• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MP Jubilee V, August 4th

Malk

Smash Champion
oh shi man I forgot LOZR
the new rule:

There are two showers

but only females can use them
and team game and watch

well Hyper Tails I'd Yoshi ditto match you but i'm broke and Lozr I know u'd whup my *** and take my money but besides that i'm always broke lol. broker than MC hammer on payday.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
I am going to get my entire paycheck in ones and waste them stupidly in MMs. 'Cause that's how I roll... er, tech-roll! That's better. :d

My goal is to win one without somebody sandbagging me lawls <3

vZakat

Half Genie
Ok Lozr, I've decided that I'll mm you but not with CF. I still want a CF ditto but mine falcon sucks so much I don't want to put money on that match. CF vs. Roy $3? And if any one is interested in doing $5 tier match let me know. After learning about it I want to do one.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
You aint playin' Ganon, fool!* smacks Lozr in the back of the head*

Yeah, you'll play Ganon until somebody with decent skill destroys em' with shiek....

...Just stick with your characters...

...*starts Jarod voice*...As a matter of fact, They should take the character select screen out of brawl...You should only be able to play characters you've sworn to, yo.
Man, they need to make to where you have to make a contract with the game in ya blood, man.....You can only play the character you've sworn to...That way I dont have to fight so many **** Luuiggi's maan!

lol

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Sorry vZakat i do not do mm. It's just not something I'm into. but we will play some friendlies for sure mangz :)

EDIT @ Hyper Tails

Man that does sound like a good idea, do something else hot.

vZakat

Half Genie
It's cool pac. I never mm over $5 and I only do it for the "I don't want to lose my moneys" factor. Pretty much all the mm's I make I don't go through with unless someone comes to me like "Hey, how 'bout that money match?". But yes, much friendlies. I'll get to show of my samus.

Malk

Smash Champion
lolol Pac, no money matches at all?

not even a mario QUAD money match?
For old times' sake?
lol

and I dunno if this is any consolation coming this late but NCBobby is definitely coming, I played with him a bunch yesterday and he was intent on it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aw man. Now that Smash Aid is up, hopefully those results will result in more showing up for this.

In any case, I'm READY for dis!

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
I'm leavin' in 3 days *****es...To Mexico on a cruise!! Sorry I cant make this...I wanted to be first guy ever to take on MewtwoKing with Yoshi...but that will have to wait till another time...:laugh:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah that sux thunnda it rly does, well have fun on the cruise boi and dont forget to play the mexicans in gears. Peace

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, to tell ya the truth I dont feel like goin'....I aint got **** ready....Didnt even request the days off at work LOL. I'm tryin to wash clothes to wear there as we speak...I'm about to F-it and just go in my Fox tongs.

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
I'm sad I wont see Ali or LOZR again, I had so much fun cheering my boys on at pound2, hope you guys hold your state down well!

/its me the token black guy ; )

So who all showed up to the Torny whos OOS?

Top Bottom