• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrEh Is Too BEAST!!! Chad...I promote thee.

sniperworm

Smash Ace
I am going to be having copious amounts of gay sex with chad about 19 days from now.
Remember that Chad's a minor, so don't let the cops find out.

Cant wait to see it. glad to hear you can make it. BTW, you know I want to challenge you too, Right?
Paka, you should challenge him to one of those epic matches (the one where whoever does the most epic stuff wins). That way it'll be more interesting. Either that or challenge him to that giant metal whatever mode (you know, what you were doing against Yasha).

MrEh

Smash Hero
Paka...why did you post this? :(

I am going to be having copious amounts of gay sex with chad about 19 days from now.
Looking forward to it. Rawr.

Remember that Chad's a minor, so don't let the cops find out.
They won't find out. lol

EPIC-FAIL

Smash Apprentice
In the back of a Little Ceasers, Making dough
I'm sorry Chad. But the world needs to know. This video should be up lifting to ppl around the would...or at lease the Bowser boards. If not to anyone, it at lease up lifted me.

Hey Phantom X, how does Heavy, bunny hood, metal, and giant sound?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm sorry Chad. But the world needs to know. This video should be up lifting to ppl around the would...or at lease the Bowser boards. If not to anyone, it at lease up lifted me.

Hey Phantom X, how does Heavy, bunny hood, metal, and giant sound?
But if we have Metal my punches won't kill you :(

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
Forgive me if I'm not in the "know" but is Lethal trilogy supposed to be a good player?

EPIC-FAIL

Smash Apprentice
LT (Lethal Trilogy) and WAR (the initials of his full name) are in the same crew. Honestly, I would like to see the both of them go head to head in a fully serious match. They are good friends, and don't want any arguments in their crew about who is the best. A lot of Hawaii tournaments are won by those two alone, and when its one or the other for first, they just make a decision on who wins. Personally, I like WAR. His snake is the best snake in Hawaii. LT has bin noted to be the best player in Hawaii, w/ very few loses under his belt. If I am wrong, GSM, I'm sorry. That's the information I know.

B!squick

Smash Master
I really only see MrEh lose to DarkMusician(I think I got the name right, that one Zelda player), so for me, it goes DarkM #1, MrEh #2, all others are MEANINGLESS! :p

EDIT: And besides, no offense, but being the best in Hawaii... doesn't carry alot of weight. It's one of those states you know is cool and stuff, but you don't really think about it... at all, since nothing happens there. >.>

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
EDIT: And besides, no offense, but being the best in Hawaii... doesn't carry alot of weight. It's one of those states you know is cool and stuff, but you don't really think about it... at all, since nothing happens there. >.>
That and the fact, to me, he didn't look very impressive. Mainly his Falco is what bothered me. All those wasted grabs....

sniperworm

Smash Ace
That and the fact, to me, he didn't look very impressive. Mainly his Falco is what bothered me. All those wasted grabs....
In LT's defense, he wasn't playing well that day and as far as I can tell, he doesn't really know how to fight Bowser. He also doesn't main Falco...

LT is currently considered the best player in the state because he's been winning the tournaments for a while now. He's a good player that uses the top tier characters and isn't afraid to CP, you do the math.

lol, I can see where you're coming from. As an isolated region, Hawaii definitely is it's own metagame and it's difficult to compare its players to the ones on the mainland. In fact, it'd be tough to believe that Hawaii is any good at all, since we don't really play anyone who's recognized as a good player on a regular basis.

However, our once a year tournament where OoS players come down to play is almost here (shameless HSI plug comin' up):

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233888 (come to the HSI)

I'm not gonna lie, last year we got beat down pretty hard by PC Chris (yeah, I know he doesn't play Brawl anymore). Most of our smashers were very new to competitive smash back then, so the majority of us obviously weren't ready for a seasoned pro like PC. That being said, a year's gone by since then and hopefully things have changed. With PhantomX already confirmed and NinjaLink potentially coming as well, we'll be able to test ourselves against notable mainland players once again.

From what I hear, the Hawaii smashers are eager to put their skills to the test against the incoming players. Will we succeed in winning our own tournament? Probably not, but you never know. Heck, even I might stop sandbagging long enough to attempt to win if I get paired against an OoS player late in brackets.

So what's my point? I don't have one. Come to the HSI...

MrEh

Smash Hero
I really only see MrEh lose to DarkMusician(I think I got the name right, that one Zelda player), so for me, it goes DarkM #1, MrEh #2, all others are MEANINGLESS! :p
Haha, I'm actually not that good. There are a lot of Hawaii players better then me.

Trufax.

This man is God with Bowser's down-B.
I like the Bowser Bomb. lol

In LT's defense, he wasn't playing well that day and as far as I can tell, he doesn't really know how to fight Bowser. He also doesn't main Falco...
This is true. In all seriousness, my win really doesn't mean much. The match was pretty funny, but that's it.

Heck, even I might stop sandbagging long enough to attempt to win if I get paired against an OoS player late in brackets.
The problem with me and you is sandbagging is second nature to us. :(

EPIC-FAIL

Smash Apprentice
Give me money and I'll go, lol.

Win a tournament, and come with the prize money.

And besides, no offense, but being the best in Hawaii... doesn't carry alot of weight. It's one of those states you know is cool and stuff, but you don't really think about it... at all, since nothing happens there. >.>

Just because nothing (by your standards) happens here, doesn't mean you get to right us off. I was not offended buy what you stated and mean no offense by saying this, but you can't automatically assume that Hawaii is full of a bunch of low tier players. In an honest note, most of our players are still in high school, including Chad and LT. 3 out of 10 of our top ten (most of the time) graduated high school. Most of us can't afford to travel, let alone some of us would still have to ask our parents. As far as I know, two of our best has bin to mainland tournaments, one of witch out of 300 ppl that entered got top 50 in a really big tournament. (Firefly) The other has bin called THE BEST ZELDA IN THE NATION!! (DarkMusician) Chad doesn't give himself enough credit for being a god player...I mean good player...Lol! I suck. I know that if I go to a tournament in the mainland, I'm gonna get royally boned, HARD. But in Hawaii, a lot of our players didn't forget the main thing when playing a game. HAVE FUN! For me, its worth it if you have fun. Ask Chad. I am the most LAID (lol) back player in Hawaii. PhantomX, K-low (sorry if that's wrong, and hope to here that you can make it) and NinjaLink, (did you buy your ticket yet) when you get here, prepare for the most random battles you will ever have with someone who willingly chose his gamer tag that is EPIC-FAIL!

>)^^)>♥<(^^(<

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
Sucks that Im the only bowser main in my sate that plays tournies.There was another one but he quit.Mabe there is more bowser mains in my state but I havn't seen any yet.Yeh mreh is a cool boozer.

B!squick

Smash Master
Win a tournament, and come with the prize money.
Tournaments with prize monies normally require an entry fee. So, there again, give me money and I'll go, lol.

Also, I totally agree with the having fun bit. If I'm using G&W, expect liberal usage of THE JUDGEMENT HAMMER!

And no Meta Knight. Ever.

EPIC-FAIL

Smash Apprentice
Tournaments with prize monies normally require an entry fee. So, there again, give me money and I'll go, lol.

So with the way you are making it. You would want us (ppl from Hawaii) to buy your plane ticket, provide housing,transportation,food,your entry fee, and any other miscellaneous things that I can't think of right now when you cant even afford your own area tournament fee? With that being said, HOW BROKE ARE YOU? I have a son to take care of, a girlfriend that lives with me, bills to pay (like every average person in the world), **** to buy, and really important ppl I owe money to, AND I CAN PAY FOR MY OWN ENTRY FEE..most of the time (thanks Sniper worm) That being said, just how expensive is the tournaments in your area that in order to enter, you need help from the ppl in Hawaii?

B!squick

Smash Master
Settle down, dude. Nobody takes Bowser srsly and us Bowser mains don't take Bowser for srsly either come to think of it and nothing ever said on the Bowser Board should be taken for srsly. Such as my and Vex's assurances that we'll ever update our respective stickied topics.

Anyway, since you seem to have missed my "lol" and thought I wasn't joking, I might as well divulge further. Yes, I am quite poor actually. My weekly pay check I picked up today was for $76. While my expenses may be little more than buying food, my roommate is quite the eater and I too have people I owe money. The big one I have right now is $300+ for driving with a suspended license.

Oh yes, not only can I not drive (legally anyway), but I do not have a car and there are no tournaments within casual driving distance.

Also, I suck anyway.

EPIC-FAIL

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry for the way I reacted. One thing I failed to mention was that you were not the first person to ask for someone else to buy their ticket. And I get the feeling you won't be the last. I'm sorry, but with the amount of times I heard that one, Its not funny anymore. But I apologize because there was no way you could have known that.

B!squick

Smash Master
I see. I have NO intentions of going all the way out to Hawaii anyway, just for a tournament for a game I barely play anymore let alone enjoy all that extensively. Maybe if I actually knew someone there or whatever I'd go.

Also, please note that I would never ask someone to buy me a ticket in this situation unless they owed it to me for whatever reason. I only have one set of parents and I doubt any of you are them.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
13 days til Chad is pwning me.

@JayDeth, I'm going for 10 days, only 2 of those will be devoted to smash... I've had good rapport with MrEh? and DarkMusician for a while now though, so I feel more comfortable staying with them than others would, I guess.

B!squick

Smash Master
Why does no-one realise I'm a lazy **** as well!
*sigh* Okay, Lord Bowser, too, I guess. What topic do you run that needs to be updated? >.>

@PX: I only know MrEh as the guy with the amazing Bowser, greatest sig on SWF, and someone who seems to play an unhealthy amount of DKC, lol.

EDIT: Wait, the Q&A thread? What about it needs to be updated? O.o

Top Bottom