• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
For real, I might actually get one of those. Particularly the blue one.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
How many in here want a Yarn Yoshi Amiibo? They're easily the most adorable thing I've ever seen! I totally want the pink one.

They are sooo cute! I want to get the green one!
And I see you change your user name Clare Diviner. Cool new name.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'll get the green Yoshi with the game, probably.

Laura's voice is great but it feels like she treats Rosalina like it would be if she was the playable character in the game , rather than Rosalina ; She is not really inpersonating and trying to fit the character , she just fills Rosalina with the girliness inside of her as a person.
This is true in Mario Party 10 but not in 3D World and MK8.

Also Kerri Kane did sound like a smoker in some of her voice clips. She sounds fine when she does well though, like in Smash.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah, that's the name I want to use whenever I get around to finishing and (hopefully) publishing my book.
Your book? You are a writer? What does that book about? I'm a bit interested.
I'll get the green Yoshi with the game, probably.

This is true in Mario Party 10 but not in 3D World and MK8.

Also Kerri Kane did sound like a smoker in some of her voice clips. She sounds fine when she does well though, like in Smash.
I never thought her voice sound like a smoker, I think her voice was always fine. I only heard voice of her as Rosalina in MK7 and Smash Bros. Can you give me an voice video example?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Your book? You are a writer? What does that book about? I'm a bit interested.

I never thought her voice sound like a smoker, I think her voice was always fine. I only heard voice of her as Rosalina in MK7 and Smash Bros. Can you give me an voice video example?
There's a few that stuck out to me in Mario Golf and MK7, though I can't remember where in the games they were. The former I've never actually played, the latter I've barely played.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
There's a few that stuck out to me in Mario Golf and MK7, though I can't remember where in the games they were. The former I've never actually played, the latter I've barely played.
Well I had play those games for quite a while, I really really think her voice is pretty fine.
And speaking of amiibos, guys, if any of you guys live in US or Canada, and want a Lucina, Robin, Palutena, ZSS amiibos. Better hurry up. Cuz thus guy is doing it again:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
So as usual, I'm not getting any FRICK FRAKEN NOTIFICATIONS from this thread. So anything new ya'll talking about?

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So as usual, I'm not getting any FRICK FRAKEN NOTIFICATIONS from this thread. So anything new ya'll talking about?
Yeah, that happened to me too.

At the same time I'm thankful I missed that fight a few pages back.

On my end, I'm finally getting a Rosalina amiibo!...Granted, I gave in to scapulars, but like I care after nin-nin game's horrible customer service.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, if you haven't go back to the thread for quite a while when they send you a notification, they won't give you any update of that thread unkess you go back to the thread and reply or like.
Yeah, that happened to me too.

At the same time I'm thankful I missed that fight a few pages back.

On my end, I'm finally getting a Rosalina amiibo!...Granted, I gave in to scapulars, but like I care after nin-nin game's horrible customer service.
You can't call that a fight, you can say it's an argument, glad it didn't went bad.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well, if you haven't go back to the thread for quite a while when they send you a notification, they won't give you any update of that thread unkess you go back to the thread and reply or like.

You can't call that a fight, you can say it's an argument, glad it didn't went bad.
It was just a fairy tale gone wrong. hehe

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Had you watched the direct? You can use your Rosalina amiibo to get her costume in MK8.
It was just a fairy tale gone wrong. hehe
Uh...yeah..sort of.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sup Rosalien? :awesome:
Oh not much. Kidnapping space princesses, using their lucious blonde hair as a wig, buying substance at the grocery store, you know the usual.

Do not tell the Lumas. They are onto me and they are VERY angry.

Oh my GOSH!!!! I love that avatar!! It's so funny!! Did you make it yourself?
I wish I could make claim for it as it is a marvelous piece of artwork, but it is the work of the great @vaanrose, who made it for me after I changed my username from Rosalina to Roger Smith.

Whoa! When was the last time you post here?
Uh...hi?
Probably months back when I was known as Rosalina.

But hello!

That Rosalina gives me the creeps a bit...
Rogerlina never harmed anybody.

Except Rosalina, who might be a tiny bit peeved when she gets out of her chains he shackled her in.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Miiverse drawings gallery is finally done:
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...ty-updated-4-2-15.337642/page-9#post-18904165
I recommend you take a peek! ^^
You might find something good!
"The Waifu Kids?"

"sonicbrawler is a douche"

"Sonic confirmed scalper"

"Is this a Super Mario Galaxy manga?"

"What a gentleman"

"Space babes stick together (for real tho, the animation this was based off of was the sex)"

"Bae"

And that's all I've got time/energy for.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
"The Waifu Kids?"

"sonicbrawler is a douche"

"Sonic confirmed scalper"

"Is this a Super Mario Galaxy manga?"

"What a gentleman"

"Space babes stick together (for real tho, the animation this was based off of was the sex)"

"Bae"

And that's all I've got time/energy for.
This one's my favorite of the bunch. :)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I might work for this guy known as mariotehplumber, you guys might never heard of him, but he apparently has a reallllly biggg bone to pick with Rosalina.

I don't know something about a uterus and classic Nintendo. I wasn't really paying attention because frankly he bores me.
Uh...what do you mean you work for MTP?
Ugh...please, don't even mention about this guy. Well...we can talk a little bit about him though.
He actually had once appear in this thread, well, I wasn't on Smashboards at that time, but he only got some tough questions and critism from us. But he once comment to me that he had "Destroyed Rosalina thread" many time, I mostly think that he was just bluffing. Anyway, he is a guy that is really hard to understand and I don't like a person who likes to fool people around, like a troll, or an attention seeker, no matter what, we all think he was gone way too deep on his stupid act.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It was a joke. Pretty obvious one too. I am actually not a fan of the guy at all.
Never mind him. He overreacts to even the smallest little thing around here, especially that time when Mario & Sonic Guy changed his avatar to Bowser Jr. with the line "Expecting Rosalina? Too bad, Bowser Jr. time!"
And he overreacted when I called him Junior, which is just a friendly nickname. (I'm thinking about giving everyone here a nickname, honestly, since it suddenly became a new habit of mine. lol)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It was a joke. Pretty obvious one too. I am actually not a fan of the guy at all.
Hehe, sorry about that.
Never mind him. He overreacts to even the smallest little thing around here, especially that time when Mario & Sonic Guy changed his avatar to Bowser Jr. with the line "Expecting Rosalina? Too bad, Bowser Jr. time!"
And he overreacted when I called him Junior, which is just a friendly nickname. (I'm thinking about giving everyone here a nickname, honestly, since it suddenly became a new habit of mine. lol)
...now I feel a bit offended... I just whenever I see or notice something that I think it's a bit interesting, I just try to know. I'm a curious person.
Bowser Jr is a character that I dislike, so it's obvious I will care about his avatar. This is not overeacted.
Hey, the nickname you give me I don't like it. Can't you come up a better one?

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Can we focus on something positive rather than mariotehplumber? We should've forgotten him by now.
Yeah... you are right... what have I done...
Again about @ Tino Tino saying I soetimes overeacted on small things, well, it's because I just saw them irritate me a bit, or comments that I misunderstand. I'll try not to overeact next time.
If only that were true, but there are other ways for him to tick off everyone.
Last time that I bug you on your Bowser Jr avatar, well, sorry for bugging you. But really, I just dislike Bowser Jr that's all. I'll try not be a bugger.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah... you are right... what have I done...
Again about @ Tino Tino saying I soetimes overeacted on small things, well, it's because I just saw them irritate me a bit, or comments that I misunderstand. I'll try not to overeact next time.
You definitely need to work on that a lot.
Not trying to offend anyone here, kid.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I didn't mean to bring the thread down with the mention of him. I thought it'd be a simple light hearted joke about how dumb and misogynistic he is.

We can move on to other things?

So what game would you gentlemen/ladies want to see Rosalina in next?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I didn't mean to bring the thread down with the mention of him. I thought it'd be a simple light hearted joke about how dumb and misogynistic he is.

Space Waifu Simulator 2015. :V

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

It's not that big of a deal. Whenever they mention him, I just be like "he can just kiss my ass for I care"

And would like to see her make a guest appearance in a future Soulcaliber game. :p

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You definitely need to work on that a lot.
Not trying to offend anyone here, kid.
I'll try.
I know you aren't, but I did sort of feel offended over there, but that's okay.

Agreed.

I don't know... I really hope she will have her own game someday.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
But yeah in all seriousness, Rosalina needs to split off into her own series, like Yoshi and Wario did. It makes more sense for her than any other Mario character.

I'd like her to have a game akin to Gravity Rush, with a lot of focus on story and Rosalina's character.

Or at the very least, I'd love for her to star in her own novels.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Does Nintendo even do novels?

I'd like a Gravity Rush type game for her.

I do wonder if her being in Smash is a test to see if they could give her her own spin-offs.

Who knows at E3 we could hear about a new game starring Rosalina!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom