• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Is she animated, or is it just the model itself (aka just an object)?
She is not animated yet. But it's not imposible to do ; Her skeleton needs to be made and work properly with the low poly model , if i knew how to do this i would work with it myself , also she is missing her voice ; It's only possible to give her a voice if she reemplaces any character that's not R.O.B or Dry Bones since they just have like 3 sound clips that the game plays constantly so they have repetition (However i reemplaced ROB because i don't like him so yeah...)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh hey more people coming to join us! How sweet. <3

Love all the people taking interest in Rosalina/Rosalina mains coming to chat.

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
Oh yeah, i just remembered that i have an interesting uair kill with rosalina replay i may show. I was pretty surprised by it.

Also that model is really good, great job!

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh hey more people coming to join us! How sweet. <3

Love all the people taking interest in Rosalina/Rosalina mains coming to chat.
Yep, glad to see it.
I remember @ Xaltis Xaltis had compete in the Smash bros 3DS National tournament right?

And folks...sorry if this irritated you but really need to share this, the idiot, arrogant mariotehplumber made a theory video called :"Why Rosalina is HENTAI", you don't really need to watch this entire video, just go and click the dislike button. Again as a Rosalina fan, I'm sorry to put up this guy again, but this guy is just getting to cocky with his own opinions. he says this video will sure destroy this thread...like it will...
I'll just post the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA31F9wPG5k stay chill when you comment...

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You really shouldn't mind those pointless videos, especially if it irritates you.
Um... and one more note...it seems that he had mentioned me in the video... sorry guys, I actually had mocked him for quite a while.... but as a Rosalina fan, at least one should step up and against him.
I won't post his videos ever again... I'M sorry

Um... and one more note...it seems that he had mentioned me in the video... sorry guys, I actually had mocked him for quite a while.... but as a Rosalina fan, at least one should step up and against him.
I won't post his videos ever again... I'M sorry
You got nothing to be sorry for

If anything, I'm probably the one here who should be sorry for a lot of hilarious **** that I don't even regret doing

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
mariotehplumber makes me lose hope ... and puke at the same time , he really smacked himself in the head really hard , he is nuts.
I think its best if people just ignore him. Its obvious his opinions aren't going to change.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I've kinda been learning how to draw in Adobe Illustrator, and wanted to see if I could draw a decent Rosalina bust sketch:

I will probably make a full body drawing later. I have two versions in mind (as well as a secret version for a friend of mine :V).

If I can get good at drawing things in a decent time frame, I will probably do a lot of Rosalina stuff.

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
So I've kinda been learning how to draw in Adobe Illustrator, and wanted to see if I could draw a decent Rosalina bust sketch:

I will probably make a full body drawing later. I have two versions in mind (as well as a secret version for a friend of mine :V).

If I can get good at drawing things in a decent time frame, I will probably do a lot of Rosalina stuff.
I've actually drawn stuff before, and Rosalina is one of them. It was long ago, so I could probably post it if I find it.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

I used to do a pretty large amount of Rosalina drawings at Miiverse, but I'm pretty lousy when it comes to drawing hands properly.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You got nothing to be sorry for

If anything, I'm probably the one here who should be sorry for a lot of hilarious **** that I don't even regret doing
Oh, I waswrong wrong about he had mentioned me, but still, as a Rosalina fan, we need to give more dislikes on this video.
I've actually drawn stuff before, and Rosalina is one of them. It was long ago, so I could probably post it if I find it.
Will you try to draw more?

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Oh, I waswrong wrong about he had mentioned me, but still, as a Rosalina fan, we need to give more dislikes on this video.

Will you try to draw more?
Probably not (unfortunately). I used to be able to draw really well and I could create near replicas of whatever I saw (no tracing whatsoever). As of now though, I don't draw anymore. I've pretty much lost all my motivation to draw anything.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Probably not (unfortunately). I used to be able to draw really well and I could create near replicas of whatever I saw (no tracing whatsoever). As of now though, I don't draw anymore. I've pretty much lost all my motivation to draw anything.
Oh I see. Well, we can still enjoy view other gorgeous artworks of Rosalina.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Current state of the Mario franchise:

That victory animation is PERFECT for a moment like that though. So unintentionally taunting.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
He's kidding dude
I know, but hey, there has to be someone needs to be a nice guy right? LOL.
And recently I'm starting to get good wuth Shulk, but I am trying to learn some combos, which thread has Shulk's combo list @ Berserker. Berserker. ?

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Pretty surprised that you got over me calling your Rosalina friends "Elsa mains." (Even though it was a joke)
Huh? What do you mean? I never call them Elsa mains. And say, I remember you had use Elsa's artwork as your avatar before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom