• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.Weegee's PSA gallery! (Huh? Silver?!?)

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
All right, I'm done!

I just sent it to InTrepidCognito for finishing touches and approval.

Then you can PM away!

Marluxia Kyoshu

Smash Rookie
All right, I'm done!

I just sent it to InTrepidCognito for finishing touches and approval.

Then you can PM away!
You finished as my dog was giving birth to puppies.

I hope you're proud.

I shall forever remember this as the day my dog gave birth to Tails.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
You finished as my dog was giving birth to puppies.

I hope you're proud.

I shall forever remember this as the day my dog gave birth to Tails.
:laugh:

Did you name one of the puppies Tails?

Haha, playing as Tails is awesome. Epic teaser vid is in the works.
So...am I gonna hold off releasing it to beta testers until then?

Because I'd really like to release with your FS texture.

Oh, and the FS is kinda broken. To simplify, I broke a smash ball in my final smash. And gave Wario 200% damage before he flew away in pain.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Weegee lemme beta test it please :) i wil make a whole custom cps and name and everythign for him to make him legit as possible.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Nothing wrong with a broken FS. They're meant for KOs anyways. I'd actually be pissed if it didn't do that much damage. XD

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
nice can't wait for the release... does this version have the mario and sonic at the winter olympic games head? or does it still have texture problems?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Still has the texture problem. :/

I think the file's crowded enough as-is. His plane, his hammer, his blaster, his glove, etc. etc. etc.

What do you think, Weegee? If it's okay with you, I just downloaded bought Sonic & Mario 2.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Still has the texture problem. :/

I think the file's crowded enough as-is. His plane, his hammer, his blaster, his glove, etc. etc. etc.

What do you think, Weegee? If it's okay with you, I just downloaded bought Sonic & Mario 2.
If I can fit it in, I'll do it.

And if I don't fix the head and tails in time, I'll claim it as a punishment from Sakurai from leaving his post on the loop in Green Hill Zone.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
weegee any way you can hex edit out the Spines? and the bowlingball?
PS: All animatiosn are great but a few where his taisl are placed weird but i do understand it is beta. ;0 thanks for test ima get right to make the css for him ;)

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
weegee any way you can hex edit out the Spines? and the bowlingball?
PS: All animatiosn are great but a few where his tails are placed weird but i do understand it is beta. ;0 thanks for test ima get right to make the css for him ;)
I can't vertex edit, but I think that's the only way to fix Tails's spines and proportions.
If anyone wants to do it...you get a free complimentary Tails download...

Actually, if you want, I can attach his tails to Sonic's tails, because right now, his head and tails are one graphic that are both attached to the neck.

I'm surprised that you didn't compliment him that much. :laugh:

EDIT: Hey guys! Do you mind if I put some compliments in this thread into my sig to increase views of this thread?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hmm, I haven't had much to do since finishing up Hyper one more time. o_o

If you still need more people to test, I'm free for the moment. :3

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
OK, sent PM's back to all of you.

I think I have enough now, so I'm closing beta testing...

However, if you have a good reason, can fix something, or are a good tester, then you can still PM.

And if I forgot anyone who replied before this comment, then I'll give one to you.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I may be able to make a COSTUME... no promises on model hacking, though.

It'd be over Ike, so biga$$ sword, or no biga$$ sword?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Alright let me start off by saying tails is amazing.

Here are only things that have caught my eye so far, is his upB . you should probably put some lag in for each time you drop a bomb, because you can make a wall of about 30 bombs with each continous hit knocking the oponent higher until he dies ( ican only do about 15 because my fingers arent that fast) . and his ftilt animation looks a bit off. His final smash allows him to go really high and when it finishes it takes 68 Dairs to get back to ground level. you can essentialy stay up there for like 5 minutes if you used B the whole time.

but wow Upsmash is wonderful, sideB has great momentum and controls great, fthrow is superb, i could go on for awhile.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I may be able to make a COSTUME... no promises on model hacking, though.

It'd be over Ike, so biga$$ sword, or no biga$$ sword?
No biga$$ sword. I'm still thinking about how to get an axe...

Actually, does Nolan not look more like Link's body with...someone else's head? Maybe Ike, in this case...

:psycho:

So confused...

Well, do you want to hear my Nolan moveset plans anyway?

Alright let me start off by saying tails is amazing.

Here are only things that have caught my eye so far, is his upB . you should probably put some lag in for each time you drop a bomb, because you can make a wall of about 30 bombs with each continous hit knocking the oponent higher until he dies ( ican only do about 15 because my fingers arent that fast) . and his ftilt animation looks a bit off. His final smash allows him to go really high and when it finishes it takes 68 Dairs to get back to ground level. you can essentialy stay up there for like 5 minutes if you used B the whole time.

but wow Upsmash is wonderful, sideB has great momentum and controls great, fthrow is superb, i could go on for awhile.
Yeah, I need some way to limit the bombs...

Well, you can fly way up with Super Sonic, right? If you can think of a way to fix it, you can tell me.

Oh, and how's the stage?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I guess Link WOULD be a better fit.

What'd you use for Tails' wrench in the very beginning? You could use that same 2D effect for an axe. Can't seem to find a Radiant Dawn texture dump, though. Looks like I'm going to have to do this from scratch...

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I guess Link WOULD be a better fit.

What'd you use for Tails' wrench in the very beginning? You could use that same 2D effect for an axe. Can't seem to find a Radiant Dawn texture dump, though. Looks like I'm going to have to do this from scratch...
Maybe you could model swap Link with someone else (who is relatively unused, because I don't want to compete with Zero), and remove the head, putting on someone else's head (who is more fitting).

A 2D axe? Well, I could, but I think the 2D wrench already got enough bad publicity.

I have the Radiant Dawn ISO. :bee:
But they use .cmp's, which I don't know how to open, and aren't .mdl0's, so I couldn't use Nolan's model...

...don't mind my obsession with Nolan.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Stage is really cool, if you could somehow fill the black void with sky or water it would be even better, the fact that the propeller is a wall bugs me a little bit. Maybe make it do some damage so you cant get wall locked.

Also sometimes when the hammer is pulled out the game speeds up a little

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I have the Radiant Dawn ISO. :bee:
But they use .cmp's, which I don't know how to open, and aren't .mdl0's, so I couldn't use Nolan's model...

...don't mind my obsession with Nolan.
WiiScrubber is my friend. I wonder how large their in-game model textures are, though? The characters themselves are kinda small.

Looks like I'm going to go "buy" another game...

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Stage is really cool, if you could somehow fill the black void with sky or water it would be even better, the fact that the propeller is a wall bugs me a little bit. Maybe make it do some damage so you cant get wall locked.

I know, that bugged me as well. The game tends to stop for a second, especially if theres a lot going on. Try four of them pulling out their hammers at the same time on New Pork. :p

Speaking of that.... Mr. Weegee, have you ever played Mother 3?

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace

I wanted to make the propeller do damage, but I don't know how to. But people have been complaining about that...I'll just remove it.

I don't really know how to fill the void, but it has been bothering me as well...

The hammer speeds up the game? On the uair or fsmash?

I know, that bugged me as well. The game tends to stop for a second, especially if theres a lot going on. Try four of them pulling out their hammers at the same time on New Pork. :p

Speaking of that.... Mr. Weegee, have you ever played Mother 3?
I have no idea what the hammer does anymore...

No, I haven't played Mother 3.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I wanted to make the propeller do damage, but I don't know how to. But people have been complaining about that...I'll just remove it.

I don't really know how to fill the void, but it has been bothering me as well...

The hammer speeds up the game? On the uair or fsmash?

I have no idea what the hammer does anymore...

No, I haven't played Mother 3.
Both, its just at random times too. Not every sigle time. It slows down and then speeds up.

Top Bottom