• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mscruff Presents: May 19th- Smashathon: SFLTournament

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Mscruff Presents: May 19th- Smashathon: SFL Tournament

Date

May 19th

Venue

My house! Very roomy and can easily fit 8+ TV's. My address is 510 Sabal Way in Weston. My house is in the same neighborhood as Linguini's (if you went to either of his tournaments you would know where it is). The neighborhood is called "Palm Island". The gate is at the 4th intersection after you pass Weston Rd. and you turn right on bayside lane. Once you get to the gate tell the gate guy that you're going to the "Loureiro house" or you're going to "a tournament". Once past the big gate, immediatly take a left turn into the neighborhood that says Palm Island. Follow Palm Blvd. until you get to my house. Any problems finding your way here just call my cell at (954) 812 6407.

Schedule:

10:00 A.M - 11:00 A.M. ...... Set ups
11:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. ...... Sign ups/Free play
1:00 P.M. - Whenever ...... Doubles Tournament Begins
-Singles following immediately after doubles ends

Entry Fees:

Door fee-$5
Singles-$10(may be raised based on public demand)
Doubles-$20 per team($10 per person)

Pot

1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd-10%

Singles

- Double Elimination
- All matches are 2/3, with Winner's, Loser's, and Grand Finals 3/5
- All matches are four stock with an eight minute time limit.
- Sudden Death will not be played. Ties are broken by stock and percentage.
- Items will be OFF.
-Double Blind Pick may be called at any time.
-After first round loser picks stage, winner picks character, loser picks character.
-Wobbling is banned after 200%.

Random Stages
- Final Destination
- Battlefield
- Kirby's Dreamland 64
- Yoshi's Story
- Fountain of Dreams
- Pokémon Stadium

Counterpick Stages
- All random stages
- Rainbow Cruise
- Kongo Jungle 64
- Poké Floats
- Corneria
- Brinstar
- Mute City
- Green Greens

All other stages are banned.

Doubles

-Double Elimination Bracket
- Team Attack is ON.
- Life stealing is allowed.
- Items will be OFF.

Random Stages
- Final Destination
- Battlefield
- Kirby's Dreamland 64
- Yoshi's Story
- Pokémon Stadium

Counterpick Stages
- All random stages
- Rainbow Cruise
- Jungle Japes
- Mushroom Kingdom II
- Poké Floats
- Corneria
- Brinstar
- Great Bay
- Green Greens

All other stages are banned.

TV's
1. McScruff
2. McScruff
3. Linguini
4. CmRoddy
5. Nicholas Riddle
6. CmRoddy?
7. Flawless Styles?

Cubes
1. McScruff
2. Linguini
3. CmRoddy
4. Nicholas Riddle
5. GreatNinja
6. Flawless Styles
7. CmRoddy?

Attendance List
1.McScruff
2.Linguini
3.Kou
4.CmRoddy
5. Johnny!
6. Dop?
7.XIF
8.Lambchops
9.Noucles
10.Sheikfreak
11.syk0
12.Green Mario
13.oni?
14.adhd?
15.Nick Riddle
16.Gray fox
17.Shin Chaos
18.Esam
19.Seibrik
20. Rexx
21. Metroid 01?
22. GreatNinja
23. Flawless Styles
24. Nafix
25. Skellitorman
26. Foom
27. Doodah
28. Honors
29. Glorthnor?

Contact
If you have any questions about the tournament or about how to get to my house you can PM me, call me, or hit me up on AIM.

AIM: mcscruff103
cell: (954) 812 6407

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
i can actually make this. put me down for attending. its on the same day as iGT1... but i cant go to that. So put me down for one cube and one tv.

but i don't know how many people would be willing to attend this though. most people are going to iGT1, and it's closer to most people than your house. But still. i'll go to this. i'll even take some friends with me. so that means one more tv and cube probably.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
No, only CFL is going to iGT1. Noone from SFL is going, and there hasn't been a tournament here for a while, so I decided to make one here in SFL. It was either the 19th or the 26th anyway, and Giga is on the 26th so I decided more people from SFL could come if its on the 19th. BTW, do you have an idea as to how many friends you'll be bringing?

Linguini

Smash Master
Im defenitley going to this one since it's about a 30 second walk from my house, ill be bringing a tv and a cube! Finally a SFL tournament! Come on locals, get to this, his house has wayyyy too much space to be wasted!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
why am I on the attendance list?

did I say i'd go?

what if I didnt go and people expected me to come?

why would you ever assume i'd even CONSIDER doing to your tournament???
huh?!??!?!?!

count me in.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
CmRoddy: your name isn't there twice. That is the spot for the friends you said you might bring.

To everyone else: If you can, try to bring a TV or cube (or both). The more setups we have, the less time it'll take to get through the brackets, and the more friendlies you'll get to play. I'm hoping we could get at least 8-10 setups.

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
ill try to make but i really think i have to work.. ***** work sometime messes up with playing smash... anyway

what is this about 305 O_O. Syk0 and me could be 305 as well as ADHD and ONI woot. We could be the DS Crew = Down South :) wao iam soo bored LOL

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Hey, you can put me down for attendance. Xif, Chops, are you guys done with school yet?
Does anyone want to Pokemon Battle?!!??

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
As of now, the possibility of me taking friends is pretty much nil. Just thought I would clarify. Also the possibility of me taking a cube and tv is pretty small too.

Linguini

Smash Master
Someone should bring a vcr/recording equipment so we can recor matches and put them up. That would be pretty raw, anyone have a vcr at their disposal? I know seibrik has a good capture card, you going to bring that seibrik?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
TEAM BLUE VERSION IS COMMING!!!

Oh, and I'll think about bringing my recorder, if Riddle is bringing his TV the chances are much higher, cuz it works well with his and I dont wanna bring it with the chance it wont work on any of the tv's there.

And btw McScruff, I applaud ur cohonez (balls) in putting me on the attendance list, even though I never posted, and none of my crew members posted saying I was comming.
I had to change some plans I had already made because of this.
But you got your wish, a good sheik is actually comming.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm not sure if Rexx will be attending this, and if he does it will probably only be for singles.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ESAM, Johnny really does own everyone. He even owns Ken at everything, so he must own you too.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
But, I'm ESAM, nobody can withstand my powers of annyoyingness. And Nick, he would play doubles before singles, because we **** in teams.
Seibrik, a good sheik was already coming, Me!!! (for anyone who has questions, PM rex and Nick Riddle.)
I'M ESSAAAAMMMM

Top Bottom