• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSU Tourney 04/03/10

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I have hash brownies for saturday ha.

and yeah it sucks. but there should definitely be teams... I don't see why we wouldn't seeing as there is more than enough time now.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
can you change the schedule to reflect that? I need to know if i need to haul nuts for singles or not

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
Alright I updated the first post with Doubles and some instructions on getting to the room. Registration for teams will be open up until the end of the singles bracket.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
well poo i thought dubs woudl be before singles :(

still have to haul ***

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
if anyone can bring a TV do it, or a any parts of a setup. TV's obviously 1st priority. Really it can't be stressed enough...the more TV's brought the better the tourny. I'm bringing 2 full setup....step up.

and anyone joining me on an oregano cigar?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
ill be brigning a tv

for those of you that dont have tv's

SERIOUSLY GO TO SALVATINO ARMY AND SNAG ONE FOR LIKE 10 BUCKS

ITS ****ING AMAZING

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
so they sent out this email to uofm students

Dear U-M students:

As you may know, Michigan State University will participate in the NCAA Final Four in Indianapolis this weekend. It will be an exciting time for many people, including many students from other Michigan universities.

For those of you traveling to East Lansing, we would like to offer a few suggestions in order to help you stay safe and have a positive experience this weekend:

-- Do not block and streets or sidewalks.
-- Keep moving and avoid large crowds.
-- Know and obey the laws regarding alcohol use.
-- If you are of legal age to drink, use alcohol in moderation. Stay in the blue.
-- Stay low-key; don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself.
man **** that, im wearing all michigan gear and running around omg cedar fest is right across the street from the tourney too i heard :colorful:

alcoady

Smash Ace
1.kels
2.me
3.shady (AMAZING falcon player)
4.moose?
4.juggleguy?

i think thats how it went
kels dominated the tourney as well as the crew battle
me and mark got some good matches recorded (ill link combo on mark :p)

twas alot of fun thanks to the to's

shoutouts l8er

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
ya thats me ankoku, the tourney was legit. hopefully i can make it to waterford for michigan ball z and play everyone again

alcoady

Smash Ace
ok.

Kels: finals was fairly unexciting. You should have let me beat you a couple times so we could give the crowd a better show
Moose: Getting good fast man, fun MM's, we'll have to do more at Michigan ball z.
duck: your samus is mindgammy as ****. good job in crews. hopes to see you at mbz
juggs: MOAR GRABBZ!! your falcon is great and combo hungry. keep in mind combo = looks cool as ****, grab = win. see you at mbz and your house tourney
Flint Guys: only one of you guys made it, i'll bring killer instict gold to the next couple toruneys just to see if you wanna play.
shady: Your falcon is seriously amazing, i was worried after you knocked me into loosers in the ditto, but i had to get my revenge :chuckle:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So, uhh. All the video footage after Grand Finals was lost because the recording setup was disconnected awkwardly. =\

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah, it's gone. I usually anticipate these things and stop the recording after big matches to guarantee their safety, then start a new one. In this case, Grand Finals are still alive, but nothing after it is.

Top Bottom