• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.Weegee's PSA gallery! (Huh? Silver?!?)

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I made a completely now ftilt and made Tails' tails attached correctly.

But aren't there subtle differences in colours for all of Sonic's skins in vanilla Brawl, even on his head?
Yes.

It would be a shame if Tails only had five body textures, with his head the same on each one.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
So...does anyone have new ideas for possibly a new:

-utilt
-fair
-uair
-3rd A combo hit

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
fair can be tails spinning and hitting whatevers infront of him twice with his tails
uair can be him using both of his tails to clap up above him and launch enemies upward

Sorry bout both of them involving his tails its just I think they should be used in his moves more since his name is tails...

Marluxia Kyoshu

Smash Rookie
So...does anyone have new ideas for possibly a new:

-utilt
-fair
-uair
-3rd A combo hit
Oh! Something I keep forgetting to mention here!

His Up-B makes you drop your current item, no matter what it is. I don't know if this is intentional or not. It does irk me, however, that if I try to recover from being off the edge; I'm guaranteed to have lost my Beam Sword...

fair: tail swipe
uair: swings his hammer directly above him and pushes him downwards slightly
utilt: a tail swipe in a large arc above him, similar to Ike's uncharged up-smash.
combo hit: a very powerful tail swipe that knocks enemies back.
I'm of the opinion that he should use his tails in more attacks.

Also, can you remodel the hammer into an oversized wrench? It makes a lot more sense.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
fair can be tails spinning and hitting whatevers infront of him twice with his tails
uair can be him using both of his tails to clap up above him and launch enemies upward

Sorry bout both of them involving his tails its just I think they should be used in his moves more since his name is tails...
Well, there's one problem with the uair, and that's that I can only give the tails one animation--and I used spinning. That's why it spins in the Wait1.

Oh! Something I keep forgetting to mention here!

His Up-B makes you drop your current item, no matter what it is. I don't know if this is intentional or not. It does irk me, however, that if I try to recover from being off the edge; I'm guaranteed to have lost my Beam Sword...

fair: tail swipe
uair: swings his hammer directly above him and pushes him downwards slightly
utilt: a tail swipe in a large arc above him, similar to Ike's uncharged up-smash.
combo hit: a very powerful tail swipe that knocks enemies back.
I'm of the opinion that he should use his tails in more attacks.

Also, can you remodel the hammer into an oversized wrench? It makes a lot more sense.
That's odd, I don't believe I put in any codes for that to happen.

Would all of the tail swipes be just spinning in a circle, like the dsmash?

I don't know of any wrench models, besides making a 2D one (which didn't work out too well), otherwise I'd use it for a few attacks.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Maybe you could try looking at some other wii games that use mld0s for a wrench model so you can import it.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Yes!

Yes I do.
I've tried renaming his bones perfectly to match the bones you used for tails but he has many more bones then sonic and your animations look horrible with it so you would have to start from scratch.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I've tried renaming his bones perfectly to match the bones you used for tails but he has many more bones then sonic and your animations look horrible with it so you would have to start from scratch.
Oh, I was just gonna take the head and tails because their texture isn't as bad as the current head and tails.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord

is that close enough to an axe :x ? i guess you could vertex hack it, or maybe even i could try!

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
How to Open an CPK File:
The easiest way to open a CPK file is to double-click on it and let your PC decide which default application should open the file. If no program opens the CPK file then you probably don't have an application installed that can view and/or edit CPK files.

Not much help on that page...

EDIT: Awesome axe, perfect for your 300th post. :p

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
If you give me a picture of what axe you want it to look like, I'll try and see what i can do.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Amy guy got the model from someone else.

ALSO: I got a cpk extractor, I'm trying to get Tails' low-poly model now.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace

is that close enough to an axe :x ? i guess you could vertex hack it, or maybe even i could try!
Oh...my...god!

It's awesome!

Where'd you get it from?

Well, it's not the type of axe I had in mind, but I guess it's great, too.

How to Open an CPK File:
The easiest way to open a CPK file is to double-click on it and let your PC decide which default application should open the file. If no program opens the CPK file then you probably don't have an application installed that can view and/or edit CPK files.
Nothing opened it. Argh...

Amy guy got the model from someone else.

ALSO: I got a cpk extractor, I'm trying to get Tails' low-poly model now.
I hope it works!

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Give me a picture of how you want it too look, and i'm giong to vertex hack it!

....and after i try that i'll tell you where i got it :D

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... CSPs, with Knuckles, Silver, Tails, Shadow, Amy, Super Sonic, Metal Sonic... *schemes*
Yea, but seriously, I was thinking of making a KNuckles Psa, since just like Tails, they have a sucessful knuckles hack, correct textures included, but maybe I should stick with one at a time.

The Knuckles PSA would be much faster then Amy though, since its over Sonic's Body. I wouldn't Have to do Everything From Scratch....

Hmmmmm..... maybe after......

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Yea, but seriously, I was thinking of making a KNuckles Psa, since just like Tails, they have a sucessful knuckles hack, correct textures included, but maybe I should stick with one at a time.

The Knuckles PSA would be much faster then Amy though, since its over Sonic's Body. I wouldn't Have to do Everything From Scratch....

Hmmmmm..... maybe after......
If you decide to start it, I'd love to work on it with you. I'm trying to learn PSA/animations right now.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Perhaps I'll do Omega after Nolan. Goin' for the non-hedgehog (or the like) guys.

*schemes like everyone else here*

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
If you decide to start it, I'd love to work on it with you. I'm trying to learn PSA/animations right now.
I'm trying to Learn PSA too. Hey Weegee! Do you think I should start with something easier like knuckles, other than trying to make a PSA for a model injected character?

I won't abandon it, just postpone it a little.

I know with Weegee's help, We could make a Knuckles PSA in maybe a week or two...

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
On a side note, Did ya both get My amy model and FitMotion? Ya both could tinker with it however you want. Having other ideas is always great and ya both are pretty cool!

Don't let it go to your head though:laugh:

Top Bottom