• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
You mean someone on that forum give you these two plushies? Lucky! How did you manage to get these in that forum?
No, he sended me a link to Play-Asia.com, which was where I got them from. And I've said this before, luck doesn't exist.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
No, he sended me a link to Play-Asia.com, which was where I got them from. And I've said this before, luck doesn't exist.
Oh.
But I did manage to get Mewto DLC code from this website before for free. You can say this is a special case.
And here's a quote for you:
lucky is the opportunity shadow--The Socrates

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So does this mean you don't believe in luck? Because I sure don't. I tell people that I believe in chance, not luck.
That's correct. I don't believe in luck. I just say **** just happens, in which "luck" has nothing to do with it.
Oh.
But I did manage to get Mewto DLC code from this website before for free. You can say this is a special case.
Must've missed that one, though I got mines from Club Nintendo just like everyone else.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It is. I had completed Classic and All-star with Mewtwo as soon as I got it. It's already two weeks now since I got Mewtwo.
I haven't done that since I got him but because I already beat the challenges for both Classic and All-Star modes, I don't think it will be necessary.

By the way, I can't see those images you've posted.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I haven't done that since I got him but because I already beat the challenges for both Classic and All-Star modes, I don't think it will be necessary.

DLC trophies are not required for completing any challenges, but they're still nice bonuses.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

What?! Hm... I think this had happened before. I'll try to fix this in the future. Can anyone see my pics that I posted?

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It is, though it does require you to either copy the image's URL, or save the image onto your computer, and upload it from there.
There, I post one for a try, can you see one now?
I think I might take these pics down here once I finished repost the pics.
Is it okay to post other people's artworks to imgur? In here, you can only upload up to four pics right? I post a lot of pics...

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
There, I post one for a try, can you see one now?
I think I might take these pics down here once I finished repost the pics.
Is it okay to post other people's artworks to imgur? In here, you can only upload up to four pics right? I post a lot of pics...
Yeah I can see one of your images now. Just be aware that some drawing owners do not allow others to modify their work.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah I can see one of your images now. Just be aware that some drawing owners do not allow others to modify their work.
But does post on other websites ok?
Urgh, I can used to see the pics, when I refreshed this page, it turned to small unlinkable image thumbnail... I mean the old ones.

Edit: Finally done! You guys can see it right? I tried to see this on a new Chrome page to make sure.
And check out these awesome pics from this artist! And I would appreciate anyone who translate these pics.

I don't know what the hell Shulk is saying...

Isn't this guy...?! What is he saying?

Here shows which kind of characters appeals to which female character the most, comes from many online fandoms.
Yep, Link and Marth(Hero aka Handsome boy types) attracts Peach, Zelda, and Lucina the most( And a bit to Palutena...). Uh...Mario, Robin, what's the matter with you guys?

Muscular types attracts Palutena, Wii Fit trainer, and ZSS the most.

Cutie types (And Shulk???) only attracts Rosalina obviously :) I can guess that Japanese near Shulk means "I'm really feel'n it"?

Help me translate this please... I think these dialogues are interesting.

And this...

Hahaha~~~:joyful:

Shulk,Kirby and Lumas playing New 3DS XL. Translate this too please.
Next one is all about Rosalina:
I don't really know what's the meaning of these pics, is this trying convey the thought that most Rosalina moves are taken the ideas from dolphin?
Anyway, Rosalina looks gorgeous.
Moving...

Dash attack...( Pac man is the ball?)

Up tilt and Up air

Forward air

Neutral air

Even her taunts too:laugh:
Up taunt

Uh huh...

Enjoy these beautiful portrait and artworks of Rosalina, man this artist is awesome!

My favorite:)

Rosalina still looks elegant even in punk style!

Lucas,Rosalina, and Luma are going on a ride, what is Lucas saying to Ness?

Mermaid Rosalina, Lumas' goggle reminds me of Kirby's goggle...
Here is the most hilarious part:
What will happen to Rosalina?

OH DEAR! KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm:
Wait... Rosalina doesn't wear bra? It makes sense since she doesn't have that ribands on her shoulders... But aren't there bras that you can wear without those ribands?Just being curious....

What are you up to Olimar... and this need translate too... is Rosalina trying to do something after that incident?

Lovely...Happy Mothers Day.

Eh... not this artist too...

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
But does post on other websites ok?
Urgh, I can used to see the pics, when I refreshed this page, it turned to small unlinkable image thumbnail... I mean the old ones.

Edit: Finally done! You guys can see it right? I tried to see this on a new Chrome page to make sure.
And check out these awesome pics from this artist! And I would appreciate anyone who translate these pics.

Next one is all about Rosalina:

That mermaid Rosalina picture..... so precious!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Welp, I don't think that what anyone had in mind. :p

Unless it was a Rosalina horror movie.

IN SPACE

NOBODY CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM

MY COSMOS IS THE ONLY COSMOS YOU WILL BE EXPLORING....

Alternatively:

Rosalina is actually the mother from Gamer.

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655

IN SPACE

Alternatively:

Well, given her kind and tender nature, I'd expect exploring her cosmos to be a very pleasant and soothing experience. Because of Rosalina, I would be screaming for joy. And she'd be a very gentle and sweet mother from Gamer. Those are always Rosalina's intentions, right? ..........Right?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well, given her kind and tender nature, I'd expect exploring her cosmos to be a very pleasant and soothing experience. Because of Rosalina, I would be screaming for joy. And she'd be a very gentle and sweet mother from Gamer. Those are always Rosalina's intentions, right? ..........Right?
Oh you bet exploring that cosmos would be...pleasant, alright.

Might be a bit too exciting to be soothing though.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Oh you bet exploring that cosmos would be...pleasant, alright.

Might be a bit too exciting to be soothing though.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Needless to say it would be the most exciting exploration ever filled with exhilaration at every turn. And the mere fact that it's with Rosalina makes it that much better. But the cosmos aren't as important as Rosalina herself because naturally she'll be the main focus. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TriTails

Smash Lord
Lol on Palutena covering Pit's eyes. How the heck Kirby does that!?

Oh wait. Darnit Pittoo, be a good boy and stop staring!

Yes, there ARE bras that do not have ribands.
How the heck I know? Ugh. Something something. I just know. Don't ask. I feel terrible by just writing that.

And I'm just going to write this quote that has been hanging on my mind over and freaking over again. Feel free to ignore this part:
And I am a blue plumber born from the light of the cosmos! - Someone
(It's supposed to be a saying of someone... And that someone is... someone someone.)

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The dolphin pics was too adoroble to resist. lol
Makes sense LOL. They look great.

IN SPACE

Alternatively:

haha...
*Rolls eyes at nearly everybody in here (and by everybody, I mean @ ChikoLad ChikoLad and @ TheBeardedPunisher TheBeardedPunisher )*
I don't get what you mean... Why?
Lol on Palutena covering Pit's eyes. How the heck Kirby does that!?

Oh wait. Darnit Pittoo, be a good boy and stop staring!

Yes, there ARE bras that do not have ribands.
How the heck I know? Ugh. Something something. I just know. Don't ask. I feel terrible by just writing that.

And I'm just going to write this quote that has been hanging on my mind over and freaking over again. Feel free to ignore this part:
And I am a blue plumber born from the light of the cosmos! - Someone
(It's supposed to be a saying of someone... And that someone is... someone someone.)
Simply sit at the end of Rosalina dress, and then this happen when she uses Up B... kind of weird since Kirby is lightweight character.

Yeah... but Dark Pit on the other hand... Uh oh...

Then I wonder why Rosalina doesn't wear it, then that hand won't need to censor her breast.

Okay..."Ignoring"....

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I can imagen it now.
For no reason whats so ever he'll jump off screen and find a way to F5 the voice announcer.
Oh ****. Who's gonna be doing the voice announcing if that were to happen? lol

Did everyone went to a Victoria's Secret fashion show or something? Why were y'all still talking about bras and stuff?

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh ****. Who's gonna be doing the voice announcing if that were to happen? lol

Did everyone went to a Victoria's Secret fashion show or something? Why were y'all still talking about bras and stuff?
Yeah, I wonder...
Oh it's just me a bit curious about why Rosalina didn't wear bra in this pic... I have heard Victoria's Secret fashion show during my art class via my art teacher introducing it, I don't like that show...
Just ignore me if you feel irritated, I'll stop.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah, I wonder...
Oh it's just me a bit curious about why Rosalina didn't wear bra in this pic... I have heard Victoria's Secret fashion show during my art class via my art teacher introducing it, I don't like that show...
Just ignore me if you feel irritated, I'll stop.
Irritated? I could look at it all day if I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom