• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I did have one thought, where Rosalina had to help a young prince reclaim his home, after it was taken over by an evil lord. Captain Toad had his own main antagonist, which was Wingo, so maybe Rosalina would have her own unique antagonist to defeat.
I like the sound of that.
At least you can hack New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and compose your own courses with the Reggie Level Editor software.
If I still had my Wii, I definitely would.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
And check out this Rosalina montage video
I've wanted to do those kinds of setups with Luma but I can never really figure out how to set them up.
I did have one thought, where Rosalina had to help a young prince reclaim his home, after it was taken over by an evil lord. Captain Toad had his own main antagonist, which was Wingo, so maybe Rosalina would have her own unique antagonist to defeat.
That's a really interesting take on what they could do for a story in a Rosalina game. It would be awesome if Nintendo miraculously decided to give Rosalina her own series while at the same time putting her in the other Mario games regularly. Having such a different atmosphere for one specific Mario character where they can go in any direction that best qualifies for her character making her more dynamic than she already is. Anything for a game where the goddess of space has the main role would be great. The new prince and unique antagonist characters could be given unique character development based around Rosalina where it would in return give her even more character development expanded into a brand new universe practically. Argh, why can't this happen?! The more I think about it, the more sad I get returning to reality.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I had enjoy the fun of collecting the coins, and get over 200+ lives, it's impossible for you to gameover in NSMB2

And check out this Rosalina montage video
This is the kind of Rosalina player people should be taking more examples from, good to know I've already been practicing some of this stuff on my own accord, though.

I really want to put out content like this over the summer myself.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Little trivia:

So upon closely listening to Mario Kart 7 Rosalina , i found out more of her quotes.

When She passes someone , she doesn't say ''Haha...'' she actually says ''Tata....''.

Who would have thought? Rosalina has a new trademark sound since Mario Kart 7 , courtesy of Kerri Kane.

I say trademark since she reprises this quote in Mario Kart 8 , as Laura F. Smith this time.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Little trivia:

So upon closely listening to Mario Kart 7 Rosalina , i found out more of her quotes.

When She passes someone , she doesn't say ''Haha...'' she actually says ''Tata....''.

Who would have thought? Rosalina has a new trademark sound since Mario Kart 7 , courtesy of Kerri Kane.

I say trademark since she reprises this quote in Mario Kart 8 , as Laura F. Smith this time.
You just found that out now?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah , because it always sounded like a 'Haha'' to me.

With Rosalina's clean voices From 7 in My power , i can listen clearly now.
Well, it was obvious for me she said "Tata..." the whole time. You probably had too much ear wax in your ears not to hear her clearly.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Well there's opinion and there's basic objective standards to literature.
Good thing yours isn't the latter.

Well, it was obvious for me she said "Tata..." the whole time. You probably had too much ear wax in your ears not to hear her clearly.
Can you please be more Snarky next time. I cannot feel anything with such weak attemps. :awesome:

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Good thing yours isn't the latter.

Can you please be more Snarky next time. I cannot feel anything with such weak attemps. :awesome:
A quick question. What the hell is snarky?

EDIT: On second thought, why do I care? Forget I ever said anything.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This is the single most beautiful thing I've ever seen outside of Rosalina herself.......
I really hope Dabuz can make a montage video of Rosalina too.
I've wanted to do those kinds of setups with Luma but I can never really figure out how to set them up.

That's a really interesting take on what they could do for a story in a Rosalina game. It would be awesome if Nintendo miraculously decided to give Rosalina her own series while at the same time putting her in the other Mario games regularly. Having such a different atmosphere for one specific Mario character where they can go in any direction that best qualifies for her character making her more dynamic than she already is. Anything for a game where the goddess of space has the main role would be great. The new prince and unique antagonist characters could be given unique character development based around Rosalina where it would in return give her even more character development expanded into a brand new universe practically. Argh, why can't this happen?! The more I think about it, the more sad I get returning to reality.
You can go check Dabuz's Rosalina video, he will tech you how to become a Rosalina pro.
This is the kind of Rosalina player people should be taking more examples from, good to know I've already been practicing some of this stuff on my own accord, though.

I really want to put out content like this over the summer myself.
Seeing this video makes me really want to get good with Rosalina again.
You just found that out now?
I already knew that too LOL.
Let's try to keep all insults to a complete minimum, okay?
I understand Tino often...ya know... just trying to be cool. And Swiftie, just...like to experess his Rosalina theories...But yeah, since this a social forum. Insult should be at minimum.
Hi Guys, quick question: What's the new Luma health value?
48hp...nerfed...

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I was sleeping after a long night at work to know what was going on so I'll just let it slide, then.
Ok...It's morning already here so I had just woke up too.
Somehow Swiftie's gif confuses me for somewhat reason...

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
I finally saw the hidden AT that some Rosalina players are keeping a secret for EVO.

Meh.

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Huh? What's in the box?
Luma desync into rapid jab (mashing jab) while Rosa grabs and pummels the opponent. Does about 25%

What it looks like: Rosalina pumelling the opponent attatched to a desynched into mashing jab Luma.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Luma desync into rapid jab (mashing jab) while Rosa grabs and pummels the opponent. Does about 25%

What it looks like: Rosalina pumelling the opponent attatched to a desynched into mashing jab Luma.
That was shown at the end of that Falln video, I believe, so it isn't really a secret anymore.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
As i mentioned earlier , i was able to extract Rosalina's voice from MK7 , so finally you can hear her clean voice clips.

i personally like the one from 0:45 , sounds so tragic , is funny.

Last edited:

falln

Smash Ace
i'm glad everyone liked it :')

might as well make this my social thread introduction. hi guys! ppl here seem nice enough + rosa is this game's most gratifying character so i'm happy to keep posting here and talk about whatever people are talking about

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

might as well make this my social thread introduction. hi guys! ppl here seem nice enough + rosa is this game's most gratifying character so i'm happy to keep posting here and talk about whatever people are talking about

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Sorry I haven't been around guys. Eocs and AP exams. After tommorow though, I'm basically all finished! <3

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I haven't been as active despite finishing college. I've just been doing other things now that I have the opportunity. Job hunting for one. Also decided to finish Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies after a year of putting it off (I still have the DLC left though, just finished the main game though a few minutes ago).

I do have an exam next week but I'm not too worried about it. Partly because it's easy and the stuff it will contain is basically common sense to me, and partly because even getting a perfect score wouldn't change the fact I'm failing the course anyway (I don't really mind though, I saw it coming for a while. I had a lot going on this year, and lived far away from college, so I've prepared myself for the inevitable).

Enough about me and my off topic rambling, though.

I'm glad you see that too. I honestly think a lot of Rosalina players need to look at your stuff more often, and maybe even non-Rosalina players. You're definitely one of the most creative players I've seen, and I feel creative potential is what truly sets Rosalina apart from the rest of the cast. It's an element of the character I've always been trying to utilise and encourage myself.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Sorry I haven't been around guys. Eocs and AP exams. After tommorow though, I'm basically all finished! <3
I won't be finished until next Wednesday. Such a difficult time to endure. It's kinda distracting for me to post here in the middle of exams and final grades but I just really enjoy being here.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That was shown at the end of that Falln video, I believe, so it isn't really a secret anymore.
Really? Gonna got check it out.
I can definitely learn a lot from this video, as I need to step my game up. Thanks a bunch!
Thanks to @ falln falln , his videos are really worth of watching :)
Contrary to you, my college entrance exam was already done back February, and after I graduate from college in June, I can spend more time on gaming and this thread :)
I haven't been as active despite finishing college. I've just been doing other things now that I have the opportunity. Job hunting for one. Also decided to finish Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies after a year of putting it off (I still have the DLC left though, just finished the main game though a few minutes ago).

I do have an exam next week but I'm not too worried about it. Partly because it's easy and the stuff it will contain is basically common sense to me, and partly because even getting a perfect score wouldn't change the fact I'm failing the course anyway (I don't really mind though, I saw it coming for a while. I had a lot going on this year, and lived far away from college, so I've prepared myself for the inevitable).

Enough about me and my off topic rambling, though.

I'm glad you see that too. I honestly think a lot of Rosalina players need to look at your stuff more often, and maybe even non-Rosalina players. You're definitely one of the most creative players I've seen, and I feel creative potential is what truly sets Rosalina apart from the rest of the cast. It's an element of the character I've always been trying to utilise and encourage myself.
Looks like I'm not the only one who is frustrated with exams... good luck on your exam.

Speaking of which, I never have time watching Dabuz's Rosalina 1 hour long tutorial video. I will check that out some time too.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm definitely gonna be training my ass off after watching @ falln falln 's video. All Rosalina mains should be able to learn a lot from him, hell, even Dabuz should take notes.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm definitely gonna be training my *** off after watching @ falln falln 's video. All Rosalina mains should be able to learn a lot from him, hell, even Dabuz should take notes.
Me too!
I hope they can have a Rosalina match and see who is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom