• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Irritated? I could look at it all day if I want to.
I did feel a bit embarrassed when you put up that show... I was just wonder why the artist have to censor that you can just simply draw the bra. This artist is up to something... but let's just forget it for now, enjoy those neat artworks.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't even know why the person who made one of those Rosalina drawings had her cursing. That's just not like her at all.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The image below. **** is used as a curse word.
Oh. Well, this is just artist being humorous....
But it really doesn't make sense why Kirby can press down her dress when she uses launch star. I thought that Kirby is light weight.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Oh. Well, this is just artist being humorous....
But it really doesn't make sense why Kirby can press down her dress when she uses launch star. I thought that Kirby is light weight.
Smash Bros. logic. Mewtwo is supposed to weigh 269 lbs., and yet it's as light as a feather in Smash 3DS and Smash Wii U.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
*Rolls eyes at nearly everybody in here (and by everybody, I mean @ ChikoLad ChikoLad and @ TheBeardedPunisher TheBeardedPunisher )*
Okay, maybe I got a little carried away there. Sorry about that.

Moving on, last night I had this strange dream that there were these things called Belly Washers that used to be a thing over a decade ago. Belly Washers are basically these water bottles that were usually shaped like cartoon characters. Apparently they still somewhat exist now.
So in the dream I was visiting Grand Central Station for some reason when I go into a store and find them in a glass door fridge. One of the characters that I saw had a Belly Washer was Rosalina. All the ones I saw had the whole body of the character as the entire bottle and not just the head like in the commercial. So I took a Rosalina Belly Washer and found out that it was Blue Raspberry flavored. I also noticed that the molding and paint job for her were very low quality. It felt very flimsy, the hair and her bang were off, and there was this really bad seam going down the middle on both sides like they lazily slapped together the two halves and decided it was good enough. I was so dissatisfied that I walked out without paying for it. But at least Nintendo's quality standards are much higher than that. *sigh* When will Rosalina's Super Mario amiibo get announced already?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Moving on, last night I had this strange dream that there were these things called Belly Washers that used to be a thing over a decade ago. Belly Washers are basically these water bottles that were usually shaped like cartoon characters. Apparently they still somewhat exist now.
So in the dream I was visiting Grand Central Station for some reason when I go into a store and find them in a glass door fridge. One of the characters that I saw had a Belly Washer was Rosalina. All the ones I saw had the whole body of the character as the entire bottle and not just the head like in the commercial. So I took a Rosalina Belly Washer and found out that it was Blue Raspberry flavored. I also noticed that the molding and paint job for her were very low quality. It felt very flimsy, the hair and her bang were off, and there was this really bad seam going down the middle on both sides like they lazily slapped together the two halves and decided it was good enough. I was so dissatisfied that I walked out without paying for it. But at least Nintendo's quality standards are much higher than that. *sigh* When will Rosalina's Super Mario amiibo get announced already?
Yeah, I don't know what was going on at that time.
That's a one stange dream... we'll see it in the future maybe

TriTails

Smash Lord
Mewtwo literally is lighter than 2D.

The character representation s*** is real.

And by the way, we need to turn the camera. Being the only male that sees... that thing, I wonder what Pittoo's face would be :p.

Strange dream indeed.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

That's a ****ed up dream, alright...

TriTails

Smash Lord
Although, you seemed to remember your dream into detail. Meanwhile, I almost always forgot my dream (Unless it's really a wierd one) by the time I woke up. So I usually like 'What did I just dreamed last night?' and then forgot about it completely right after.

It's amazing on how one's mind can simply forget things that hails from them themselves...

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Although, you seemed to remember your dream into detail. Meanwhile, I almost always forgot my dream (Unless it's really a wierd one) by the time I woke up. So I usually like 'What did I just dreamed last night?' and then forgot about it completely right after.

It's amazing on how one's mind can simply forget things that hails from them themselves...
It's pretty much been that way for me since I was a kid. I can still remember dreams I had when I was younger and some even more vividly than more recent ones. I guess it's different for everybody in terms of memory, type of dream, and a bunch of other psychological stuff. I also had an amiibo dream of walking into a Gamestop and saw Fox, Pit, Captain Falcon, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina, and Shulk behind the counter. I bought two Rosalinas and one of them was of her red color palette and it was very glittery. The other was her default. I paid the cashier with money surprisingly and before walking out, I noticed my red Rosalina's packaging changed from the original amiibo package to plastic wrap. So I unwrapped her and turned her around to notice that the back of the amiibo was flat, light brown, and textured oddly. Seeing this, I decided to take a bite out of my red Rosalina amiibo to find that she was just a cookie. And the glitter was sprinkles and the dress and hair were frosting. I felt ripped off for paying $13 for a cookie, but it was delicious. I then noticed that my blue Rosalina was also a cookie all along. Then the gamestop employee told me that those rare amiibos were actually amiibo cookies for the disappointed fans to eat to help relieve their depression and pointed me to the real amiibo section. I walk to it and lo and behold... the commons. I do have a Rosalina amiibo now, but it's a shame that the red Rosalina amiibo doesn't exist. It was pretty. And delicious.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Huh, hate forgetting to recheck notifications for updates on threads.

Anyway, how are things with you guys? Been seriously hyped about Splatoon so been trying to balance that with smashboards forum time.

Been trying to get more matches with Rosalina in. Facing people have more sparse then usual, but that could change once school is completely over.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got Captain Toad recently so I've been playing that.

I also found Rosalina in it:

TriTails

Smash Lord
I'm learning to draw characters in computers. And I plan to join DA once I got the hang of it.
And trying to master English.
And learning how to draw Rosalina.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I'm learning to draw characters in computers. And I plan to join DA once I got the hang of it.
And trying to master English.
And learning how to draw Rosalina.
I really want to get back into drawing. I've been aspiring but I've taken no action really. But since I'll be out of college tomorrow I'll have much more time to practice. I'll start by learning how to draw all my mains including Rosalina of course. So far I've been feeling an itch to draw Rosalina in particular lately but I feel pretty discouraged to do so since I've never drawn her before and I want to make quality artwork of her. I also want to make drawings for the Ice Climbers as a way to help support getting them back into Smash. Maybe we can encourage each other in our drawing processes?:roll:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Anyway, how are things with you guys? Been seriously hyped about Splatoon so been trying to balance that with smashboards forum time.

Been trying to get more matches with Rosalina in. Facing people have more sparse then usual, but that could change once school is completely over.
Well, I'm also excited about Splatoon as well, which I already have it preordered as well as all the stuff Nintendo has planned for E3 this year.

Have not been playing Smash nor any of my other games much these days mainly because of work and other things on my schedule.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Don't forget this guy too. :)
I didn't say Brock Lesnar because...he's Brock Lesnar. His whole moveset would be only German Suplexes and an F5.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I didn't say Brock Lesnar because...he's Brock Lesnar. His whole moveset would be only German Suplexes and an F5.
What about his mixed martial arts moves?
I'm curious. Am I the ONLY one here who likes Rosalina, but NEVER played SMG series?

If that's so, yay for me being unique :4luigi:.
What is about her that you liked if you've never played the Mario Galaxy games?

TriTails

Smash Lord
What is about her that you liked if you've never played the Mario Galaxy games?
The magic of playing Island Tour's Comet Ride (? Whatever the heck that map is) and seeing her for the first time >_>.

Yes, seriously, just liked her that instant. Must be the fact that I never liked Daisy and I finished that map as Luigi.

Yes, seriously...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The magic of playing Island Tour's Comet Ride (? Whatever the heck that map is) and seeing her for the first time >_>.

Yes, seriously, just liked her that instant. Must be the fact that I never liked Daisy and I finished that map as Luigi.

Yes, seriously...
I don't like Daisy either, even though I do prefer her over *****...I mean Peach, whom I don't like even more than Daisy.
Yes, seriously.

TriTails

Smash Lord
I don't like Daisy either, even though I do prefer her over *****...I mean Peach, whom I don't like even more than Daisy.
Yes, seriously.
I don't like Daisy at all, to the point you can say I 'hate' her.
GRAGH! SHE IZ UGLY AND ALL SHE SAYZ IS HI I'M *bleep* DAISY AND I DON'T LIKE HER APPEARANCE AND A LOT OF OTHER *bleep*!
Yes, seriously.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I'll never understand the hate for Daisy, I don't think she is anything special but still a decent character. I especially like her in Mario Kart 8, she is just so full of life and I quite like her bike tricks.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I'll never understand the hate for Daisy, I don't think she is anything special but still a decent character. I especially like her in Mario Kart 8, she is just so full of life and I quite like her bike tricks.
My neither. I don't get how someone can actually hate a fictional character for some reason... Hate is a pretty powerful word and people might not know it at first. Most reasons I hear for hating a character are pretty ridiculous.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mewtwo literally is lighter than 2D.

The character representation s*** is real.

And by the way, we need to turn the camera. Being the only male that sees... that thing, I wonder what Pittoo's face would be :p.

Strange dream indeed.
I wonder about it too...
I am also the ones who forget dreams easily.

I'm hyped with Splatoon too. I hope I can get Wii U this year, before E3 at best.
So you're still in school huh? What grade?
I'm guessing that he might be in high school...
I going to be graduated from high school next month. I'm a little anxious about my future college life... any useful tips for college freshmen?
My neither. I don't get how someone can actually hate a fictional character for some reason... Hate is a pretty powerful word and people might not know it at first. Most reasons I hear for hating a character are pretty ridiculous.
Your're right, some indulged in video games too deep, that they consider some character nearly real... hate is a radical word when describe your unappeal to a fiction character.
No matter you unlike this character or not, there's one thing you need to have, is to respect others. Even though they might not agreed with you. It's very terrible to mock over someone just because he or she don't have same opinions with you.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I'm guessing that he might be in high school...
I going to be graduated from high school next month. I'm a little anxious about my future college life... any useful tips for college freshmen?
That's great news!! I have a tip for college when you first enter. Go to college because you want to and because you're ready. After I graduated high school, my next step was college but I was unsure about going, however, I went ahead anyway. Apparently this was a mistake as I was clearly not ready for the responsibilities I was about to face. So make sure you know fully what you're getting into and make sure you know when you are ready to enter college.

Also, make sure you have resources available for whenever you need help. I had resources when I was in college, but I never reached out to them fully, so due to several different circumstances (including never utilizing resources) I had to drop out of college within the first 5 months, unfortunately.
So make sure you use any available resource.

I don't want you to end up like me, a college dropout, so I hope you take my advice! By the way, I don't know how college is over there in Taiwan or how the process goes when it comes to applying for one, but I hope you get through the process and do well!!

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's great news!! I have a tip for college when you first enter. Go to college because you want to and because you're ready. After I graduated high school, my next step was college but I was unsure about going, however, I went ahead anyway. Apparently this was a mistake as I was clearly not ready for the responsibilities I was about to face. So make sure you know fully what you're getting into and make sure you know when you are ready to enter college.

Also, make sure you have resources available for whenever you need help. I had resources when I was in college, but I never reached out to them fully, so due to several different circumstances (including never utilizing resources) I had to drop out of college within the first 5 months, unfortunately.
So make sure you use any available resource.

I don't want you to end up like me, a college dropout, so I hope you take my advice! By the way, I don't know how college is over there in Taiwan or how the process goes when it comes to applying for one, but I hope you get through the process and do well!!
Well, my college is called Providence University, it's not really the best in Taiwan but it's okay, the National colleges and universities are consider the top, which it's impossible for me to enroll in.
I'm sure I will prepare any resource I could get. And can you guess which department am I in?
If I drop out of college, my dad will kill me...:ohwell: The education environment in Taiwan is different compare to US. In Taiwan, we most care about grades, not skills. My dad says that if I am not good at studying, then I need to go to work.
Hm... I really want to know more... so... do you have Skype? I think chat is more easier to understand than typing...

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Well, my college is called Providence University, it's not really the best in Tiawan but it's okay, the National colleges and universities are consider the top, which it's impossible for me to enroll in.
I'm sure I will prepare any resource I could get. And can you guess which department am I in?
Hm... I really want to know more... so... do you have Skype? I think chat is more easier to understand than typing...
Sorry, I really don't use Skype. I generally don't use different types of social media, like Facebook, Twitter, and all that other stuff.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm currently in 11th. I really hated this year. Though it is almost all over. So I can go back to playing Rosalina in Smash and play Splatoon. :3
11th equals senior high school 3rd grade... I have went 1,2,3, and 4 grade when I was in USA.
Sorry, I really don't use Skype. I generally don't use different types of social media, like Facebook, Twitter, and all that other stuff.
Oh... so which medias do you often use besides Smashboards, Squidboards, and Miiverse? Are these all?

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't like Daisy at all, to the point you can say I 'hate' her.
GRAGH! SHE IZ UGLY AND ALL SHE SAYZ IS HI I'M *bleep* DAISY AND I DON'T LIKE HER APPEARANCE AND A LOT OF OTHER *bleep*!
Yes, seriously.
Yeah, that's how I feel about Peach though, to the point where I just wanna beat the lights out of her.
Yes, seriously.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, how will you react to those who say they will beat Rosalina? Or even say they will destroy her? (You know that guy who will really do this...)
She's just a video game character.... I can beat Bowser Jr too, but I know that's impossible, but only possible in Smash bros LOL.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't give a **** what they say. That's their problem, not mines.
Well I guess Peach fans will do the same.
I will never go to Bowser jr forum section, since I really don't like this character in Smash, but I won't bug them.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well I guess Peach fans will do the same.
I will never go to Bowser jr forum section, since I really don't like this character in Smash, but I won't bug them.
Peach does make a good punching bag, though. So does Bowser Jr., Sonic and Jigglypuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom