

But seriously, your take on things?
I still don't like Pawn's shutdown. If this is his very first game it's possible he didn't know what he was getting into but I find it hard to believe that the idea of being interrogating heavily never crossed his mind. With that being said I haven't got enough of a read on him to suspect him over you. In addition to everything I stated before, the constant passive mention of you being a townie was concerning me and it makes a lot of since when toaster contextualized it in his godfather theory. Besides that you don't seem to afraid that you might get lynched I'm not saying that you should be like poke was but your confidence that it won't happen bugs me.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Alright, I really am starting to think I did some good then. If I stay alive and a scum falls, I pointed out a scum. if I die, it shows a perfect scum to vote for.

Obviously, I'd prefer to live and just vote for the scum, but at least I'm useful either way.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I still don't like Pawn's shutdown. If this is his very first game it's possible he didn't know what he was getting into but I find it hard to believe that the idea of being interrogating heavily never crossed his mind. With that being said I haven't got enough of a read on him to suspect him over you. In addition to everything I stated before, the constant passive mention of you being a townie was concerning me and it makes a lot of since when toaster contextualized it in his godfather theory. Besides that you don't seem to afraid that you might get lynched I'm not saying that you should be like poke was but your confidence that it won't happen bugs me.

It's not my confidence that I wont be killed, I'm trying to make it so that if I am killed, at least the information is still useful. Varying posts now from a few people have said this will be so, so I have fulfilled my goals.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So it seems like Capps might be our first lynch then.

What's unfortunate is that not enough people are agreeing on it to lynch him and, like Kary, I would prefer not having a no-lynch. That would tell us almost nothing other than from who dies via scum.

I'm not saying hop aboard the Capps train, At the risk of people thinking I'm saying this for malicious purposes, I'm saying make a decision or toDay would be kind of sad.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I figured 'd end up being the first lynch, I'd like to live, but I doubt I can. At least in death I can be of use to you.

Unvote

Vote: Capps

Never thought I'd do this minus a Gallis role! :laugh:

But hey, it will do us good. If you don't believe I'm town with this, I'll never convince you. Kill me if you need to, just make sure to win townies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I figured 'd end up being the first lynch, I'd like to live, but I doubt I can. At least in death I can be of use to you.

Unvote

Vote: Capps

Never thought I'd do this minus a Gallis role! :laugh:

But hey, it will do us good. If you don't believe I'm town with this, I'll never convince you. Kill me if you need to, just make sure to win townies.
(I... never realized you could do that.)

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
(I... never realized you could do that.)

Where is the rule that says you can't vote for yourself? I mean, take a look. It's a viable strategy.

Woah, it's come to this?
Yes it has. I'm that confident. If I am killed, I help the town. if I live, I help the town. What else could be better at this point? If this can't make people believe I'm town, at least I help in my death.

My body is ready.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I didn't think it was against the rules. I was making a joke on the fact that I have never seen someone do that before.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I play to win baby, play me in anything and you'll see weird stuff you've never seen before XD

If I remember correctly, I have 4 votes for me now. So, am I going to die or not? Decide my fate.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Was planning on it, yeah. Voting for yourself was a bold move and yes it did get me to think but it still didn't make the definitive "I am town" statement I need to retract my vote. If you come up town you have my word I'll look after your next of kin but that's the best I can do right now.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Was planning on it, yeah. Voting for yourself was a bold move and yes it did get me to think but it still didn't make the definitive "I am town" statement I need to retract my vote. If you come up town you have my word I'll look after your next of kin but that's the best I can do right now.

Thank you, at least I have that.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
The IC half of me would like to remind you that voting yourself is not recommended strategy for finding scum or avoiding townies.

The other half of me thinks you're a nonce.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
The IC half of me would like to remind you that voting yourself is not recommended strategy for finding scum or avoiding townies.

The other half of me thinks you're a nonce.

I tried to look up what nonce was... Was this a typo, or am I just confused now? The definitions didn't fit well.

Screw the recommendations, I have money! :awesome:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
My apologies, that probably doesn't translate well.

read: idiot

Hey, I have nothing to lose. I'm going to die, if I live or die I am helpful. The most I can do is show that I was not lieing about being town, how much more confidence can you have then voting yourself?

You said you wanted a reason to kill me, you have one. Why no vote from you then?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't want to end the Day before I hear from J, regardless of whether I want you dead.

and if you're town YOU SHOULD BE TRYING TO LYNCH SCUM. It's not as if this game is coming down to the wire.

Not only are you making it easier for scummers to lynch you, you're also taking up space on your waggon, denying us information in terms of who is trying to lynch you.

I've seen townies self-vote a bunch, and the idea that you're being helpful by voting for yourself is ridiculous. We can lynch anyone and get info from their flip.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Nope, I'm sticking to it. Again, I know I am town, and am willing to risk my own death to prove so as no one believed me.

And if I do die at least you got some info, hopefully it helps the town. I think by this point minus a few comments of people that haven't been said yet, it is already obvious who was trying to lynch me. I'm keeping my vote for me as a vote of confidence to my alignment. Now go vote for the scum I do believe I've uncovered in Pawn.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
It's fine, don't be impressed. If you weren't at least somewhat curious as to if I was telling the truth, you would have killed me already, Actions speak louder then words.

Top Bottom