• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Leonyx3
3DS FC
2638-1926-1616
Don't get your hopes up. Rosie seems very unsuited to 4-player FFA's, and whoever plays her won't get enough time to practice - she seems to have a very steep learning curve.
I honestly just want to see a full match with her. There will be much to study, regardless of the quality of play.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So Mario Kart 8 came out, so I'm gonna comment on Rosalina's representation in it:

-Rosalina looks amazing.
-Rosalina is one of the most effective characters.
-Her voice is adorable, I love it when she does tricks and goes "Ta-daaaaa!", she sounds so enthusiastic. It doesn't sound too much like Peach either, sounds a lot better in the actual game than it does in off-cam videos. While Peach just does generic, ditzy and soulless cute girl screams, Rosalina is really enthusiastic, almost as if she's singing as she enjoys the thrill of racing.
-One gripe - why does the back of her Biker outfit have a love heart? It should just have a star to distinguish her from Peach. Kinda makes it obvious that Daisy and Rosalina literally just have recoloured versions of Peach's Biker outfit.
-You know how you guys were saying that you wish Rosalina's voice had the ominous echo back? Well she doesn't...but BABY Rosalina does, for some reason. It just makes her sound more adorable though, since it can't really be ominous coming from a baby.
-Baby Rosalina actually talks like a polite young child as opposed to sounding like a baby, while all of the other babies are as babyish as ever. I actually really like this detail, it shows how they acknowledge how Rosalina is one of the most reserved and mature Mario characters, so even as a baby, she sounds like she's a cut above others.

C3CC

Smash Lord
So Mario Kart 8 came out, so I'm gonna comment on Rosalina's representation in it:

-Rosalina looks amazing.
-Rosalina is one of the most effective characters.
-Her voice is adorable, I love it when she does tricks and goes "Ta-daaaaa!", she sounds so enthusiastic. It doesn't sound too much like Peach either, sounds a lot better in the actual game than it does in off-cam videos. While Peach just does generic, ditzy and soulless cute girl screams, Rosalina is really enthusiastic, almost as if she's singing as she enjoys the thrill of racing.
-One gripe - why does the back of her Biker outfit have a love heart? It should just have a star to distinguish her from Peach. Kinda makes it obvious that Daisy and Rosalina literally just have recoloured versions of Peach's Biker outfit.
-You know how you guys were saying that you wish Rosalina's voice had the ominous echo back? Well she doesn't...but BABY Rosalina does, for some reason. It just makes her sound more adorable though, since it can't really be ominous coming from a baby.
-Baby Rosalina actually talks like a polite young child as opposed to sounding like a baby, while all of the other babies are as babyish as ever. I actually really like this detail, it shows how they acknowledge how Rosalina is one of the most reserved and mature Mario characters, so even as a baby, she sounds like she's a cut above others.
Good! I'm glad you got to play it. I have to wait a week for it to arrive to my country. Well, she's had that heart since Mario Kart Wii, so it's nothing new, really.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I didn't really get to play as Rosalina in MKWii so I wasn't really sure. I still find it odd though. I mean, that heart is basically how I feel about her and if she's trying to send a mutual message then great, but I do find it a bit out of place! :V

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Well from what I've heard, Rosalina has finally gotten her own game ^o^

eat your heart out Funky Bike Wii:troll:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I still won't be able to try out Rosalina or anybody else on Mario Kart 8 until Christmas, but I'm glad you guys are having fun

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just realised that when Rosalina passes someone in MK8, she sometimes says "TA-TA!", and it sounds so adorably sexy.

This woman will give me a heart attack someday, she gets all of my unfs.

Just look at her, she looks amazing in this game. ;_;

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Rosalina is even more adoring when she uses a cute-looking vehicle, especially when it tries to match her color scheme.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I can't wait until I get it tomorrow, I admit I went a little ocd and already figured out how I want to play though it.

It will be interesting to see who I end up using more, Baby Mario or Rosalina.

Baby Mario has much more senority then her as I mained him in double dash and Wii while Rosalina was my secondary, I also usually prefer the lighter characters. But Rosalina has me so hyped for this game with her being the most used character and getting her own title screen.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I can't wait until I get it tomorrow, I admit I went a little ocd and already figured out how I want to play though it.

It will be interesting to see who I end up using more, Baby Mario or Rosalina.

Baby Mario has much more senority then her as I mained him in double dash and Wii while Rosalina was my secondary, I also usually prefer the lighter characters. But Rosalina has me so hyped for this game with her being the most used character and getting her own title screen.
Why not just use Baby Rosalina?

It's Rosalina with Baby Mario stats and the space echo voice.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Why not just use Baby Rosalina?

It's Rosalina with Baby Mario stats and the space echo voice.
Because stats aren't the only reason I use Baby Mario, he is simply one of my favourite characters.

I will use Baby Rosalina sometimes but I generally view the babies as different characters overall then their adult counterpart. I even use to think that Baby Mario was Mario and Peachs kid (And still do in my own personal head canon, Baby Rosalina is also Mario and Peachs kid and was concieved on the observatory). Mario and Peach are even married in my own head canon, so is Luigi and Daisy.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I like how the thread title is Mother of the Cosmos instead of "Princess". Rosalina is no princess.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I like how the thread title is Mother of the Cosmos instead of "Princess". Rosalina is no princess.
Her bio states her as one in Galaxy, but I do agree that I hate the term in relation to her (except when I talk about her in a "SHE'S MY WAIFU" context).

I see her as at least a demi-goddess if not a full-on goddess, as that is what she seems to be. But I suppose Nintendo didn't want to put a term like that into a mainstream Mario title, and they wanted to assert that she was a powerful being. If they wanted to do that though, they should have called her "queen", because the other two princesses of the Mario franchise aren't exactly what I would call powerful figures.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I guess one would think that Rosalina would be a queen, as she is the ruler of the Comet Observatory, and has shown to have goddess-like powers. Rosalina might've even gained immortality and stopped aging, though the fact that she can lose lives in 3D World does make you think otherwise.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
I love Rosalina, but I honestly get uncomfortable with all of the "deific" qualities the fans focus on. She's a fictional videogame character with a storybook-style background, so I don't see why her powers need such explanation. Fact is, it's implied if not stated that her origins are human, and her abilities/longevity seem to have sprouted out of necessity. She was needed by the Lumas, and she found new purpose in caring for them (presumably forever). I dunno, perhaps I'm just oversensitive to such things, but I just don't like referring to her as a "goddess."

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Anyone else going to the Best Buy demo to play as Rosalina?

I'll be going Wednesday night to my local Best Buy to give her a whirl. I'll be sure to take very detailed notes for those who can't go, and I hope that anyone else who goes can share their experiences with Rosalina (and maybe footage, because my phone is incompetent and can't get anything resembling decent footage).

Wow I can't believe it's only one week until I get to play as her. December really feels like it was forever ago.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773

I'll be going Wednesday night to my local Best Buy to give her a whirl. I'll be sure to take very detailed notes for those who can't go, and I hope that anyone else who goes can share their experiences with Rosalina (and maybe footage, because my phone is incompetent and can't get anything resembling decent footage).

Wow I can't believe it's only one week until I get to play as her. December really feels like it was forever ago.
Hey you... You took my avatar that I've been using for awhile now!
xD Nah, it's cool man, but still.. What are the odds?

Not sure if I'll be able to make it to one of them Best Buy's with how far away they are in my area in TX. Probably not though unfortunately.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

None of my nearest Best Buy locations are involved, so sadly, I won't be able to attend the Smash Fest.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

It's possible, but then again maybe not. I'm traveling to Texas with my girlfriend during E3, so I'd be lucky if I find a Best Buy in the area in the first place. Come to think of it I'm hoping Rosalina will be playable during the demo fest.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's possible, but then again maybe not. I'm traveling to Texas with my girlfriend during E3, so I'd be lucky if I find a Best Buy in the area in the first place. Come to think of it I'm hoping Rosalina will be playable during the demo fest.
If the demo is exactly the same as the one that'll be at the Invitational, then yes. Of course, this will disappoint the players who wanted to use characters like Charizard, Yoshi, Peach, and Luigi. I'm probably guessing that their movesets aren't ready yet, which is why they're not involved with the Invitational.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
If the demo is exactly the same as the one that'll be at the Invitational, then yes. Of course, this will disappoint the players who wanted to use characters like Charizard, Yoshi, Peach, and Luigi. I'm probably guessing that their movesets aren't ready yet, which is why they're not involved with the Invitational.
Uhhhh...... D'OH!!!
So is it for sure that Rosalina is in for the demo fest?

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Really looking forward to seeing some Rosalina gameplay at the invitational. There were a few people interested in picking Rosalina if I remember correctly. Here are some of my general thoughts on how she would match up and some questions I hope will be answered by gameplay.

Pros:
  • Potentially stealing items with Gravitational Pull. It is a free for all with items for most of the invitational.
  • Long range character with the use of Luma will be useful for safe damage.
  • Possible to attack multiple targets with good positioning of Luma.
  • Can use Luma to edge guard and maintain stage control.
Cons:
  • Tall and floaty character.
  • She seems rather slow.
  • Could be hard to safely reactivate Luma. (we don't know how long it takes to activate a Luma yet to my knowledge.)
  • Easily punishable when Rosalina and Luma are split up.
  • Very technical character which can be a big problem if they don't get to practice before the tournament.
Potential questions answered by gameplay:
  • There are different colors of Luma. Do different colors have different effects similar to pikmin?
  • Are there any additional effects of Gravitational Pull such as healing, stunning anyone hit, etc...?
  • When Luma is not activated are there any changes to Rosalina's moveset or any negative effects on her? Other than her neutral B that activates Luma.
  • Are there any cons for allowing Luma to be defeated? (Other than the obvious)
  • How long does it take to reactivate Luma?
  • How much damage can a Luma take before disappearing?
  • Can Luma grab? (I honestly hope not since we would have an ice climber situation)

Last edited:

C3CC

Smash Lord
Well, it looks like I'll be checking this thread (and the forum overall) until this Tuesday. You see, I got bored of Brawl very, very quickly, because I already knew everything the game had before it came out because of the Dojo, so there weren't many surprises. This time around, I'm avoiding as much information as possible. Even extremely small details, like animations, voice clips, item effects, EVERYTHING, because I want to be as surprised as I can when the game finally comes out, just like it happened with Melee.

When I leave, I'll only return once I have the game and completed it.

andimidna

Smash Master
If Rosalina's reveal was your most hyped moment throughout the Smash 4 hype, come by the RTC thread to post it :)
Also, we will be rating our satisfaction on each newcomer either right before or after E3, so don't forget to stop by and help her out, she hasn't done so well in the past because of Toad and Bowser Jr fans that choose to blame her-- even though it's not like she even deconfirms them, but whatever, it happens. The hype/deflate day is ending soon.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Well, it looks like I'll be checking this thread (and the forum overall) until this Tuesday. You see, I got bored of Brawl very, very quickly, because I already knew everything the game had before it came out because of the Dojo, so there weren't many surprises. This time around, I'm avoiding as much information as possible. Even extremely small details, like animations, voice clips, item effects, EVERYTHING, because I want to be as surprised as I can when the game finally comes out, just like it happened with Melee.

When I leave, I'll only return once I have the game and completed it.
I give you credit for your self-control. The hype is too much for me to resist, plus I have little else to do right now and Smash is the current pinnacle of my excitement.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I give you credit for your self-control. The hype is too much for me to resist, plus I have little else to do right now and Smash is the current pinnacle of my excitement.
Thank you! It's been hard. I didn't even watch the Direct focused on Smash. I just limited myself to watch the Greninja/Charizard trailer. I know it will pay off in the end, though!

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Warning: Kind of TL;DR, but hopefully informative.

In case there are some people who are confused as to why some of Rosalina's fans see her as a goddess, here's my two cents (also, spoilers for Galaxy and Galaxy 2, just in case any of you care):

Rosalina's an immortal, or at least has a very long lifespan. In Galaxy 2, during the 120 stars ending, it is revealed that the events of the game are framed in a storybook that she reads to her Lumas. She says to them that the events happened "long, long, ago," and she looks like she hasn't aged at all. She also states at the beginning of the first Galaxy that she visits the Mushroom Kingdom every 100 years. How she gained such a long lifespan is never explained, but it's clear that she's been around for a very long time and isn't aging.

I think the main reasons why a bunch of Rosalina's fans (myself included) come to the conclusion that she is a deity/goddess are her longevity, the fact that she outright states to Mario/Luigi when he meets her in Galaxy that she watches over and protects the cosmos, and that she has shown to have powerful abilities in-game. During the cutscene at the end of Galaxy when Mario/Luigi and Rosalina travel to the center of the universe to rescue Peach and stop Bowser, Rosalina levitates upwards, conjures a forcefield around the Comet Observatory with her wand, and plows through Bowser's airships like it's nothing. And after Bowser is defeated and the universe gets reset, Rosalina appears as a massive figure to Mario/Luigi and explains what just happened completely nonchalantly. She's also seen it happen many times before, because she states, "the cycle never repeats itself in quite the same way". She possesses a very intimate knowledge of the universe, she has a very long lifespan, and she demonstrates powerful abilities. In my opinion, that's why people think she's a higher being. It isn't explained how she gained her abilities, but it is shown in-game that she has a lot of power.

To further hammer in my point, here are a few video links to events in Galaxy and Galaxy 2, so you can see firsthand what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TosyQEe1qDo#t=185 (Galaxy 1, meeting Rosalina)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCbdbV7rgWA (Galaxy 1, going to the center of the universe)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKhXW83AI5I (Galaxy 1, ending after defeating Bowser)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxZ2pTdxQHY (Galaxy 1, 120 stars ending)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDBPykUE42M (Galaxy 2, 120 stars ending)

I hope that clears some things up. I'm probably preaching to the choir by posting this here, but if I posted it on say, GameFAQs, it would start a gigantic flame war.

I'm wondering: should this be put into a separate topic?

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I've been playing alot of Mario Kart 8 and I think Rosalina has overtaken Baby Mario who I use the most.

But with a combo I like I have, Its hard to stick with your main in the past two games (But I still use the adorable baby alot), speaking of combos, what do you guys think of my new Avatar?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@ SethTheMage SethTheMage

It's always possible that Rosalina's powers come from the Grand Stars, and if they're used for evil purposes, Rosalina's powers get diminished.

Also, Rosalina may have first started out as a mortal, but perhaps during her trips with the Lumas, she came across a very rare Grand Star that granted her immortality, and stopped her from aging. That Grand Star then transformed into the wand that Rosalina always wields today.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
How well she does her job is debatable, since she has been incapacitated twice by Bowser, but she is still a powerful figure.
You mean once.

Nothing happened to her in Galaxy 2, she just lost a Luma. While that leaves the question of why she wasn't directly helping Mario, Luigi and Lubba in Galaxy 2, maybe she just had faith in Mario and Luigi due to the events of Galaxy 1.

As for what happened in Galaxy 1, Bowser didn't overpower her or anything, he just executed a cunning tactic to steal the energy in her Observatory. The fact that Bowser didn't raid the place like he normally does when taking over places, is a testament to how powerful Rosalina must be - he must have been too afraid to use his usual tactics, as he knew Rosalina was too powerful for them to work on her. Instead, he just borrowed her Observatory's energy, and he did that by absorbing it from a distance.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
@ SethTheMage SethTheMage

It's always possible that Rosalina's powers come from the Grand Stars, and if they're used for evil purposes, Rosalina's powers get diminished.

Also, Rosalina may have first started out as a mortal, but perhaps during her trips with the Lumas, she came across a very rare Grand Star that granted her immortality, and stopped her from aging. That Grand Star then transformed into the wand that Rosalina always wields today.
That's a really good theory. It's definitely plausible that the Grand Stars are the source of Rosalina's power; it would make a lot of sense. My post was about discussing what we've seen in-game and how people might have drawn their conclusions about her being a goddess. It's never stated in-game how she came to be as powerful as she is, so there's a lot of room for interpretation.

You mean once.

Nothing happened to her in Galaxy 2, she just lost a Luma. While that leaves the question of why she wasn't directly helping Mario, Luigi and Lubba in Galaxy 2, maybe she just had faith in Mario and Luigi due to the events of Galaxy 1.

As for what happened in Galaxy 1, Bowser didn't overpower her or anything, he just executed a cunning tactic to steal the energy in her Observatory. The fact that Bowser didn't raid the place like he normally does when taking over places, is a testament to how powerful Rosalina must be - he must have been too afraid to use his usual tactics, as he knew Rosalina was too powerful for them to work on her. Instead, he just borrowed her Observatory's energy, and he did that by absorbing it from a distance.
Right before you head into Bowser's Galaxy Generator in Galaxy 2, you discover that the Comet Observatory is being absorbed into it. Mario has to defeat Bowser and save Peach, Rosalina and the Lumas. Rosalina doesn't do anything to get herself and the Lumas out of their situation. That's what I was referring to.

As for the first time, it still doesn't change the fact that Rosalina has to ask Mario to help her out in order for her to regain her abilities. Don't get me wrong. I'm not attacking her as a character or saying that she is a damsel-in-distress in need of saving like Peach. I still understand that she is a powerful being, but I think my point still stands. I still think Rosalina is an awesome character regardless.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
See, I just re-watched the cutscenes before and after Bowser's Galaxy Generator in Galaxy 2, and nowhere does it show Rosalina and her Observatory were being sucked in. It shows a comet being sucked in before the level, but after the level, Rosalina's Observatory actually appears out of thin air. It is nowhere to be seen in the level itself either (which it would be if they really wanted to put across it was the Comet Observatory - maybe have a scene where Young Master Luma panics because his mama is in trouble), and nobody says anything about it being sucked in. Lubba just comments that comets are being sucked in as well as Power Stars. And I'm pretty sure Rosalina would have thanked Mario for saving her if he did - she thanked him for saving the universe in Galaxy 1. She thanked him for bringing Young Master Luma back to her in Galaxy 2 - heck she breaks the fourth wall to thank the player in Galaxy 1 - yet she doesn't thank Mario for saving her life, and the lives of her children? I don't really think she'd forget to thank him for that if he really DID save her. She's too good at expressing gratitude to forget that.

I can see why people would assume it was the Observatory, but it's still pretty shaky (all of the Comets have the exact same aura effect as the Comet Observatory). Especially if you consider that the Observatory just appeared out of thin air afterwards. If that really was supposed to be the Comet Observatory being sucked in, the game did a terrible job of conveying it.

I never interpreted it as being the Comet Observatory 4 years ago when I first played the game, and I see no reason to now either. This is the first I've heard of this. And while I know that the Mario Wiki says it, they are not good for anything involving interpretation.

As for the first time, it still doesn't change the fact that Rosalina has to ask Mario to help her out in order for her to regain her abilities.
This is just an example of "gameplay-story segregation". Rosalina didn't have to ask Mario to recover the Power Stars because she wasn't physically capable of doing so, she did that so we could have a Mario game. She's shown to have teleportation abilities and all (the very first run through Gateway Galaxy), so she would be more than capable of zipping herself to every single Power Star in the game. There is also the fact that the spin attack Mario uses is actually granted by Rosalina, and she can pull it off herself, but to better effect. Plus, she's perfectly capable of going on a platforming adventure:

They do have an excuse for this though - Rosalina probably needed to watch over the Lumas and the Observatory. If she went off on her own, it would have scared the Lumas, maybe even made them tag along out of worry, and Rosalina probably wouldn't want that. Plus, the Observatory would be left wide open. That's probably why Rosalina asked for Mario's help.

That may contradict her playable status in 3D World, but she doesn't even have any involvement in that game's story, since she is unlocked after the story is finished. So that game gets away with it by not being tied to Galaxy in terms of it's story, and by virtue of Rosalina not being tied to 3D World's story at all as is.

------------------------

Have an adorable video of Baby Rosalina and Rosalina in Moo Moo Meadows, and a speedpaint of Hotdiggedydemon's sexy Rosalina poster (seen in the background of his "Luigi's Day Out" cartoon, in Mario's room):

Last edited:

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
@ ChikoLad ChikoLad It looks like I interpreted the events in Galaxy 2 differently then you did. I believe the comet being sucked into Bowser's Galaxy Generator is the Comet Observatory, but, like you said, it is never stated or shown as such. My error in this case was toting my opinion around objectively without considering the possibility of different interpretations. On the other point, I concede. Maybe "incapacitated" was not the appropriate word to use, because Rosalina wasn't helpless in Galaxy 1. Perhaps "inconvenienced" would be more accurate. She just needed Mario's assistance to get back on her feet, and I agree that she wouldn't want to leave the Lumas and the Observatory defenseless. I'm deleting that sentence from my analysis, because I was trying to be as unbiased as possible.

I'm so glad that we can have civil discussions here. It would be a nightmare to talk about this on GameFAQs.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
No worries. Truth be told, even if Miyamoto came out and said in some interview that it is the Comet Observatory, I wouldn't accept it, or would at least chalk it up as a plot hole, because to me, Rosalina is not that easily fallible, which is an opinion I've formed based on Galaxy 1's portrayal of Rosalina. She can technically...die in 3D World (then again, do they even die in that game? Even the Game Over screen just shows the characters in a dazed state, and they get up when you press "Continue"), but again, that's just gameplay-story segregation (and Rosalina has no involvement in that games barely existing story to begin with). Same with Smash Bros, while she definitely exhibits her trademark power in Smash, it's toned down exponentially to put her on the level of other fighters like Fox or Donkey Kong, who probably would not last two seconds against a character like Rosalina in a fight where their canon abilities are in play. Not that Rosalina would ever fight those guys anyway. In fact, Rosalina very much comes across as a pacifist to me, unless things are really dire. When things are dire though, all hell breaks loose. Keep in mind that when Rosalina wrecked Bowser's airships in Galaxy 1, she actually committed a mass genocide - just think of all of the poor Goombas and Koopas in those airships! D:

To be fair though, every single one of them was probably re-incarnated in the universe reboot she let happen, so no biggie. Even when Rosalina commits mass genocide, she turns it into a sweet and motherly gesture! And that's why we love her!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
To be fair, the airships would've attempted to attack the Comet Observatory anyway. Of course, it should be noted that not all airships have organic beings on board; a good portion are probably operated by an AI system. So for all we know, Rosalina never took any lives going through that airship blockade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom