• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Mature Char Section

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was just played OoT (Ocarina of Time) and I currently play as Toon Link, and I thought, "Hey, how about I check the Link Boards and see TL's origins...". Well, congrats Link Boards, this is by far (In my opinion) THE most mature character section on these boards. I think this is a result of less n00b migration to popular characters...Anyways, I was just bored and decided to see what you guys thought.

See ya =),

-LS-

lorddave551

Smash Apprentice
i think our abnormally high % of trolls in this section of the forum keeps the noobs in check via genocide or mass murder.

^real mature huh?

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
We have trolls... WITH SWORDS. Run. o_O
you run coward, but i will stay, drop my sword(master sword) and laugh the death(trolls) in the face, cause im a real link main, a courageous person who aint afraid of anything. If I only was mute and lefthanded as well I would have been an link-copy all the way.

D

Deleted member

if aurashade's beast power wasnt so great we'd be overrun with immature noobs like the Link melee boards

fail troll is fail *cough* thrilla *cough*

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Could one of you please explain what exactly a Troll is...From my encounters with the word, it seems that it a Fake account made to be mean and just annoy people. Is this near the real definition at all?

D

Deleted member

Troll - Someone who purposely makes other people angry to get a laugh out of it

Popertop

Smash Champion
you run coward, but i will stay, drop my sword(taunt sword) and laugh the death(trolls) in the face, cause im a real GANON main, a courageous person who DOESN'T afraid of anything. If I only was mute and AS AMAZING AS SLIQ as well I would have been an SLIQ-copy all the way.
fix'd

10char

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
I still own this place with an iron fist

I mean, I still post the same way, but for some reason lately I'm getting little or no infractions at all.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice

I mean, I still post the same way, but for some reason lately I'm getting little or no infractions at all.
it´s cause all the newbies is such cowards and there is newbies everywhere, others arejust to intelligent to waste time on you, and then there is only people like me left. people that thinks it funny to mess with people like you.

Quoted for truth

you attack O, brave Lootic but i will stay, drop my sword in fear and cry myself to sleep watching pikachu die, cause im a real lucario main, a nerdy person who is afraid of gastlies in the closet. If I only had som pokeballs and a pikachu as well I would have been a real pokemon trainer
GOTTA CATCH ´EM ALL.
fix'd

10char
fixed what??

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
it´s cause all the newbies is such cowards and there is newbies everywhere, others arejust to intelligent to waste time on you, and then there is only people like me left. people that thinks it funny to mess with people like you.
Fact is, is that it's a working solution and the staff realizes it. I mean I couldn't care any less what you people think of me.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
The Pit forums are pretty mature too...The closest we've ever got to flaming or trolling is joking about how we never flame or troll.

D

Deleted member

Aurashade is more of the Link board's mascot, you try to flame him and then you get laughed at for being stupid

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
Aurashade is more of the Link board's mascot, you try to flame him and then you get laughed at for being stupid
Like I didnt know that, but he has been a very lazy mascot lately, so im trying to make him less lazy by making him angry.

sry for delayed answear but I had more IMPORTANT things to do last week than have fun with you guys really. Go on ask, you will never believe the answear.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
lol tis a funny thread. But seriously I don't think the Pit boards can be that mature.
Oh, believe me, they are. Except for...ahem...a couple of people who may or may not have forgotten to take their medicine, the only time people flame or troll there is when people from other boards go there.

Top Bottom