• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most STrongest Move in this Game?

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I think peach's grandma deserves at least some mentioning, considering it's rediculously powerful, can be used up to 3 times, and is a projectile.

Ltork

Smash Cadet
Yes, but the first Roy won't be able to counter again due to lag, so you can't go back and forth

That's why Roy's counter on G&W's fully filled bucket with 3 PK flashes onto another Roy's counter is the strongest attack in the game. Lol

Or with action replay....
Roys counter on a GW filled bucket with 3 filled buckets of PK flash counterd by roys counter counterd by roys counter counters by roys counter

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
man, can you image if G&W could put electrode's in the oil panic bucket?
that would be the most strongest.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
I guess this is more about the most useful/cheapest/etc. move then strongest...

So how come I didn't see Falco's lasers get mention? Falco can easily control a height level with them and in the case of FD, the whole stage is basically his playground. Not to mention he can keep you busy with them both when coming toward you and escaping. I'm pretty sure those lasers are the cause for people going emo. My poor Captain Falcon was never more heart broken in his life then fighting Falcos with crazy SHL use.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
because most good players are able to deal with the SHL, SHL only ***** noobs

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Captain Falcon's taunt.

The sheer manliness exuberating off of him when he says "Show me ya moves" causes a massive awesome overload and make your opponent's head asplode.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Strength: Roy's charged B (50% untransmutated... 27% fully transmutated? )

Best move: errrrr Jigg'z rest. Kill at 0 with out DI. Kills at low % with DI.

calmchaos

Smash Apprentice
Then I guess I gonna a lot of learning to do... :urg:
No worries, everyone learns how to deal with the lasers at one point or another... You can just try to be like Wes and powershield on command. LOL EVERYONE without a reflector HATE SHL whether they can deal with them or not. I'm not even good with them and I get "FK THOSE DAM LASERS" at least 3 times a day.

And "I'm pretty sure those lasers are the cause for people going emo."

Is going in my aim profile. Best thing I've ever seen.

OcarinaLink

Smash Journeyman

Falcon Punch.

It Solves Teen Pregnancy.
OMG!

(to put my two cents, Peach's d-smash. Hits multiple times, can go from 0-70% in one attack, can be used to CC, sends the player BACKWARDS, and any noob can do it via C-stick. Broken, most cheap move ever...at least landing the shine takes some skill)

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
No worries, everyone learns how to deal with the lasers at one point or another... You can just try to be like Wes and powershield on command. LOL EVERYONE without a reflector HATE SHL whether they can deal with them or not. I'm not even good with them and I get "FK THOSE DAM LASERS" at least 3 times a day.

And "I'm pretty sure those lasers are the cause for people going emo."

Is going in my aim profile. Best thing I've ever seen.
I also remember seeing a Wes just walking and eating the lasers. Power-shielding those on command would be pretty leet.

Someone liked that line? Just gave me an idea to add to my signature.

Falcon Punch.

It Solves Teen Pregnancy.
:laugh:

What can't Falcon Punch do? I don't think Captain Falcon is gonna be too happy about Link using his move.

More proof that Falcon Punch is godly.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Wow i just realized how ungodly wrong this thread title is

Most STrongest Move in this Game?

Grammar?
Either I said that or it got glitched away (**** you smashboards)

Well, if you are talking about the strongest move in the game, peach's b, it reflects moves at 1.5x, so it could just do that to the other strongest...

Best move? I would say the shine, or the knee, or maybe falco's Dair, although that is supported by the shine alot and without it..

if all the moves were fighting though, I would say that marth's fair is the best because nothing can beat that range with that speed...

Trittle

Smash Rookie
I like Jigglo's DownB.... obviously the most versatile move in the game PERIOD. </sarcasm>

Shine in my opinion, or maybe Falco's laser just cuz its annoying......

Rage.

Smash Ace
Well the strongest move in the game would be Roys counter, it does x1.5 damage and knock back whatever hits is.
If you hit something that does 50 damage the counter will do 75 and 1 hit kill.

On a move move scale
probley Ganons Up smash, or up tilt
or Peachs fully charged down smash when someone is crouching
that can do 64 damage

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Most strongest, lol. But I'd have to say Fox's shine, it makes my life complete when I get rocked by it.

Linoleum33

Smash Rookie
Shine is most versatile, in my opinion, both with fox's shinespikes and falco's combo set ups.

The knee and sheik's fair are could be the best aerial finishers, especially because it takes insultingly little skill to set them up.

To me, dealing with Marth's fair and fsmash is incredibly frustrating, so those moves are up there.

But of course, the obvious answer to this topic is empty shffls with c. falcon. it makes peoples heads implode, then explode.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^Nah Uh. That would be Roy's neutral B. 50%>30%. Lols

Jiggs rest is still much better. I'm just bored and being silly.

Frozen Roy's sig is sexy.

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
Shines and knees are beasts. I get mindgames'd by Fox's usmash and uair, I think I can take another one but then I see myself slowly disappearing into the distance and "blasting off again."

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
I started a thread exactly like this, but it got closed. The mod said "the best attack, is the search button." (that ****er). Glad to see that guy hasnt come back.

I think a best attack has to be one that you can spam repeatedly. I've done very well by spaming peachs downsmash and marths f-smash. No other attack can be as easilly spammed.

V1Hand

Smash Cadet
The knee, jiggs rest, and roys fully charged B are the best in my opinion.

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
zelda's down+b?
Moves her up two whole tiers. That's pretty impressive.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hellooooooooooo.. clear winner. This post killed this thread.
Or you could say shine. so everyone could pick up a broken falco as their main and you could have falco vs falco in the finals of every tourney. Wait..

That's already happened.

Jolts_D

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else notice, in that pic, that Link raises his right fist, and punches with his left? He's pretty quick at switchin'.

I'm gonna' agree with whoever it was that said anything Gannondorf has is overpowered (except maybe his >B ). Good thing he's a bit slow.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Kirby's grab and spit into oblivion.... haha.. But truely I have no real idea.. never looked into it and not experienced enough to say..

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Ice Climbers Grab if you are playing a good opponent..

When Chu Grabs people, it is funny looking at them, and they are looking like "well, there goes a stock"

Top Bottom