• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
My friend said..

"Aren't you mature? Why don't you play mature games like Halo?"

He thinks you are mature when you play 'mature' games.
LOL.

Then he said.. "Brawl is only for little kids, don't buy it"

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
3 weeks after Brawl is officially delayed, I'm not happy about it, my friends aren't happy, and My Answering machine has a message. "Hello, this is Gamestop calling to inform you that SSBB (He didnt abbreiviate) has been delayed." then he rambles about all the great games coming out. I don't know, but it seemed pretty dumb to me. I'm assuming the same happened to other people who have reserved.

Meta Jr

Smash Cadet
In between The Halberd and Bowser's Castle. You ca
Here's a conversation that really happened to my friend.

*He calls Wal-Mart*

Employee:"Hello?"
Friend:"Hey is Super Smash Bros. Brawl out yet?"
Employee:"Who?"
Friend:"It's a video game"
Employee:"I'm sorry, but there is no such thing" *Hangs Up*
:confused:

Also,
"Can I get this for the 360?"
:laugh:

Yoshi 3000

Smash Rookie
"Brawl will only be released in Japan. Sakurai doesn't tell the truth. Don't listen to him!"
And here's a really funny one :) :
"What? Brawl? What do you mean?"

:p

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
3 weeks after Brawl is officially delayed, I'm not happy about it, my friends aren't happy, and My Answering machine has a message. "Hello, this is Gamestop calling to inform you that SSBB (He didnt abbreiviate) has been delayed." then he rambles about all the great games coming out. I don't know, but it seemed pretty dumb to me. I'm assuming the same happened to other people who have reserved.
That happened to me too.

Here's a few hilarious quotes:
"WHAAAAAAAATT NO MEGAMAN!!! THIS GAME IS INSTANT FAIL HE BETTER BE LYING OR SOMETHING OR I WILL NEVER BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NINTENDO YOU BETTER HAVE HIM IN OR I WILL BE ANGRY!"

"MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL OR **** THIS GAME, I AM BUYING DUKE NUKEM FOREVER AND MEGAMAN X9 IF I DON’T SEE MEGAMAN!! MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL OR BUST!!"

"BY THE WAY **** SOLID SNAKE FOR BRAWL HE DOESN’T BELONG IN IT!! GIVE US MEGAMAN!!"

I want Mega Man and he's cool and all but...Brawl will suck without him? Yeah surreeee

teamrocketspy621

Smash Cadet
"What system is this for? Gamecube?"

Note that I have heard this comment said extremely recently, over a year since the Gamecube was succeeded by the Wii.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
That happened to me too.

Here's a few hilarious quotes:
"WHAAAAAAAATT NO MEGAMAN!!! THIS GAME IS INSTANT FAIL HE BETTER BE LYING OR SOMETHING OR I WILL NEVER BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NINTENDO YOU BETTER HAVE HIM IN OR I WILL BE ANGRY!"

"MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL OR **** THIS GAME, I AM BUYING DUKE NUKEM FOREVER AND MEGAMAN X9 IF I DON’T SEE MEGAMAN!! MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL OR BUST!!"

"BY THE WAY **** SOLID SNAKE FOR BRAWL HE DOESN’T BELONG IN IT!! GIVE US MEGAMAN!!"

I want Mega Man and he's cool and all but...Brawl will suck without him? Yeah surreeee
You know what's sad about the quotes I just posted? They are the exact quotes. It may look like exaggerated quotes but they are not. Directly copied pasted :p

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
These are direct copied and pasted.

"Spongebob will be announced as the last newcomer,if he's not in **** this game."

"I'm getting this game for the PS3"

"Anyone know when this game comes out on the PSP?"

"Master Cheif will be in Brawl."

These may sound exaggerated but these are all stuff that people said.

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
"Can you belive that Pokemon are playable? They should get some real characters in there like that guy from Grand Theft Auto." -Friend

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
mainly everyone who thought Sonic was going to be left out, and those coughalpahnoobcough who think ridley is too big to be in, and thought that a metroid had more of a chance. (already an AT)

back to not ridley though, i quote "super smash brothers DS would completely blow brawl out of the water. think of the possibilites, they should scrap brawl and start with this". some ****** in my school. my god, some people are convinced they've preorded it for their 360. IF YOU DIDIN'T BUY THE WII, NO BRAWL!

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I just remembered that i have this friend that seriously thinks pacman will be in the game...
And he is really looking forward to it...

I know it says no offensive char. comments but Pacman is just sad.

suck

Smash Rookie
"Tekken 6 and DBZ Budaokai whatever 3 are much better than those Super Crap Brothers."

dark_Illusion_hokage

Smash Apprentice
I heard someone say
"If Sakurai doesn't put megaman in this game it will be stupid, have no point in being made, and i will never play it."

I would be pretty pissed if Megaman doesn't make it in, but never to that point.

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
"I think the DK series needs more representation! It should have
DK, Diddy, Dixie, Funky, Candy, Chunky, Tiny, Lanky, Cranky, etc..."

Anyone who want's the DK franchise to be more represented than MARIO is insane. I read this on the Nintendo forums, before they were closed down.

"Masterchief for Brawl!"

I then argued with him about that, and he continued to argue with things like

"Who ever said a character has had to be on a Nintendo system to be in Brawl?"

I proved him wrong with a source to when Sakurai said that, even though I had to dig around the internet for over an hour. He did not reply.

EDIT: Just remembered one

"Sonic shouldn't be in Brawl! What would he do? Shoot quills!?" - Some dude on Youtube.

ROFL. Someone's never played a Sonic game before in thier entire life.

Top Bottom