• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
So apparently, that Scooby-Doo Marathon event is for US people only...

I really wished they said that BEFORE the event started.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Currently installing Multiversus on Steam.

Can't wait to give it a try.
Here are three pieces of advice:
1. Play through the tutorials to unlock Shaggy.
2. The first few missions the game gives you will give you enough gold to afford one character not labeled Expert. Wonder Woman, Garnet, and Taz are 1,500, while everyone else not labeled Expert or the aforementioned three is 2,000. Expert characters are 3,000 gold.
3. All characters are available in the lab so you can test them out before buying. All characters are also unlocked for Local Play, making it easy to set up/attend tournies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here are three pieces of advice:
1. Play through the tutorials to unlock Shaggy.
2. The first few missions the game gives you will give you enough gold to afford one character not labeled Expert. Wonder Woman, Garnet, and Taz are 1,500, while everyone else not labeled Expert or the aforementioned three is 2,000. Expert characters are 3,000 gold.
3. All characters are available in the lab so you can test them out before buying. All characters are also unlocked for Local Play, making it easy to set up/attend tournies.
Okay

Who should I buy first after doing missions?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Okay

Who should I buy first after doing missions?
It depends on who you want but two things to keep in mind:

First I believe there will be a new free rotation today with Black Adam releasing so hold off until we learn who will be temporarily free. On the topic of rotation any progress made is kept until next rotation or you buy the character.

Second, remember everyone is available to try in the lab so pick some characters and give them a whirl. Buy the one you mesh the most with.

D

Deleted member

We already know marvin is planned to be Iron Gaint's rival so I asked the rivals will chnage as the roster fills out

Speaking of
Not much new in this patch. Beetlejucie, Raven and Joker have had their lines removed. Witch and Marvin remain so are possibly next. Water Tower stage also has new stuff so it's likely coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
New free rotation is Gizmo, Harley Quinn, and Rick.

LeBron James is also in this rotation but he is temporarily disabled due to a criticsl bug needing fixed.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Can we talk about leaks here. Didn't see them and don't know if they are true, and could always be scrapped

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I heard that all data on the fighters have been removed from the files but Marvin and the Wicked Witch. I don't know if Marvin will be a fighter. I lied a little I heard Marvins voice lines. Doesn't seem very fighterish like Raven

Edit: Eleven leak looks fake. If you look at the real velma leak her model looked so much better

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I heard that all data on the fighters have been removed from the files but Marvin and the Wicked Witch. I don't know if Marvin will be a fighter. I lied a little I heard Marvins voice lines. Doesn't seem very fighterish like Raven

Edit: Eleven leak looks fake. If you look at the real velma leak her model looked so much better
Those images are stand in.

Also can we please put leaks in spoiler tags?

Last edited by a moderator:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'm just saying he doesn't say anything to suggest he's a fighter. He could have any role in the game.
Like what? There’s no assist trophies or speaking background characters and there’s a lot of lines personalized to the roster for him to be just an announcer.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Like what? There’s no assist trophies or speaking background characters and there’s a lot of lines personalized to the roster for him to be just an announcer.
Apparently I was wrong so just forget about it

Edit: Thought he would commentate during the fight. Like mention the clock winding down.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
So any thoughts on Black Adam? I think he's fairly fun but he doesn't seems to hit as hard as he should be considering how slow he is. Is up special also feels very useless imo.

And by the way now that we have everyone, who was your favorite character from season 1? Mine is easily Stripe. Cool pick overall becasue I like Gremlins and I really like that they had lesser known characters this early into the game life and his rushdown playstyle is very fun (although it can be annoying to fight against).

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I don't like Black Adam and Stripe is my favorite season 1 dlc so far

Edit: I feel like Black Adam was only added to promote a movie that did very poorly. There have so many properties to choose from. Why Black Adam?

Last edited:
Top Bottom