• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSU Tourney 04/03/10

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
In class in the snyder classrooms now, just realized there is also a projector in here hooked up to the classroom comp. We could probably play finals on it which would be sweet.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Eh but still it is good to know where parking is on campus. Finding a spot right next to phillips is rough and there are meters everywhere. but eh, maybe I'm wrong and it isn't hard ha

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Easter weekend + hash bash + Final Four game now.

This tourny would be better like any other weekend, a lot of people leave for easter.

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we're not moving the tourney. It goes down next week. Just saw our game's not till 6 at night anyway so we'll still have time. BRING SET-UPS

@ Bigy et all:
Teams will probably be able to happen because apparently the rooms aren't locked up till 10 PM. But I'd like to run singles or at the very least get it started and see how it's going first before we completely commit to doubles.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Do you mind hanging out in Novi for a couple hours? I have work to do there from 9:30 to 11:30 on Saturday, then I was planning on driving up to State from there. What I could do is take a couple people from Ann Arbor, drop you guys off at a restaurant or something, then come back in two hours.

Moooose

Smash Champion
Do you mind hanging out in Novi for a couple hours? I have work to do there from 9:30 to 11:30 on Saturday, then I was planning on driving up to State from there. What I could do is take a couple people from Ann Arbor, drop you guys off at a restaurant or something, then come back in two hours.
i'm fine with dis

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
i shotty a spot on robs car :D

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Would it be cool if i got to your place Friday night Bigy? Also anyone want to $mm my Falco, Fox, or Shiek?
I'll take fox and falco $5 a piece. Yo are we all gonna get messed up after this thing. We should all go out to the bar/bdubs (if some kids aren't 21) and watch the State game and get some brews.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
my place will have beer and TV's with the game. and I think it will be empty.

anyone and everyone is more than welcome to come chill, drink, and smash if your coherent enough

Top Bottom