• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
even after Peach was revealed on the Dojo w/ a screenshot of the Toad move, I see a post saying, I hope Toad's in Brawl! Yeah, how'd that turn out last time???

Gamer2774

Smash Cadet
Friend of mine: "Brawl is going to suck."
me: "how is it going to suck?"
friend: "Because the wii is a console for kids."
It was something like that, this same friend plays WoW and Halo 3.

Yaya

Smash Champion
NOTICE: THERE WILL BE NO STATEMENTS ABOUT HOPEFUL CHARACTERS WILL BE IN BRAWL (Ie: Ridley will be in Brawl. Olimar will be in Brawl) THESE PEOPLE ARE SOME OF THE MOST LIKELY TO MAKE IT IN, SO SHUT YOUR TRAP!

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Let's leave the sensible character suggestions out of this. If a character even a greater than 0%, even if it's not that big, it's not idiotic. Moving on...

Right here. Ike and Lyn's AT replacing Marth and Roy. I mean, Roy is most likely out, but Marth? HUH?

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
How about we leave any character suggestion out of this? The only reason anyone posts them is to get a reaction from the supporters.

Yes, that includes the "Waluigi will be in Brawl" statements. Stupidity =/= not being able to see into the future.

Viral

Smash Apprentice
Well the worst thing is i've seen it said so many times on these forums, but in different words.

Heh, well everyone deserves to play Brawl if they payed for it. Just because they're not very good doesn't mean they should have the game taken off them by the tourneypolice and then Falcon Punched (though it would be funny to see ;)).
If people want to play Brawl as a fun party game with items on and no advanced techs, then they have every right. I'll probably end up playing that way with my rl friends anyway.

Oh and just so I don't get too off topic, I don't know if this was posted before (i'm sure a lot of people caught this one too) but there was a guy on the gamefaqs board who wrote out a huge essay post detailing why Sonic wouldn't be in brawl the day before he was actually revealed.

Smashybashy

Smash Apprentice
"Hey, (my name), on Melee, how do you unlock Tony Hawk?"~Some kid I know that would believe anything that anyone says.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh and just so I don't get too off topic, I don't know if this was posted before (i'm sure a lot of people caught this one too) but there was a guy on the gamefaqs board who wrote out a huge essay post detailing why Sonic wouldn't be in brawl the day before he was actually revealed.
Oh my snazzy cotton candy panties, that's fantastic. Would you happen to have a link to that?

gigasteve

Smash Ace
What is Brawl... My friend said that, not me. After all, I know it's a new Mario Party.

But seriously, does that game ever stop?

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Pichu isn't cute enough to be in Brawl.

I mean I don't want him in either, but how can you say Pichu isn't cute.

Ojanya

Smash Ace

Oh My Gosh!!

I hate that crap SOOO much too!!!!

It's SOOO annoying!!

People who are like that...and then have the nerve to say:

"(insert anime character here) should be in Brawl!" deserve to eat dog poo every day; breakfast, lunch, and dinner, because it's just down-right STUPID!!!!

Oh my gosh....UGH....just thinking about that pisses me off.

I'd have to say....that's as stupid as you can get.

That's like an INSULT towards Brawl. lol
Yep. And most of them are really weird too. Like, they don't wash their hair and crap. And they always draw anime and think they're really good at drawing.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
"Brawl should come out on the 360"
"Brawl should come out on the PS3"

Both times I've heard that, someone got a broken eye and a black jaw. Or something like that...
And they thought Halo would own. Also, nice sig.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
"Dude it would be so cool if Optimus Prime was in Brawl, He'd Pwn evereyone".
A teenage kid did better at killing megatron than Optimus prime.

OP= Biggest WTF character ever.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
my friend: "Samus is a GIRL?!"

that and

some kid who noticed me watching a SSBB video at school: "You know, super smash bros. brawl is out in the US now." (i live in Canada)
me: "If it were out in the states, why wouldn't it be out here, or even Japan?"
the kid just shut up after i said that.

Top Bottom