• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mscruff Presents: May 19th- Smashathon: SFLTournament

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
:lick:

I say otherwise, and Johnny doesn't own me, at least, not in Smash. Me and Rexx will be taking teams in this one, IM ESAM!! :lick:
Everyone please excuse my confident partner(Esam). Also there is still noucles and lambchops to worry about IMO>they will be taking 1st in teams.

Also I might actually make it for teams, it all depends on what time I finish up the work on saturday morning and if Mr.Riddle will be kind enough to pick me up at my house and bring me back to the tourney in time, i kno there is a 0.001% chance of Nick entering teams so it might not be such a problem for him.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
hmmm..well...I think mscruff should've named this tournament the pokathon instead of the smashathon...

....1 last thing...ill be going esam.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hoorah for Rexx going! Too bad I don't have enough money to help somebody lose in doubles. ^_^

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
ill pwn u noobs with mah blissey
btw im down for MMs if anyone's interested

Dop

Smash Journeyman
howd i get on that list?

this seems mildly inaccurate.

... unless of course someone who lives in or insanely close to hollywood wants to hook a lad up. but this seems unlikely.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
So I'll be going to this, but I can only show up around 1 o,clock with my TV and Cube. I was planning on getting there at 10 like the first page says, but things came up that are beyond my control. So I'll see you guys there, but it will be a little late. Besides, I wasn't planning on playing Doubles anyways.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Shoutouts:

Scruff - Good tournament, ran smoothly and plenty of TVs for like the 20 people who entered.

Linguini - Your ganon is getting WAY better than it used to be. Keep it up.

Chops - Same as usual, to beastly, even with the suicide. Fun sets in Doubles.

Noucles - I'm an idiot, i went sheik....... As with chops, fun sets in doubles

Sighrax - Good sets in doubles and singles.

Nafix - Was surprised to see you picked sheik in doubles, thought you played spacies and falcon. GOod set

Dop - Story time!! Lol, fun match on YS fox/peach.

GM - nice stuff on winning the tournament. You got revenge for Seibrik beating you in winners bracket. 6 wins to his 1, VERY good job. Fun set in Doubles.

Seibrik - Told you you wouldn't win the tournament. Lol, nice stuff....but you still play sheik. Remember, simple>flashy.

Rexx - we own in teams. Surprised we made it that far. WE gonna take seibriks tournament for sure, unless we fight chops/noucles again.

Ryu - Lol you sat in my bro's trunk to and from this tournament, props for that.

Think thats it. Had fun playing everyone. I rate this tournament 9.5 out of 10

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Scruffy made a thread in tournament results just for that.
1: xif is gay (Lambchops and Noucles) ($96.00)
2: Spartans (Esam and Rexx) ($48.00)
3: Sighrax and Nafix (Sighrax and Nafix) ($16.00)
4: Team Gangreen (Green Mario and Zack Soup)
5: Sashasam (Dop and Sasha)
5: Xif is a fat fvck (Linguini and Shin Chaos)
7: Team Thunder and Lighting (Jeff and Shawn)
7: Team Blue version (Seibrik and Galeon)

Shoutouts:
GM: Good job for getting first. Beast Mario as ever.
Seibrik: Congrats on getting second.
ESAM and Rexx: Beasting in teams like that. Stop it.
Foom: You've gotten better. You SH your Dairs now. XD
Shin: Sick Pokemon dude. I'll be sure to hook you up if I get anything good.
DooDah: Nice job running the tournament. For being out of practice, you still go even with me...:'(
Lambchops: Same as ever, still great. Don't quit.
Noucles: That F**KING FOX! I'll get you next time man.
Linguini: That Ganon gets better every time I see it. I see you getting to Tipman's level if you keep this **** up.
McScruff: Nice tournament. Host another one sometime, and maybe you'll even enter.

Top Bottom