• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.Weegee's PSA gallery! (Huh? Silver?!?)

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Does anyone know the variable for speed?

Man i missed the beta testing! that sucks! Is it possible I can still test the Tails Weegee?

BTW, can you see your own signature? EDIT: nevermind lol :laugh:
Sent you the PM.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
so... with these responses from your beta tester, when can we expect a release? lol im sorry for being bothersome, im just really eager to test this out :D

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
so... with these responses from your beta tester, when can we expect a release? lol im sorry for being bothersome, im just really eager to test this out :D
Well, there are a few problems that are found by most testers so far as problems. I'll fix those, then if no other problems have been found, and Fool's Gil's teaser has teased enough people, I'll release.

BTW, did you PM Fool's Gil yet, InTrepidCognito? Just asking.

Marluxia Kyoshu

Smash Rookie
I was in the thread, and somehow didn't think to post a message to become a beta tester.

I am a gigantic idiot.

Also, I didn't really expect you to give such a small window of opportunity.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I was in the thread, and somehow didn't think to post a message to become a beta tester.

I am a gigantic idiot.

Also, I didn't really expect you to give such a small window of opportunity.
Well, I just wanted more people to be amazed.

But if anyone still wants to PM me, I suppose I'll give them a beta. :bee:

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
If you use your fs while there is nothing beneath you, but something above you. You die.

If your plane touches water your fs ends

if you use up b while on the ground and keep tapping up on the joystick you can stay in the up-b animation and plant as many bombs as you can on the floor until the first one explodes, or if you use up b while standing at the ledge, you can drop an infinate amount of bombs dowards creating a wall of death, like an actual wall. Its pretty hard to get around unless your recovering high.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Also, If you run and use side B at the ledge, you go past the ledge, and go back to the ledge when you are done with the animation.

Also, the texture is messed up.

I didn't see the Final Smash. :/

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Hey, I tried downloading awesome pit and faith but it seems mediafire is down? Could someone please check to see if its down for them too?

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I tried downloading awesome pit and faith but it seems mediafire is down? Could someone please check to see if its down for them too?
Won't work for me either I tried getting their through google none of mediafire seems to be working...

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Well, there are a few problems that are found by most testers so far as problems. I'll fix those, then if no other problems have been found, and Fool's Gil's teaser has teased enough people, I'll release.

BTW, did you PM Fool's Gil yet, InTrepidCognito? Just asking.
Yup, and he replied back. He's on it right now, so expect a trailer in less than a week.

Darn, I was going to suggest a moveset for Masked Man, since you put that lightsaber-light following thing on Yoda, I thought maybe you could do the same for Lucas' Masked Man texture, and have him always hold his light sword...

I'm sorry, I have an obsession for Claus like you do for Nolan. :p

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Mediafires back up again Camonsters. thnx for checking :)

Oh, and Weegee, for the faith moveset, theres the warping glitch on the dash attack jtlyk

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Mediafires back up again Camonsters. thnx for checking :)

Oh, and Weegee, for the faith moveset, theres the warping glitch on the dash attack jtlyk
The one where you can go off the ledge?

Oh, and I think after a lot of feedback for Tails already, I'm probably gonna close up betas.

Is that all right with everyone?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Oh, I didn't mention that the bombs are really spammable, and his Up-B is broke as it is, nerf it a bit. Douple Jump should be able to hover a little (sorta like Up-B, except not go up, just like Peach except not as long). Also, he should use his tails in his attacks more... I mean his name is Tails for a reason.

And I love his forward grab, make them all that amazing! And don't forget, in the next release get all the taunts and victory poses up and running. Also, make sure that it is balanced, not to broken, but not too bad.

Marluxia Kyoshu

Smash Rookie
I took a tonne of screenshots, I'll upload them later.

My thoughts on this so far: his final smash, I'm sorry, sucks. The controls on the plane don't make any sense and to actually hit someone with that pathetic shot the AI would have to be set on 3 or lower. Try making his FS Turbo Tails? He absorbs the emeralds, his fur turns almost white it's so **** bright gold, and he gets a flock of little birds that follow him around destroying enemies.

Next: his up-b: It's a good idea, but make tails able to fly like jiggly-puff when I just press the 'a' button. And then make his up-B something that gives him no height but is offensive. Such as dropping (up to) 5 bombs.

I didn't try out the stage because I don't know how to import stages. Also, I do enjoy most of his other moves, his Down-A-air makes no sense though, I'm a little curious as to what exactly is supposed to be going on. Also, his neutral-b, it seems really weak? Maybe make it charge up as much as Lucario's weakest Aura ball? Or maybe make it shoot faster, Iunno, but it's so terribly weak that to use it in a serious fight is laughable.

On another note, the CPU plays him kind of oddly, he seems to only like doing the a moves and neutral B. As far as I can tell, it simulates playing Sonic, and then 'learns' what each move does when it attempts to use it. It started spamming bombs really quickly after it fell off the stage, so I have to assume it tried to use Sonic's up-B and learned that it was an incredibly cheap move.

EDIT: HOLY GOD DON'T USE METAKNIGHT FS AGAINST TAILS AGGH THE BEEPING.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I took a tonne of screenshots, I'll upload them later.

My thoughts on this so far: his final smash, I'm sorry, sucks. The controls on the plane don't make any sense and to actually hit someone with that pathetic shot the AI would have to be set on 3 or lower. Try making his FS Turbo Tails? He absorbs the emeralds, his fur turns almost white it's so **** bright gold, and he gets a flock of little birds that follow him around destroying enemies.

Next: his up-b: It's a good idea, but make tails able to fly like jiggly-puff when I just press the 'a' button. And then make his up-B something that gives him no height but is offensive. Such as dropping (up to) 5 bombs.

I didn't try out the stage because I don't know how to import stages. Also, I do enjoy most of his other moves, his Down-A-air makes no sense though, I'm a little curious as to what exactly is supposed to be going on. Also, his neutral-b, it seems really weak? Maybe make it charge up as much as Lucario's weakest Aura ball? Or maybe make it shoot faster, Iunno, but it's so terribly weak that to use it in a serious fight is laughable.

On another note, the CPU plays him kind of oddly, he seems to only like doing the a moves and neutral B. As far as I can tell, it simulates playing Sonic, and then 'learns' what each move does when it attempts to use it. It started spamming bombs really quickly after it fell off the stage, so I have to assume it tried to use Sonic's up-B and learned that it was an incredibly cheap move.

EDIT: HOLY GOD DON'T USE METAKNIGHT FS AGAINST TAILS AGGH THE BEEPING.
I dont know if you noticed, but you are supose to run into people with the plane just like super sonic, although it needs to be limited so that i cant fly up really high at an alarming speed.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
I dont know if you noticed, but you are supose to run into people with the plane just like super sonic, although it needs to be limited so that i cant fly up really high at an alarming speed.
Yea its a cool moveset, but can use plenty of work. Get rid of that Up-B! Keep up the good work though Weegee!

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Well, to sum it up, I'm nerfing the up B (limit: 2 bombs, can't fly as high), and making the balance on the FS between super scope shots and hitting people.

And I'm slowing the side B and fixing the placement of SFX.

And improving animations.

Oh, and the dair doesn't seem to be that good. If anyone has other ideas for his aerials, I'd be glad to change them.

Anything I didn't cover?

Marluxia Kyoshu

Smash Rookie
Well, to sum it up, I'm nerfing the up B (limit: 2 bombs, can't fly as high), and making the balance on the FS between super scope shots and hitting people.

And I'm slowing the side B and fixing the placement of SFX.

And improving animations.

Oh, and the dair doesn't seem to be that good. If anyone has other ideas for his aerials, I'd be glad to change them.

Anything I didn't cover?
Just curious, is it possible to make tails jump just like jiggly/Kirby? T'would make more sense.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Alright, I'm doing some of the "worse flowing" animations either from scratch or animating them heavily.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Hey, you guys like alternate costumes? *hint hint*

Won't be team-friendly, though. Normal Sonic is blue team Sonic; should've thought of that BEFORE making Blue Tails...

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Hey, you guys like alternate costumes? *hint hint*

Won't be team-friendly, though. Normal Sonic is blue team Sonic; should've thought of that BEFORE making Blue Tails...
Alternate Tails costumes?

Or costumes of all of the Sonic dudes (plus Amy)?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Alternate costumes? You want 'em? You got 'em.

Red
Green
Super Tails
Dark (Subspace)

And here's Blue Tails, which won't be released.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
On a random side note: Optimus Prime and Spider-Man would be awesome in Brawl.

Back to Tails: Makin' lots o' progress! Mainly, shaping up animations and the timing of sound effects.

I slowed down the up B, and side B, and I'm gonna try to remove the momentum on the neutral B.

I also weakened the hitbox on the FS, and strengthened the super scope shots.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Yeah, but then I might as well re-make the taunts.

Well, it's true that "You're too slow!" doesn't work on Tails.

Especially not "Sonic's my game, speed's my game!", but that's in the winning poses.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but then I might as well re-make the taunts.

Well, it's true that "You're too slow!" doesn't work on Tails.

Especially not "Sonic's my game, speed's my game!", but that's in the winning poses.
Tail's own voice can be put into a win pose.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Tail's own voice can be put into a win pose.
I saw that thread...but I couldn't do it.

When did this happen? I need to pay more attention to things.

Anyways, what do you guys think of my recolors?
They're great! But...then wouldn't you have to get a different FitSonic.pac for the different colored Tails heads?

I can't stop thinking about Nolan's texture. Of course, I also considered putting Danved into Brawl...I was just obsessed with getting Nolan into Brawl because I had the moveset planned and didn't want to throw the ideas away, but I'm not actually that crazy about him in Radiant Dawn.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Gah indeed.

I believe it's the same reason why Knuckles, Shadow, Sonic, and Tails can't be alternate costumes.

If you have the clone engine, then you at least get to pick between two.

Ah, the day a good, successful clone engine is up...

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
But aren't there subtle differences in colours for all of Sonic's skins in vanilla Brawl, even on his head?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Sent you a PM on beta test results Weegee :) Very nice job, you are very skilled at these things haha.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Gah indeed.

I believe it's the same reason why Knuckles, Shadow, Sonic, and Tails can't be alternate costumes.

If you have the clone engine, then you at least get to pick between two.

Ah, the day a good, successful clone engine is up...
ah man, U got me hyped. I thought u meant it was finally done.

Top Bottom