• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.Game&Watch SSBB confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i will continue to main Game and Watch!
where is the evidence he is confirmed though??
all this talk about a completed roster and i have yet to see proof

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Awsome...game&watchers once again! I was so overwhelmed when I saw two pictures of Mr.game&watch, one himself, himself being the airship captain and himself being the crew. The reason was because in my mind I thought of Mr.game&watch sterring on a wheel, you guys know; micky mouse and the steam boat. Not just that but also Mr.Game&Watch being the crew, multiples of himself, 3-5 I thought. I thought such of him about six months ago when I just about entered an animation class in my high school which is room 101! hey look, 101 post for me Game&Watchers.

- what a story, huh?!

We'll anyways I further thought when I saw MedaKnights airship I thought probably Mr.Game&Watch is driving it himself only. (SSBBS)-story-line.
Something that I thought six months ago was put into SSBBSline that was recently showed. At this point he is confirmed.

-Mr.Game&Watch was once a shop keeper in a Wario game to let you know my fellow Game&Watchers. Nintendo gave him a bigger role this time!

And this is how he is confirmed...www.Photobucket.com, type kazeSSBB .

I hope Nintendo tricks everybody in America. :March (9) 2008.

-haha its actually FEBRUARY 10, 2008. -check your nearest GAMESTOP! OMG like a week and a half to go!

It's cool to here you guys, I don't want to be alone or next time there won't be another chance if we don't show some love to him!

OOH! and NINTENDO if your getting this, Thank you very much! -The Phenom which is not walking clueless because 100=smashjourneyMan + 1 more post= 101not walking clueless.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Do not make brawl threads in the melee character specific. Take your discussion elsewhere to brawl character discussion

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
He's been buffed, but you guys are going to need to either let this thread die, or expect a mod to close it. This is posted in the incorrect location. Post about Game and Watch in Brawl in the Brawl section of smashboards. There is a strict no spoiler policy and posting here about the return of a character not confirmed in the dojo is a big violation of that. Show some courtesy to your fellow smashers.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
cool that you got to test him out. I'm very envious of you. Is he as majorly buffed as I've heard? I'm very curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom