• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
I remember the comic you're talking about. The art was OK, and I liked how the artist kept Rosalina's crazy height canon instead of shrinking her down like a good number of people do, but the moment Daisy cut Rosa's hand off I just laughed it off and forgot about the comic. :/

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Just switched to Smashboards Sapphire. It's the same color as Rosalina and my Mii, two of my mains. :p

I remember the comic you're talking about. The art was OK, and I liked how the artist kept Rosalina's crazy height canon instead of shrinking her down like a good number of people do, but the moment Daisy cut Rosa's hand off I just laughed it off and forgot about the comic. :/
That was a yucky scene. :p

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I haven't seen all of it. From what I saw, it was too dark and graphic for Mario characters to be involved. It was hard to take seriously. :p
I think it's not bad, although he/she draw Rosalina a little bit too thin. Sadly Mario didn't take a much part of the role in this comic for now.
What?! You laughed? I think that part was a bit horror if you ask me.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think he meant in a trying to forget he saw that way. :T
Maybe so........ but to me that comic is not bad.
And speaking of horror, the recent page shows Daisy, her face looks.......OH MY GOD, so scary!

Last edited:

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Would Daisy even have sadistic outbreaks? Sure, I guess she could beat up someone, but to go as far as to try to MURDER!? :T
I like that headcanon tbh. It comes from the " hi I'm daisy" thing

I don't remember where I read it but I read a head canon once where daisy becomes quite sadistic and has manic episodes due to triggers that make her recall tramatic events from her past. Other wise she is kind and sweet .

Though....Daisy is technically in smash bros already....they could even make her a peach costume if they wanted to go the extra mile and make her more...noticably daisy...use clips from any of the sports games and we are good to go.

Last edited:

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
I laughed in the "Wow, this is so out-of-character, I can't even" kind of way.

And please, Daisy has YEARS to go before becoming a psycho killer. Trust me, i'm gonna try and main one. :4villager:

:p

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
I laughed in the "Wow, this is so out-of-character, I can't even" kind of way.

And please, Daisy has YEARS to go before becoming a psycho killer. Trust me, i'm gonna try and main one. :4villager:

:p
Hi I'm daisy.

H̴̼̖̞̫̮͙̤͕͇͎͎͓ͧͥ̎ͤͫ̌̋͂̊́́͟͝i̎̅̾͊ͦ̓ͧͮ̚҉͍̬̖͚̲͠͝,̶̨ͧ͋̌̉ͣ̃̆̅̀͆̂̑ͯ̀ͦ͋́͆͢͝҉̖̪̞̪͎̝̖̘̹͚̞̮ ̳̣̱͕͔̯̰̠̪̫̜̣̫̮̱̫̃̏ͫ͐͜Ỉ̷̢ͩͥ̊̄̕҉̗̞̦̻̟̙͈̭̩͕͈̤̮̜͍̙̞͘ͅ'ͯ̽̍͊̾̇̓ͧͯ͆̍ͧ̐͘҉̴̶̻̤̭͉̹͔̻̗̺̻͚̥̟ͅm̢̛̬̰̹͔͔̫̲̹̜͚͔͚̪̭̭͋͑ͬ͂̔͝͞͠ ̺͕̣̞͖̪̲͓̤̼̣ͭ̔͐͌̅͊͋ͤ̎ͮͮ̎ͬ̿ͨ̀͝Ḑ̢̦̜̤̭̙̺͇̬̤̩̳̩̥͉͕͚̦̊̀͗̂ͦ̈̀͜a̢̛̺͓̦̯̯̲̩̙̫̬̒̇ͩ̾̓ͪ̋́͋̌̂̆ͫ̿͒̒́̕͢i̢̅ͬ̐̅̋̑́̓̌̿̓̌ͣͪͣ͒̽̎͑͢͏͙̞͖̝̘̱̪̮͚̼̖͕̦̲̳͡s̴͓͖̟̣̙̘̩͙͗̇ͪ̀ͫ̾̆ͤͣ̈̋̒̚͢͡ͅy̡̥͇̥͓̞̹̼̘̘̜͙̩̖ͫ͊͆ͯ͒̂̎͑ͦ̒͊͢

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Daisy can still be unstable, even when not possessed. Rosalina is a very stable person, but the story that krakelak has been making does make her act out of character at certain situations.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Daisy can still be unstable, even when not possessed. Rosalina is a very stable person, but the story that krakelak has been making does make her act out of character at certain situations.
I really believed that Daisy is possessd, I don't really think she is that evil to murder Rosalina. I can't wait to see the ending.
@ Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy , Love your fire Mario on your signature.
Where is this comic?
Here is the link if you can't find it.
http://krakelak.deviantart.com/art/Rosalina-s-Inauguration-Page-1-422925550

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I did actually see that comic. I don't like it very much though.

I don't care who it is, one does not simply cut off Rosalina's arm.

Plus, she could probably just grow it back with space dust or something. No biggie.

And Daisy is just player 2 Peach at this point really.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED

Plus, she could probably just grow it back with space dust or something. No biggie.

Daisy's the Queen of Second Bananas. :awesome:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Player 4. Right behind Pauline and Baby Peach.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Daisy just made a cut on her arm, not cut it off.
Even though you don't like it, I still think this is a good story.
If there are any good fan made comic about Rosalina, be sure to post it here!
I can't remember if this was posted, but I thought it was cute.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGWpjznEg

I bet Rosalina can control almost anything with her wand.
Probably, just how did she get her eand? Who knows?You can say the wand is the most powerful weapon in Smash Bros.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Look at how this image classifies Luma (originally meant to say why Ice Climbers are cut).

Luma isn't really a weapon, the duck is just an extension of the dog (they never separate), and as for Pikmin... eh, they move at 30 FPS making them look 2D.

How would you guys classify Luma?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Look at how this image classifies Luma (originally meant to say why Ice Climbers are cut).

Luma isn't really a weapon, the duck is just an extension of the dog (they never separate), and as for Pikmin... eh, they move at 30 FPS making them look 2D.

How would you guys classify Luma?
I think the most ledgit reason why Ice Climbers got cut, is because Nana or Popo count as a two individual character. I think 3DS does have a hardware limitations for having a player controlling two characters, Luma Pikimin on the other hand count as a object or temporary characters, they all can disappear for a moment. Also it seems that you can only activate one Pokeball at a time, unlike in previous games, there will never be two pokemons that comes from pokeballs on the field.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I think the most ledgit reason why Ice Climbers got cut, is because Nana or Popo count as a two individual character. I think 3DS does have a hardware limitations for having a player controlling two characters, Luma Pikimin on the other hand count as a object or temporary characters, they all can disappear for a moment. Also it seems that you can only activate one Pokeball at a time, unlike in previous games, there will never be two pokemons that comes from pokeballs on the field.
Really? Interesting.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Pikmin are ammunition, the gun being Olimar/Alph's arm.

Duck is literally just an extra limb for Mr. Peepers and serves as his recovery.

Nana is a literal duplicate of Popo with a slight delay to add extra presence to Popo's attacks, forming a true "buddy fighters" team. Also, Popo is pretty much crippled without her. Nana can be de-synced too for extra potential. Has some slightly more specific functions in regards to specials.

Luma has it's own unique moveset, own AI, the INTENTIONAL ability to control and position it manually, the ability to perform aerials on the ground and ground moves in the air, a unique health system, Rosalina is not dependent on him and can fight competently without him, and can basically fly.

In summary, Nana is an AI partner, Luma is a different beast entirely. You have to figure out how to co-ordinate Rosalina & Luma by yourself, while Ice Climbers are always co-ordinated unless they are hit away from each other or something.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Really? Interesting.
I tried the Pokeballs in training mode.
Pikmin are ammunition, the gun being Olimar/Alph's arm.

Duck is literally just an extra limb for Mr. Peepers and serves as his recovery.

Nana is a literal duplicate of Popo with a slight delay to add extra presence to Popo's attacks, forming a true "buddy fighters" team. Also, Popo is pretty much crippled without her. Nana can be de-synced too for extra potential. Has some slightly more specific functions in regards to specials.

Luma has it's own unique moveset, own AI, the INTENTIONAL ability to control and position it manually, the ability to perform aerials on the ground and ground moves in the air, a unique health system, Rosalina is not dependent on him and can fight competently without him, and can basically fly.

In summary, Nana is an AI partner, Luma is a different beast entirely. You have to figure out how to co-ordinate Rosalina & Luma by yourself, while Ice Climbers are always co-ordinated unless they are hit away from each other or something.
Yes, Luma do, but unlike Ice Climbers, Luma can still get too much damage and then disappears, similar to assist trophies.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Oh my gosh!! >w< I found this adorable gif of Kirby as Rosalina and Luma eating Star Bits!!

and here's even more cute gifs with Rosalina!

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh my gosh!! >w< I found this adorable gif of Kirby as Rosalina and Luma eating Star Bits!!

and here's even more cute gifs with Rosalina!

Nice!
The main thing to keep in mind is that the Luma can respawn, while Nana is permanently gone until Popo is KO'd.
Yeah, you got a point, but the reality is, Luma works perfectly fine on the 3DS but Nana don't, maybe 3ds can't handle Nana's AI? Or is there something else?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ice Climbers most likely couldn't work on 3DS due to them being two differing, complex models, compared to one complex model of Rosalina (though it honestly is not the most amazing model of her), and Luma, who is almost just a ball.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I tried the Pokeballs in training mode.

Yes, Luma do, but unlike Ice Climbers, Luma can still get too much damage and then disappears, similar to assist trophies.
I believe you.
Ice Climbers most likely couldn't work on 3DS due to them being two differing, complex models, compared to one complex model of Rosalina (though it honestly is not the most amazing model of her), and Luma, who is almost just a ball.
Yes. And I just hate when people say "But Rosalina and Luma are in but not Ice Climbers?! *insert Rosalina hate here*" As what was stated before by you, Luma is a different beast entirely from Nana. People need to accept this.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I am so eager to master Rosetta and Chiko (prefer to say/type that over Rosalina and Luma). The possiblities and the potential with those two are endless.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
After watching a lot of Rosalina videos, I don't think people are using Luma quite as effectively as they could.

I think Luma shot takes too long to get out. One of the big reasons why I'm looking forward to the Luma Warp custom.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
After watching a lot of Rosalina videos, I don't think people are using Luma quite as effectively as they could.

I think Luma shot takes too long to get out. One of the big reasons why I'm looking forward to the Luma Warp custom.
Getting hang of a newcomer takes time, I'm sure there will be someone who is good at Rosalina & Luma.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh, they are still good with Rosalina and win quite bit of matches, i'm just saying there is even more potential.
You mean use Luma more often? Or use Luma to do a team attack?
Someone on Miiverse said Rosalina is Emo Blue Peach. I tried proving him wrong, and now he says he got me mad. Which he didn't. :T
Link please?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

It doesn't really help if Rosalina's opponents target the Luma every time. By containing the Luma, the opponents pretty much limit Rosalina's combat options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom