• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOST2 October 25 (the SATURDAY (ONLY) before Halloween) Kelowna BC

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
So...

Brawls: Lib, Inuy, Trozz, me, JoE and Tyler

Melee: Lib, Inuy, me, JoE, jug

64: Lib, Inuy, me

TVs: Lib, me, jug, XzoneX5

sweet :D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol yeah I'll be hung over too...more importantly!!!

HOOLLLY ****!!! AJ THE HIGHWAY COLAPSE NORTH OF SUMMERLAND LAST NIGHT!!! DID YOU HEAR!?!?!
:O
WTF?!?!? WORST TIMING EVER!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE HIGH 33 AND IT'LL TAKE ANOTHER HOUR OR 2 :O

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
lol yeah I'll be hung over too...more importantly!!!

HOOLLLY ****!!! AJ THE HIGHWAY COLAPSE NORTH OF SUMMERLAND LAST NIGHT!!! DID YOU HEAR!?!?!
:O
WTF?!?!? WORST TIMING EVER!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE HIGH 33 AND IT'LL TAKE ANOTHER HOUR OR 2 :O

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
Yeah, that just guaranteed me not going. My transportation isn't quite willing.

I'm super unlucky regarding competitive smash. :/

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Dayum this whole thing was weird. Summerland breaking, Bday party taking a bunch of people away (btw, that's where I am right now. Hotztuphs bday party moved to my house now we have 3 set ups. TMDubs, Jumblez, JPReptiles, JoE-Riot, Vic, Reider, they're all here lol).

Even odder, Brawl = like 6? Melee = like 8? 64 = like 14? That's SOOOOO backwards! What happened!!?!?! XD

Epic finals Chris and Kaelen. Epic MM Trozz, epic Ike Computer lvl 3!!! HAHAHA

No venue fee...I just payed 20 of my winnings and jugfingers gave another 10 (yeah, I gave Jeff another ten after closing cause I felt we were there really long and it was generous)

Steve? WTF happened to you? I heard your mom came by etc and you disapeared. I took care of your stuff and Jeff put it somewhere. I hope I got everything. GGs guys! Was fun! =D

Inuyfreak

Smash Rookie
lol i left because i thought it wasnt gunna get any more people,which apparently i was wrong about... I mainly came for brawl anyways,my melee game fails and my 64 isnt really tourney-par yet

Top Bottom