• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr nintendo!! boss trailer...

PKNintendo

Smash Master
I may have insulted your post's boss, your idea's, but that teaser combo was amazing. You are now pretty good in my books.

''I mean a combo video that actually has GOOD opponents!''

That last kill looked like a combo. A combo, in Brawl? NAH!

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, I remember you saying that at C3 last year...Having some self-esteem issues?

It's like you saying you suck while you 3-stock someone...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
na i suck....

(waits for modesty complaints)
LiKe, OmG! No, U dOn'T! Like that? :laugh: I don't know how you do Mario exclusively especially with so many Snake and Metaknight players in competitive play. He's still my favorite character but I pretty much use everyone now because I got sick of constantly dealing with bad match ups with my favorite characters. (Mario, Ness, and Wario)

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, were working hard to find ways around bad matchups...were on a good road by the way things look.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Mario is like, the only character that can make solid tactics around bad match-ups to make it even. The players just gotta be creative with it.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Bull**** anyone can do that, even CF.
Lol, calm down. I'm sure what Hero means is that he's not really lacking in any area except for range and maybe his recovery. If you need to change to a more defensive playstyle, you can with his good OOS options, fireballs, and cape to deal with projectiles. If you need to play a little more aggressively to give your opponents less breathing room, Dair is a good, but risky approach method/combo starter.

Things of that nature. I could go on for days on how many options Mario has. Most characters can't do that.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
That was matador at end? Sucks for you.

I didn't mean my other post as an insult XD.
I will be the FIRST to nominate this video for Mario.
Seriously, a combo video where opponents don't suck, there's like a 1/60 chance in finding one and I did

Kidlat

Smash Apprentice
Needs moar "You're Fired" Cumbo.

BTW, good opponents aren't a neccesity for a good cumbo vidjo. Just mke sure they aren't babies.

Top Bottom