• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I preordered mines a while back so I'll be able to get it sometime after launch.

I got like $5000 saved up in a briefcase.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hey check this out, don't get me wrong, I like Zero too. But I think Dabuz does make sense:
https://twitter.com/DabuzSensei/status/600698476616286208
未命名.png

Get 2nd as usual? C'mon, everyone had already knew that it will be your:4diddy:and versus another:4diddy:.I already left the stream before watching it.
And here what Dabuz had replied:
未命名.png

With him~~~

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Hey check this out, don't get me wrong, I like Zero too. But I think Dabuz does make sense:
https://twitter.com/DabuzSensei/status/600698476616286208
View attachment 52531
Get 2nd as usual? C'mon, everyone had already knew that it will be your:4diddy:and versus another:4diddy: in APEX 2015 finals.I already left the stream before watching the finals.
And here what Dabuz had replied:
View attachment 52532
With him~~~
:rosalina:All i see is someone getting his mouth shut , and it wasn't Zero...:troll::secretkpop::troll:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
While I respect the fact that ZeRo is possibly the best Smash player in the world he kind of comes off as an a-hole to me, what with his recent bashing of American players in general. Fame and skill bring arrogance, I suppose =/
I still think ZeRo has a good side . But really, when in competitive tournament, when it comes to wining, you got to pick the high tier characters, But I still left the stream when he and Mew2King's :4diddy: army had won in APEX 2015.

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I really want Puzzle & Dragons X Super Mario Bros. (mainly cuz I liked the demo and it has Rosalina), but I'm saving up for the Splatoon amiibo instead... I got $35 for the amiibo, but I need to calculate the sales tax of New York. How can I find this online?

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I really want Puzzle & Dragons X Super Mario Bros. (mainly cuz I liked the demo and it has Rosalina), but I'm saving up for the Splatoon amiibo instead... I got $35 for the amiibo, but I need to calculate the sales tax of New York. How can I find this online?
I don't really know since I don't live in the US. My biggest problem is that I'm out of money. My part time job isn't that weekly as it seems too. So I can't get much salary as I expected.

In Taiwan there's a popular Puzzle & Dragons rip-off mobile game called Tower of Savior released in 2013, it's isn't popular as it used to be but my teacher is still a big fan of this game.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
For once, I'm with Dabuz on that one. ZeRo and many others like him relies too much on "tier list" to win tournaments, which is why I don't waste my time watching APEX or EVO or any of that Smash tournament ****.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Splatoon seems way better than Puzzle And Dragons either way.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
For once, I'm with Dabuz on that one. ZeRo and many others like him relies too much on "tier list" to win tournaments, which is why I don't waste my time watching APEX or EVO or any of that Smash tournament ****.
I'm with Dabuz too. You say that you don't waste your time watching APEX or EVO... well, I like to watch Smash tournaments actually, but I seldom watch Melee. Smash4 I do watch the ones that appeals to me.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm with Dabuz too. You say that you don't waste your time watching APEX or EVO... well, I like to watch Smash tournaments actually, but I seldom watch Melee. Smash4 I do watch the ones that appeals to me.
I say that because there are far more important things in life I gotta worry about than to do nothing but play Smash and watch pointless tournaments.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Where are your notification alerts when you need them?... Anyway, Puzzle & Dragons looks really fun and I'm so hyped for Rosalina being playable! Although I think I'll end up getting Splatoon sooner especially since Splatoon comes out on my birthday. I think Nintendo might secretly know that we really want a game starring Rosalina. The more representation Rosalina gets, the more I desire her character and game representation be expanded upon even further.
In this Hack? Yes.

Edit: Updated Ending Screen.

That is the definitive, quintessential ending screen for Mario Kart DS. She fits in there so perfectly! I like how she stands taller above everyone else to show how powerful of a character she is and has nice contrast on her like the shining star she truly is.

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I say that because there are far more important things in life I gotta worry about than to do nothing but play Smash and watch pointless tournaments.
I pretty much agree with you on that. Also, Smash should be seen as a hobby (mainly because of how little money you make in tournaments). Making it the main aspect of someone's life might make it detrimental to them since they'd worry and stress over it constantly.

It does depend on which games you have the most interests in.
Although I like Puzzle & Dragons X Super Mario Bros., I'll have to get the Splatoon amiibo first since I didn't pre-order them online. For me it's not about which I prefer at this point (I really like them both), but it's about priority now since there may be a chance that I can't get both if the Splatoon amiibo sold out in stores. I'd rather wait for one instead of missing out on the other.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm looking forward to both Splatoon and Puzzles & Dragons. Splatoon more so. Puzzles & Dragons is a game I'll play more casually while out and about while Splatoon is the more serious game for me.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I'm looking forward to both Splatoon and Puzzles & Dragons. Splatoon more so. Puzzles & Dragons is a game I'll play more casually while out and about while Splatoon is the more serious game for me.
Same here. Whenever I'm on the bus to the center I go to, I'll be playing Puzzle & Dragons on the go. :p

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah, but whenever I have spare time, I will take my time and watch Smash related stuff on Youtube. Not just tournaments.
I pretty much agree with you on that. Also, Smash should be seen as a hobby (mainly because of how little money you make in tournaments). Making it the main aspect of someone's life might make it detrimental to them since they'd worry and stress over it constantly.

Although I like Puzzle & Dragons X Super Mario Bros., I'll have to get the Splatoon amiibo first since I didn't pre-order them online. For me it's not about which I prefer at this point (I really like them both), but it's about priority now since there may be a chance that I can't get both if the Splatoon amiibo sold out in stores. I'd rather wait for one instead of missing out on the other.
I take Smash as a hobby, I have realized that I play Smash too competitively these days. It feels good to be like a pro. But since there's no big tournaments in Taiwan, it's really useless for me to be good in Smash. So of course I will keep on track of Smash info for years to come.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I play Smash just for the fun of it, even in For Glory (unlike arrogant mother****ers and those with :salt: in their minds) regardless of whether I win or lose. Taking this way too serious is just plain stupid and it'll only make me feel like a horrible human being.

And speaking of Splatoon and Puzzle & Dragon + Puzzle & Dragon: Super Mario Edition, I'm excited for those too, mainly Splatoon. It's a good feeling to have those two preordered. Ya feel me?

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I play Smash just for the fun of it, even in For Glory (unlike arrogant mother****ers and those with :salt: in their minds) regardless of whether I win or lose. Taking this way too serious is just plain stupid and it'll only make me feel like a horrible human being.

And speaking of Splatoon and Puzzle & Dragon + Puzzle & Dragon: Super Mario Edition, I'm excited for those too, mainly Splatoon. It's a good feeling to have those two preordered. Ya feel me?
I often had a bad time playing Smash competitively, so I guess I have to change my Smash habit a bit.

Yeah I do :)

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
I have never watch a smash tournament before as I not a fan of such things. and if most people are almost as serous as zero is. I doubt it's any fun nor intresting to watch at all.

As for Splatoon, it looks rather good. I'll try to pick it up someday. trying to chow down on my backlog at the moment. Like how they decided to keep not to make it a mario game now.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Not a fan of those either. It's as I said before, they're really pointless to me and not worth my damn time. Smash Bros. is no fun when people takes it too seriously and "ban" certain stages, mainly the ones with hazards on them. I mean, really? Smash Bros. is meant to be about having good fun where crazy and random **** happens at every moment, not about being "competitive" or whatever they call it.

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
I am a strong believer that Rosalina is the best character in the game, not the easiest but the best... Please dont take offense xD

Yeah this is pretty much true for every videogame to be honest...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I am a strong believer that Rosalina is the best character in the game, not the easiest but the best... Please dont take offense xD
If only that were true. Sadly, the best character has to be someone who has the fewest bad match-ups, and that really isn't the case with Rosalina.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I have never watch a smash tournament before as I not a fan of such things. and if most people are almost as serous as zero is. I doubt it's any fun nor intresting to watch at all.

As for Splatoon, it looks rather good. I'll try to pick it up someday. trying to chow down on my backlog at the moment. Like how they decided to keep not to make it a mario game now.
I'm a big fan of Smash 4 tournaments stream, but Melee... I found rather uninteresting.
I kind of hate how ZeRo being a bit cocky on Twitter.
What's so offensive about that? She really is the best to me, too. lol
Me three, it's always really great to see your favorite video game character in Smash.
If only that were true. Sadly, the best character has to be someone who has the fewest bad match-ups, and that really isn't the case with Rosalina.
This proves that Smash 4 is indeed more balanced, it really depends how well you use the character.

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Tino, I was just expressing my feeling for things such as those as well.
wasn't trying to repeat you in anyway.
Then you think she is the best character. :p
I think she is one of the best characters as well.

I feel like it's based more of play style rather then the character you play. Like hell I have an easy time defeating most people who say that are giving them trouble with Rosalina. (Pika quickly comes to mind as a few people were talking about it in the skype chat.)

But yet I still having problems fighting other characters who others who may find them easy to play against.

Edit: Just realized Mario just summed up what I just said in his last qoute :x.
Also yeah, I think him bringing up wins was completely unnecessary.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina has no definitively bad match-ups.

No, the match-up thread on these boards doesn't mean squat (I stopped contributing there for a reason).

She's easily the best character in the game. She got her skill ceiling removed in 1.0.4, and since then, the character remains the only Smash character to have literally limitless potential. There are so many ways to play this character. If you ever think she has a bad match-up, it's because you are playing her too straight forward.

The reason Dabuz doesn't think she is that good compared to other people's opinion like ZeRo's, is because his playstyle is defensive and campy. While that works out well in some match-ups, it's terrible to always play like this. If anything, people are just getting better and better at fighting those kinds of players because they never switch it up, making them predictable.

I've said it tons of times, and I'll say it a ton more times if I have to - Rosalina & Luma are paradigm shifters. That is what defines them. They are not a defensive character, or an offensive character, or a hit and run character, or a mix-up character, etc. While they can play every kind of archetype under the sun pretty well, and mastering just one will be well enough for you, the key to making this character truly shine is not only mastering all of these archetypes and switching them up all of the time, but also in CREATING your own paradigms.

You have two characters who can move independently of each other. There are literally millions of variables that creates that other characters don't have.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't give a **** about the matchups either. Why do they make those anyways? No offense to M&SG but really. Why?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
To be fair, most of the match-up discussions that took place before the 1.0.6 update are probably outdated now. And beginning in June, there's going to be a huge change with the scoring system.

I don't give a **** about the matchups either. Why do they make those anyways? No offense to M&SG but really. Why?
Competitive reasons. In Brawl, you're pretty much guaranteed to lose if you use Ganondorf, as he has no positive match-ups at all in that game; his only good match-up is against himself.

This also goes as far as Pokemon, where you'd have to be very foolish to use a Beedrill against a Mewtwo. However, a Mega Beedrill would potentially turn the tide of that match-up.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Sorry Tino, I was just expressing my feeling for things such as those as well.
wasn't trying to repeat you in anyway.

Then you think she is the best character. :p
I think she is one of the best characters as well.

I feel like it's based more of play style rather then the character you play. Like hell I have an easy time defeating most people who say that are giving them trouble with Rosalina. (Pika quickly comes to mind as a few people were talking about it in the skype chat.)

But yet I still having problems fighting other characters who others who may find them easy to play against.

Edit: Just realized Mario just summed up what I just said in his last qoute :x.
Also yeah, I think him bringing up wins was completely unnecessary.
Uh... I guess Dabuz was kind of right that Pikachu is a top tier character, even a stupid guy like my brother can use Pikachu very well. And I really dislike one of his neutral B.
Rosalina has no definitively bad match-ups.

No, the match-up thread on these boards doesn't mean squat (I stopped contributing there for a reason).

She's easily the best character in the game. She got her skill ceiling removed in 1.0.4, and since then, the character remains the only Smash character to have literally limitless potential. There are so many ways to play this character. If you ever think she has a bad match-up, it's because you are playing her too straight forward.

The reason Dabuz doesn't think she is that good compared to other people's opinion like ZeRo's, is because his playstyle is defensive and campy. While that works out well in some match-ups, it's terrible to always play like this. If anything, people are just getting better and better at fighting those kinds of players because they never switch it up, making them predictable.

I've said it tons of times, and I'll say it a ton more times if I have to - Rosalina & Luma are paradigm shifters. That is what defines them. They are not a defensive character, or an offensive character, or a hit and run character, or a mix-up character, etc. While they can play every kind of archetype under the sun pretty well, and mastering just one will be well enough for you, the key to making this character truly shine is not only mastering all of these archetypes and switching them up all of the time, but also in CREATING your own paradigms.

You have two characters who can move independently of each other. There are literally millions of variables that creates that other characters don't have.
Yeah, I don't say she has a bad matchups,but I do say she will have a hard time dealing with fast characters. I'm still trying hard to master how to utilize Luma well. Hoping to be a Rosalina pro.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I care about the match-ups as they are an undeniably important aspect of the game, but the match-up thread on the Rosalina boards is terrible. It's not really by fault of M&SG or how he designed it though. It's more to do with the people partaking in the discussion. Basically EVERY match-up discussion in the thread proceeds as follows:

Step 1: One or two Rosalina mains give their input on the match-up

Step 2: A number of mains of other characters storm in with "UUUUUUH I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MY CHARACTER IS AMAZING AND COMPLETELY SHUTS DOWN ROSALINA???????????" (I'm not even joking when I say some people actually literally speak with that exact attitude)

Step 3: Rosalina mains make little attempt to constructively discuss further - pretty much just bend over and accept what mains of other characters say.

Also there seems to be some unspoken rule that giving Rosalina a MU rating of above 60:40 in pretty much any match-up is "ridiculous".

I mean come on guys, people call her "top tier" or "best in the game" for a reason.

I think the main problem is that there aren't many Rosalina mains who want to discuss MUs, and that the ones we do have all share the same defensive play style Dabuz popularised, or only play her in one specific way in general. I also think it has something to do with over-sensitivity - I've noticed a lot of Rosalina mains seems like sensitive/emotional individuals. That's not really an assumption either, more a fact I can confirm from personal experience from being on these boards for so long. I think this leads to them not really having the stomach to argue. Even when I myself bring in a lot of points to show how I feel people are seriously misunderstanding a match-up, Rosalina mains don't even try to consider what I say, all I get is "nonono can we just leave it until the next MU?" or even have them try to tell me my thoughts can't possibly be valid. That's another thing - most of the people in the thread are close minded, and pretty much only base their discussion off their own recent experiences witht he MUs in question - i.e. "if I've lost the majority of matches recently where I was playing as Rosalina and was fighting against Captain Falcon, then it must be a bad MU for Rosalina".

I do say she will have a hard time dealing with fast characters.
No she doesn't.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
To be honest, I'm not a competitive player myself either, which is why I tend to avoid making score inputs. I'm only doing this because it's a very important topic for the competitive scene.

But I will agree that a good portion of the ratio inputs during round 1 have been quite biased, which is something that I want to heavily fix for round 2.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Being "competitive" isn't how I roll around here. It just ain't part of my gaming lifestyle, never have been and never will be. The same can be said for Mario Kart.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Being "competitive" isn't how I roll around here. It just ain't part of my gaming lifestyle, never have been and never will be. The same can be said for Mario Kart.
I'm not all that competitive in Mario Kart either. My Mario Kart 8 race rating may be over 32000 now, but I tend to avoid the 10000+ rooms, due to how competitive they can be.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I suppose I can't truly call myself competitive yet merely because I have not had the opportunity to compete in a local tournament. However, opportunities may be arising for me on that front regarding Smash Wii U, so hopefully it comes to pass. I enjoy Smash in many forms, including a competitive fighter, so I'd love to get more involved. Seems like a great way to make friends.

Mario Kart 8 really is not a competitive game at all though, and I don't care what any online tryhards try to tell me. The game is far too simple and luck based to have an emphasis on skill based competition.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I care about the match-ups as they are an undeniably important aspect of the game, but the match-up thread on the Rosalina boards is terrible. It's not really by fault of M&SG or how he designed it though. It's more to do with the people partaking in the discussion. Basically EVERY match-up discussion in the thread proceeds as follows:

Step 1: One or two Rosalina mains give their input on the match-up

Step 2: A number of mains of other characters storm in with "UUUUUUH I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MY CHARACTER IS AMAZING AND COMPLETELY SHUTS DOWN ROSALINA???????????" (I'm not even joking when I say some people actually literally speak with that exact attitude)

Step 3: Rosalina mains make little attempt to constructively discuss further - pretty much just bend over and accept what mains of other characters say.

Also there seems to be some unspoken rule that giving Rosalina a MU rating of above 60:40 in pretty much any match-up is "ridiculous".

I mean come on guys, people call her "top tier" or "best in the game" for a reason.

I think the main problem is that there aren't many Rosalina mains who want to discuss MUs, and that the ones we do have all share the same defensive play style Dabuz popularised, or only play her in one specific way in general. I also think it has something to do with over-sensitivity - I've noticed a lot of Rosalina mains seems like sensitive/emotional individuals. That's not really an assumption either, more a fact I can confirm from personal experience from being on these boards for so long. I think this leads to them not really having the stomach to argue. Even when I myself bring in a lot of points to show how I feel people are seriously misunderstanding a match-up, Rosalina mains don't even try to consider what I say, all I get is "nonono can we just leave it until the next MU?" or even have them try to tell me my thoughts can't possibly be valid. That's another thing - most of the people in the thread are close minded, and pretty much only base their discussion off their own recent experiences witht he MUs in question - i.e. "if I've lost the majority of matches recently where I was playing as Rosalina and was fighting against Captain Falcon, then it must be a bad MU for Rosalina".

No she doesn't.
Uh.. yeah, when discussing about MUs, the only source you can get is fighting to that character directly. And then discuss the strategy.
Even when I myself bring in a lot of points to show how I feel people are seriously misunderstanding a match-up, Rosalina mains don't even try to consider what I say, all I get is "nonono can we just leave it until the next MU?" or even have them try to tell me my thoughts can't possibly be valid.
I really don't know why they keep saying that...

In my experience, I do found fast characters are annoying. Have you ever defeat :4sheik: and:4zss: with Rosalina without being pressured once? Can you give me tips about how to deal with fast characters?
I suppose I can't truly call myself competitive yet merely because I have not had the opportunity to compete in a local tournament. However, opportunities may be arising for me on that front regarding Smash Wii U, so hopefully it comes to pass. I enjoy Smash in many forms, including a competitive fighter, so I'd love to get more involved. Seems like a great way to make friends.

Mario Kart 8 really is not a competitive game at all though, and I don't care what any online tryhards try to tell me. The game is far too simple and luck based to have an emphasis on skill based competition.
Me too, in Taiwan, you even have a hard time to find a hardcore Smash player and a Smash tournament.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm going to have to disagree with Rosalina being the best. Rosalina still loses to characters like Diddy Kong and Sheik.

Also, Zero, Who isn't a Rosalina main, is currently undefeated and has defeated Dabuz, the best Rosalina player, quite a bit.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm going to have to disagree with Rosalina being the best. Rosalina still loses to characters like Diddy Kong and Sheik.

Also, Zero, Who isn't a Rosalina main, is currently undefeated and has defeated Dabuz, the best Rosalina player, quite a bit.
I really want to say Rosalina is the best in my deep heart. But I agree with you Rosalina will have a hard time against fast characters. However, you can say she "loses", there has to be some way you can defeat those two characters.

Uh... really? He uses Diddy Kong right? That isn't really count as defeated when you use top tier characters... And that's only one match, it's really hard to tell.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Sheik VS Rosalina is the most dead even match-up in this game that isn't a ditto, and Diddy loses to Rosalina and it's not hard to see why, especially after the most recent nerfs he got.

Also as I already said, the fact Dabuz gets beaten by ZeRo is not important, but rather, why he gets beaten. ZeRo is fundamentally a better player than Dabuz, and Dabuz is only "the best Rosalina player" by virtue of the fact she isn't very popular competitively and he's really the only Rosalina player with real notoriety (he was a notable Olimar main in Brawl, so he had pedigree going into Smash 4). That doesn't equal the best player, that equals the most well known Rosalina player.

It should be noted that ZeRo thinks much more highly of Rosalina on a competitive level than Dabuz does too. ZeRo himself also isn't a slouch at Rosalina (it was ZeRo who did AlpharadTV's "How to Play Rosalina 101" video - not Dabuz), and merely doesn't play her competitively because he personally feels he can't do her the justice she deserves - which is actually why I find Dabuz's attitude in their Twitter "stand-off" really ironic, because I honestly don't think Dabuz represents her to the fullest either, since all he does is play Rosalina defensively and camps, and isn't willing to take risks, even though that's a huge aspect of this character. ZeRo is at least humble and, even though he really COULD win a tournament with Rosalina, he doesn't use her and set a misleading example of "how the character should be played" since he knows the way he plays her is not up to snuff. Dabuz, on the other hand, has been enforcing defensive and campy Rosalina since day one, even though that's not how she should always be played, and his losses are, for some reason, considered losses for the character as a result, because the public is silly.

Dabuz doesn't lose to ZeRo because he plays as Rosalina, Dabuz loses to ZeRo because he is not as good a player as ZeRo and his one track, predictable way of playing as Rosalina is not as perfect as everyone glorifies it to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom