• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
umm.. pretty sure i'm coming to this.. if that matters at all.. i may bring people.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dude munkey is so much cooler then m2k and mango

and i bet you can't find what i edited in the op :chuckle:

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey i was referred to this cuz im living in NC for the summer (most of it anyway), and hickory isnt too far away from where i am...so i'd like to go! sign me up whatnot i suck pretty hardcore but as long as i dont get last, then my goal is complete!

also, if anyone wants to play before this or anytime let me know and i'll try to steal the car from my parents :)

edit: oh yeah im in west nc I think? barnardsville is where i am, living in a trailer on a property that gets no cell phone reception haha

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sweet, new people =) dude nc is a pretty backwards state as far as smash goes I'm sure you'll be fine...well besides PP anyway. dude *****.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lolllllllll im 15 if you bring drinks hide them and we can do that when my mom leaves <.<

man im so lame >.>

screw that you guys should just go to angels house lol <.<

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'd be up for going to your place...shouldn't be a problem. but my mom said i'd have to come back when she leaves. but she's leaving so you guys could all just come over here anyway. and then we can drink cuz she always comes home drunk as hell

Top Bottom