• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Murica vs Canehdia - Game Over, MURICA WINS!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It would be strange for Ryu to give one of the most experienced players in the game such a powerful role, don't you think? I'm leaning toward it being an accurate read.
I don't know how conventional using that kind of newbie-pity logic is though, so... essentially, I can't really decide, and I'm just going to assume it's an accurate read.

Oh man, I should really be doing something.

But I'm just so laaaaaazy.

Maybe I should go through the whole Capps argument from my POV...
Yeah I'll do that after some LoL.
Pawn, my man, you have done nothing but blabber in an argument against Capps and retreat to something else leaving us without input from you for long periods of time.
You're either scum or a really lazy town.

I could be wrong but, something tells me that was not the right answer.
What tells you that?
Unless you mean "Now that you've said that, Pokemon, you've essentially confirmed Pawn/Dis scum team, and I'm going to night kill you" by that. :awesome:

Just kidding.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. pokemongeof -
2. ScaryLB59, -
4. ToasterBrains -
5. Kirbification -
6. Disfunkshunal -
7. Pawndidater2 - ToasterBrains, J (IC),
8. J (IC) -
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is at October 2nd 11:59PM CST.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Guys.

Guys.

Tell me YOUR reads so far. I feel like I've been talking too much about what I think.

...And also I'm trying to break the silence.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Sorry bro, college football lol.

I really dislike Pawn's mannerisms in this game. Like, REALLY dislike them. If he shows up, it becomes "I should try something but I'm just too lazy right now. I'll go play LoL and come back later only to repeat the same process".

Pawn should be the play today since he could've easily been the play yesterday and is really being far too lazy for the situation he's in.

There's been an interesting dynamic between you and Disfunkshunal but nothing really to look into.

A lot of quiet honestly.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
MORE POST TO ANALYZE.

Sorry bro, college football lol.
'sall right. I'm not interested in a lot of that stuff and I'm doing virtually nothing today so I'm getting antsy about the game. Haha.

I really dislike Pawn's mannerisms in this game. Like, REALLY dislike them. If he shows up, it becomes "I should try something but I'm just too lazy right now. I'll go play LoL and come back later only to repeat the same process".
Pretty much agree here. If anything, he's the least helpful to town right now.

Pawn should be the play today since he could've easily been the play yesterday and is really being far too lazy for the situation he's in.
So you are saying you support voting for Pawn. Why aren't you?
I feel like people would assume I'm trying to bandwagon right now, but I'm genuinely curious.

There's been an interesting dynamic between you and Disfunkshunal but nothing really to look into.
ToDay, Pawn has been his "I'd rather play LoL as a reason to abandon this game" self and Dis has been odd about my analysis (though he says he was just playing.)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Aside from that, I also promised Capps that I would vote Pawn should Capps come up town.

All things considered, not a bad play right now.

Vote: pawndidater2

TB, perhaps people are just wanting to take their time again or see of any new information comes up. Unfortunately, that's not going too well right now.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Aside from that, I also promised Capps that I would vote Pawn should Capps come up town.

All things considered, not a bad play right now.

Vote: pawndidater2

TB, perhaps people are just wanting to take their time again or see of any new information comes up. Unfortunately, that's not going too well right now.
Good point.

Anyway, I'm going to sit tight until something big happens, I think I've said enough for now.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Was it pawn that said he'd play LoL earlier in the game?

I somewhat see why pplz are voting for pawn, but i would like to see the other members speak. like in general

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hey guys guess what.

I don't really care about this game anymore and I'm not going to have internet for a few days at least. So MOTHER****IN YOLO.

Vote: Pawn

My scum partner will be so mad.
This annoys me and boosts my ego at the same time.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It annoys me because that's... not fair game. :I

It "boosts my ego" cause I was right for once ;u;

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Investigate one of Dis/Kirbi and that should be game.

Doc, protect poke or myself. <3

Why we didn't lynch pawn yesterDay still appalled me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Investigate one of Dis/Kirbi and that should be game.

Doc, protect poke or myself. <3

Why we didn't lynch pawn yesterDay still appalled me.
If Pawn is not the Godfather, the other scum is. It doesn't matter who you investigate at that point- that only thing we can learn is the miller. In other words, the only person who can be investigated as "guilty" is the miller. That will be useful in proving someone's innocence at most.

But, if Pawn IS the Godfather, then most certainly investigate Dis/Kirbi.
Pawn being Godfather would also clear J. (I'm still skeptical a tad!)

And yes, not lynching pawn yesterDay was ...not a good thing.
I'll see about replacing Kirbification.

Also pretty sure that is a lynch I'll get to that in a sec.
Make that Dis and whoever replaces Kirbi.

(I'm going to vote Dis as soon as I can on the next Day for reasons explained in my previous posts)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Remember that whole "Capps self sacrifice" thingy? I'm sure that played a decent part in deterring that.
The irony there is that he did that to try to help the team when it just delayed something everyone was already thinking about doing.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. pokemongeof -
2. ScaryLB59, -
4. ToasterBrains -
5. Kirbification -
6. Disfunkshunal -
7. Pawndidater2 - ToasterBrains, J (IC), ScaryLB59, Pawndidater2,
8. J (IC) -
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is at October 2nd 11:59PM CST.
~

It was then town realized the true horror.

Only one man could be responsible for such a war.

"Eh? Let us be English or let us be French . . . and above all let us be Canadians."

"You monster, quoting common Canadian Catch phrases! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!"

"Of course Ruy put me in this game!"

Pawndidater2 (Raziek, Mafia Godfather), has been lynched.

It is Night 2, deadline set for October 3rd at 11:59 PM CST.

No posting til then.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I think it's the latter.

1. pokemongeof
2. ScaryLB59
3. ToasterBrains
4. Kirbification
5. Disfunkshunal
6. J
Nixing myself and Pokemon, that leaves Scary, Dis, J, and Kirbi. Kirbi's case is peculiar.

Not only did Kirbi come up as "guilty" meaning he's not a vanilla townie, he also needs to be replaced.
I'm willing to believe he's the miller;

I'm going to stick with my previous logic of yesterDay and go ahead and:

Vote: Disfunkshunal

If something in particular tells me Kirbi's role isn't "Miller" I'll change my vote.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Furthermore:
7. Pawndidater2 - ToasterBrains, J (IC), ScaryLB59, Pawndidater2,

Besides myself and Pawn, J and Scary voted for Pawn.
Generally scum does not vote for other scum...

So, it's between Dis and Kirbi. One of them is the miller and one of them is scum.
I'm putting my money that dis and kirbi are scum and miller respectively.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Not to mention we can afford to be wrong once. If I'm wrong about which person has which role just vote for the other one next time.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Generally scum does not vote for other scum..
This is particularly funny because the last game I played, I was scum and I began by adamantly demanding that a fellow scum be lynched to disguise an alliance (Obviously I didn't let him hang that early). Also, you have to take into account who the scum was, not only did Pawn repeatedly show disinterest in playing by announcing his preference for LoL over this game, he completely outed himself. Who wouldn't vote for their partner in that case? As for why I didn't vote, I got caught up with school stuff and by time I came back the day had ended. Besides voting Pawn would have just have put me on the bandwagon and then I'd come under suspicion for that because of confirmation bias. I can tell you all I am neither the remaining scum nor the miller but I don't expect you to believe me so easily. So when I die first hang toaster before his misjudgments wrongly execute anyone else and then hang the remaining scum, J.

Now if you all will excuse me, I've got some LoL to play :troll:.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Actually, I've only been scum in one game but my base strategy would always be to dissolve public relationships with other scum. Seems to be the best way to go.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If I'm wrong and you lynch me then town will lose.
Note: It can't be J. He was found innocent by Pokemon and Pawn was the Godfather, so J is innocent.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I meant for J to carry out the orders since he's the second loudest one but it's irrelevant now. Wow, so you're actually going to waste the second to last lynch on an unknown rather than a guilty reading. That's bold, if not scummy, but of course in this position wouldn't most things you do look scummy to me? Ah well, if you're going through with this, the least you can do is compile your list of complaints into one post for me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Even then, J already stated he has a townie read on me.

To be quite honest, it seems like you're buckling under the pressure Dis.
I've already put my arguments out there. It's not that I have complaints against you (unlike Pawn), but logically, you seem the most likely to be the scum right now.

Anyone else want to provide input?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hey dis. Even if ur the miller, we're gonna win next game T_T
He claims he's neither scum nor miller.

Out of Pokemon, J, Myself, Kirb, Scary, and Dis, the only three that aren't cleared to be town are Kirb, Scary, and Dis. Kirb is guilty, which means he's the miller or the scum. I'm placing my bet on the miller.

Not to mention the lack of night action on the scum's part. It doesn't seem like it was because scum's inactive. It could very well be because they're trying to frame the inactive person, Kirbi.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
LOL. Ok I'm not really sure how to say this without "buckling" more or seeming bitter but you legit can't read me. Like at all. Which of course was my point but I thought the players, in general, would respond... better.

First J having a townie read on you means nothing because it isn't confirmed. You had a scummy read on capps and look how that turned out. Second, if you look at that post I said "So when I die first hang toaster before his misjudgments wrongly execute anyone else and then hang the remaining scum". I didn't say hang toaster, the last scum, I made a distinction. In my eyes there are two threats to the town in every mafia game, the mafia and the loud ignorant townie who gains a following. You're the latter. Third, the most recent fuel for your suspicion is me acting "oddly" about your analysis... how? How is that different than how I've been acting the whole game and how is that odd? The comments I made about your analysis were the same tone and style as the comments I made earlier in thread when I first started posting. So the question then becomes is it odd behavior for me or odd behavior according to how you think a player should respond? If it's the former than you have a case but if it's the latter not so much since it would be consistent behavior from me. Also don't forget to take into account that what I said is TRUE. I even noted that it's an inherent flaw in mafia that can't be overcome. Last for now, I didn't actually say you were scummy in my last post, I said you were exhibiting scummy behavior which is true. You've narrowed down the suspects to two people, and assume kirbi is the miller and you are the last scum then it would make sense for you to go after me since no one can prove my allegiance and then use the last lynch on the miller since he came up as scummy and then win. I call that scummy behavior. But then I noted that in my position, most of what you do I'll find something scummy about because you're the main person persecuting me. How is finding fault with my own argument buckling? The same confirmation bias that's fueling you is fueling me. Maybe buckling means something different to you then to me or you just read all my posts as tense and cautious despite seeing me post outside of this thread and knowing most of what I say is tongue in cheek.

LOL silly toaster, reading is for pros.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I urge the rest of the townies to vote for either me or Dis.

If you end up lynching me, you'll know it's Dis, because I'll flip town.

Go ahead. Do it. Either way, we win.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
So I have amazing news for you guys. Using my powers in this game, I got a guilty responce for Kirbification!
I urge the rest of the townies to vote for either me or Dis.

If you end up lynching me, you'll know it's Dis, because I'll flip town.

Go ahead. Do it. Either way, we win.
So I have amazing news for you guys. Using my powers in this game, I got a guilty responce for Kirbification!

Toaster, you should probably take a break from mafia after this.

Top Bottom