• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
And Pit and Dark Pit... I can't imagine Rosalina has a dark counter part.
I can imagine that. One is this powerful goddess or enchantress with a calm and mature personality with a tragic past who cares a lot for the Lumas whom she sees as her own children while the other is a corrupt and power hungry doppelgänger who is willing to do anything to get what she wants, like abusing her powers.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I can imagine that. One is this powerful goddess or enchantress with a calm and mature personality with a tragic past who cares a lot for the Lumas whom she sees as her own children while the other is a corrupt and power hungry doppelgänger who is willing to do anything to get what she wants, like abusing her powers.
Nice~~~
I believe I saw this "smash model" before and heard it was fake.

The 3d World model does look good however.
Mario & sonic Guy had actually mentioned a fan made model of Rosalina before, not sure if it's from the same source.
http://smashboards.com/threads/moth...l-social-thread.324285/page-150#post-18599587
@ ChikoLad ChikoLad Where did you get those Rosalina models?
Maybe from the website you had mentioned months earlier?
http://www.models-resource.com/other_systems/supersmashbrosforwiiu/

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
@ ChikoLad ChikoLad Where did you get those Rosalina models?
They're for Source Filmmaker, and I just searched "rosalina" on Steam Workshop.

Smash 4 one is not actually fake, it just doesn't port over well for some reason. She has every alt and facial expression Rosalina has in Smash, though. They have other Smash characters in SFM already, including Mewtwo. Luma comes bundled with Smash Rosalina too.

3D World models port over perfectly though.

I can't wait for the Mario Party 10 and MK8 models, though. I think I have a Baby Rosalina model here, though.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
They're for Source Filmmaker, and I just searched "rosalina" on Steam Workshop.

Smash 4 one is not actually fake, it just doesn't port over well for some reason. She has every alt and facial expression Rosalina has in Smash, though. They have other Smash characters in SFM already, including Mewtwo. Luma comes bundled with Smash Rosalina too.

3D World models port over perfectly though.

I can't wait for the Mario Party 10 and MK8 models, though. I think I have a Baby Rosalina model here, though.
So it's real? Can't believe it...

Can I see Baby Rosalina model?

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
Its kinda hard to see a Dark Rosalina in game but i really like this artwork someone did that kinda has the same concept.

She looks very dark and yet still maintains her cuteness.
I really really liked it and now it easily comes to mind when every i think about it.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Its kinda hard to see a Dark Rosalina in game but i really like this artwork someone did that kinda has the same concept.

I really really liked it and now it easily comes to mind when every i think about it.
She looks sexy but not really ''Dark'' or Evil ... her smile is too happy for that.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Haven't seen this artist upload artworks for quite a long time.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Make the smIle a bit more lusty and smirky and it's good.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

The more I look at it, the more I think to myself, "She really gots to have her own game!"
She really does look dark to me despite the smile and her cuteness. Hell, that outfit and that demonic looking entity behind her makes her look sinister enough.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You know, I had my own thought on a game that focused on Rosalina.

The story first starts off at a galaxy that's far, far away. That very galaxy was home to a peaceful kingdom, which had a king, queen, and their son, a young prince. One day however, an evil force attacks the kingdom. During the attack, the king and queen placed their son in a spaceship, in hopes of finding someone who can save their kingdom.

The story then switches to the Comet Observatory, where Rosalina is serving dinner for her Lumas. However, the dinner soon gets interrupted when Polari notifies Rosalina about a stranded spaceship. Rosalina checks it out, but soon hears an odd voice. The voice apparently came from inside the spaceship, so Rosalina decided to bring it onto the Comet Observatory. Upon opening the spaceship, Rosalina and the Lumas notice that someone is in there, and is passed out. It was none other than the young prince himself.

Rosalina brings the passed out prince to her bedroom, in hopes that he'll be okay. A few days later, the young prince wakes up, and is confused about where he is. Rosalina then comes in, noticing that the prince is awake. The two then make a conversation, until the prince started crying. The prince told Rosalina that he lives at a galaxy that got attacked by an evil force, and his parents had to send him away. He was unsure about what happened to them, which made him even more upset. Rosalina tries to calm the prince down, and tells him that she'll help him save his kingdom. The prince then calms down, and decides to tag along with Rosalina. And with that, the adventure begins, as Rosalina prepares the Comet Observatory to head to the prince's home.

However, it turns out that the evil force that attacked the prince's home also affected multiple worlds as well, which will require Rosalina to have to free those worlds and their galaxies first.

There are 8 worlds total, and the galaxies in them utilize the elements from Super Mario Galaxy, but also some elements from the 3D Legend of Zelda titles.

Additionally, the first 7 worlds' major bosses involve a ruler who has been possessed. Rosalina has to free those rulers by using her star powers to defeat the evil sources that are controlling them. The final boss is the leader of the evil force, and the mastermind of the invasion; the leader first starts out as a demonic humanoid, but its true form is really a dark beast, preferably a dragon.

On a side note, the prince is a small yellow dragon, who is only about as big as a Luma. And as for the prince's kingdom, it is home to the dragons of light, who all value peace and prosperity. Whereas, the evil force is known as the dragons of darkness, who all value pain, tyranny, and are very sadistic. Basically, Rosalina has to help the prince defeat the dragons of darkness, and free every galaxy that they've invaded.

A crazy idea perhaps, but since Rosalina is the guardian of the cosmos, this should really strengthen Rosalina's status.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So many ideas for her own game, like that story M&SG just finished telling, I can't stop thinking about it.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Perhaps a game for Rosalina could be some kind of god game where you keep track of and protect multiple galaxies, and harvest Star Bits to create new ones. It would probably be a 3DS eShop or mobile game, however.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You know, I had my own thought on a game that focused on Rosalina.

The story first starts off at a galaxy that's far, far away. That very galaxy was home to a peaceful kingdom, which had a king, queen, and their son, a young prince. One day however, an evil force attacks the kingdom. During the attack, the king and queen placed their son in a spaceship, in hopes of finding someone who can save their kingdom.

The story then switches to the Comet Observatory, where Rosalina is serving dinner for her Lumas. However, the dinner soon gets interrupted when Polari notifies Rosalina about a stranded spaceship. Rosalina checks it out, but soon hears an odd voice. The voice apparently came from inside the spaceship, so Rosalina decided to bring it onto the Comet Observatory. Upon opening the spaceship, Rosalina and the Lumas notice that someone is in there, and is passed out. It was none other than the young prince himself.

Rosalina brings the passed out prince to her bedroom, in hopes that he'll be okay. A few days later, the young prince wakes up, and is confused about where he is. Rosalina then comes in, noticing that the prince is awake. The two then make a conversation, until the prince started crying. The prince told Rosalina that he lives at a galaxy that got attacked by an evil force, and his parents had to send him away. He was unsure about what happened to them, which made him even more upset. Rosalina tries to calm the prince down, and tells him that she'll help him save his kingdom. The prince then calms down, and decides to tag along with Rosalina. And with that, the adventure begins, as Rosalina prepares the Comet Observatory to head to the prince's home.

However, it turns out that the evil force that attacked the prince's home also affected multiple worlds as well, which will require Rosalina to have to free those worlds and their galaxies first.

There are 8 worlds total, and the galaxies in them utilize the elements from Super Mario Galaxy, but also some elements from the 3D Legend of Zelda titles.

Additionally, the first 7 worlds' major bosses involve a ruler who has been possessed. Rosalina has to free those rulers by using her star powers to defeat the evil sources that are controlling them. The final boss is the leader of the evil force, and the mastermind of the invasion; the leader first starts out as a demonic humanoid, but its true form is really a dark beast, preferably a dragon.

On a side note, the prince is a small yellow dragon, who is only about as big as a Luma. And as for the prince's kingdom, it is home to the dragons of light, who all value peace and prosperity. Whereas, the evil force is known as the dragons of darkness, who all value pain, tyranny, and are very sadistic. Basically, Rosalina has to help the prince defeat the dragons of darkness, and free every galaxy that they've invaded.

A crazy idea perhaps, but since Rosalina is the guardian of the cosmos, this should really strengthen Rosalina's status.
Wow, I bet this game is going be great if it's real.
So... the prince in this story is a dragon? And only big as Luma? He might be an adorable dragon.
So many ideas for her own game, like that story M&SG just finished telling, I can't stop thinking about it.
Yeah, it's awesome :)

Last edited:

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
A thing about knowyourmeme came into my mind.
It's the site where I discovered several memes, many of wich looked uninteresting to me, but some have become one of my favourites (GANNON-BANNED and Nintendium).
Most importantly, it is the site where I found my favourite Rosalina art, wich I eventually photoshopped into my avatar

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
Well, human eye prioritizes warm colors over cold ones and strongly enlightened images are difficult for it to focalize.
Tiziano, Giambologna and Giorgione did go ham with this stuff about 5-6 centuries ago.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I recognise the art but it was hard to see Rosalina's face since it's scaled down and her face is covered by a blinding light.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If y'all are talking about Mezzo's avatar, yeah that's Rosalina alright. Didn't realize it either until y'all brought it up and took a closer look and...there she goes. Who's that beside her though?

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
That's what happens when you shrink a much wider image, in fact, the light wasn't an hindrance, but human eye doesn't follow proportions and a bright light makes it lose focus over Rosalina as a whole instead of just her head
If y'all are talking about Mezzo's avatar, yeah that's Rosalina alright. Didn't realize it either until y'all brought it up and took a closer look and...there she goes. Who's that beside her though?
To her left is Ganondorf, the both of who overlap each other with their arms(though Ganon's one takes a bigger spot).

Want to know about stuff you didn't notice? Look carefully behind Ganondorf's head, you'll notice a familiar object
And if you ever asked yes, there are stars on the blue aura of the background.
Now focus and look at the space that is encirclened by Ganondorf's arm and her torso/arm, you might recognize a familiar scene.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
That's what happens when you shrink a much wider image, in fact, the light wasn't an hindrance, but human eye doesn't follow proportions and a bright light makes it lose focus over Rosalina as a whole instead of just her head

To her left is Ganondorf, the both of who overlap each other with their arms(though Ganon's one takes a bigger spot).

Want to know about stuff you didn't notice? Look carefully behind Ganondorf's head, you'll notice a familiar object
Now focus and look at the space that is encirclened by Ganondorf's arm and her torso/arm, you might recognize a familiar scene.
I can see something is definitely on that spot between Ganondorf's arm and Rosalina's arm and torso but when I zoom in, it gets pretty blurry I can't tell what it is.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
That's another consequence of shrinking things, anyway, I finally got access to the image, even if shrinked you can recognize a pine there, right?
Speaking of that, this is the original image from where I took her.

And this is the final image, at 584x584 pixels

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
A thing about knowyourmeme came into my mind.
It's the site where I discovered several memes, many of wich looked uninteresting to me, but some have become one of my favourites (GANNON-BANNED and Nintendium).
Most importantly, it is the site where I found my favourite Rosalina art, wich I eventually photoshopped into my avatar
Me too, even though most of them aren't interesting, this website sure gives me the details about memes that I might had met before.
..........I somehow never realised Rosalina was in your avatar.
I did noticed it though. It's just isn't that significant.

I didn't know the right was Ganondorf, I used to thought it was Bowser.
View attachment 53383

Seems like good avatar material.
Ah...I don't know if this pic is appropriate or not...
He recently made a 3Dversion of this, it didn't look good compare to this one.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
upload_2015-5-25_19-26-15.png

upload_2015-5-25_20-37-42.png

upload_2015-5-25_20-38-14.png

Starting to have fun with this and I think I've gotten good enough with posing her.

Now I just have to learn to animate in SFM and then I can make shorts/movies in it, and of course I'll probably incorporate Rosalina into a few.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I wonder if there's a picture of her dressed up like a rapper. :awesome:
Not sure... I do saw some Rosalina fanarts shows Rosalina dressing like Punk, but rapper... I need to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom