• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Hated Character to Fight - Be Civil

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Another character I'd like to bring is up Mii Brawler, because HOLY **** that command grab is so damn fast.

Last edited:

Nutty Sponge

Smash Apprentice
Keep the discussion civil. If you continue calling out individual fanbases and users, this thread will be closed.
We aren't calling out anyone.
We aren't offending anyone.
We aren't attacking anyone.

There's only been a few comments talking bad about players who play characters they don't like. Instead of closing the thread just delete those comments.

Thx.

Ha ha, don't worry, I know for sure that I'm in a major minority on the opinion. As for Shulk specifically, he's absolutely a better character in almost every way from his last appearance (RIP jab), but I find myself sticking to a single gameplan as opposed to running Shield to stop low % combos or Speed art to out run slower ones etc, the reason I think is because 1. Art length was shortened. 2. Vanilla Shulk got soooooo much better. As a result, I personally find that he's sacrificed some of his dynamic nature in exchange for a far more solid gameplan overall (thank god we can now hit shields without having to MALLC, eh?).
It's weird, because they nerfed Shulk A TON. But also buffed the hell out of him!

You're mistaken. I don't kick them for "liking the character", I kick them because it's MY arena, and if I want to see the overplayed character that every other person is playing, which ruined one half of the online function by making it more stale than your IQ, I'll go to elite smash and play stale games. But hey, I'm the "stupid" one. Very "immature"and "stupid" of you to call someone "stupid" while asking a "stupid" and incorrect question that was already answered in the statement you replied to. Rest assured, my mental capacity is a bit too hard for you to reach up and grasp.
Sir, please stop playing god. This thread was not made to hate on anyone or anyone's characters specifically. Make another hateful remark and I will block you from this thread.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You're mistaken. I don't kick them for "liking the character", I kick them because it's MY arena, and if I want to see the overplayed character that every other person is playing, which ruined one half of the online function by making it more stale than your IQ, I'll go to elite smash and play stale games. But hey, I'm the "stupid" one. Very "immature"and "stupid" of you to call someone "stupid" while asking a "stupid" and incorrect question that was already answered in the statement you replied to. Rest assured, my mental capacity is a bit too hard for you to reach up and grasp.
Big Oof all over this comment of yours
He's overplayed, and most of the common ones just diddle around and desperately try to get Arsene charged so they can feel OP for a minute. Rinse and repeat.

He's a lot of the reason I dislike comeback mechanics in Smash. I wish they implemented FS meter more like SF supers and less like OHKO/healing moves so everyone would have a potential comeback mechanic, or even a better way to combat these "get bodied till my meter is full then I kill you in 3 hits" characters. Because right now comeback mechanics are kinda lame and cause people to have to play lame.
...guess the majority who play Joker cause of Persona 5 being awesome isn’t a reason anymore...

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
People who complain about Joker being overplayed forget that for a hot two weeks Piranha Plant was the only thing people talked about after Patch 2.0 before it died down.

I have played against only 4 different Jokers online since the initial hype died down. One of which was a ditto. So I don't necessarily see how he can possibly be overplayed.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Another character that I really hate fighting is :ultwario:. You want to know what is really annoying? Outplaying your opponent all game and then making one small mistake and losing your last life at 50% at center stage while your opponent is at 150%. Most comeback mechanics don’t bother me, but his waft comes out so fast that you can usually not react to it, it has a huge hitbox, it can be combined into with f-tilt, and it kills at such low percents at mid stage. Even if you shield it, the move is good at breaking shields and his f-smash takes you out early as well. Aside from his waft, Wario is not that annoying to fight, but that one move just ruins it for me. It is not even that fun to watch anymore. Anytime I see it in highlight videos, I groan because every Wario clip feels the same.

Again, I have nothing against Wario players, but every time that I come across a Wario player, I cringe. Does anyone have any tips on how to get past the waft, because that is where Wario stumps me.

Last edited:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
:ultbayonetta::ultdoc::ultgreninja::ultisabelle::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultlucas::ultmario::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultgunner::ultswordfighter::ultpacman::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultrob::ultrosalina::ultchrom::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultyounglink::ultzelda:

Some of these characters are easy to pick up. Others have degenerate play styles. And others, still, can spam their attacks and win without much effort. That's how I feel about all these characters.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
:ultbowser: - I really feel like this guy is too fast for how strong he is. Combine that with super armor and a command grab and you have an extremely aggravating character.

:ultfox: - When he hits your shield you may as well just put the controller down because you’re just not punishing this character. And definitely don’t think about trying to air dodge out of his up tilt strings.

:ultganondorf: - I just love it when I die at 50% because I did one bad ledge option.

:ultinklingboy: - Two words: Splat Roller.

:ultkrool:/:ultjoker:/:ultlittlemac:- I hate these three for the same reason: that being that I have to completely change how I play when I fight them. I have to play lame and essentially nickel-and-dime them to death or else I run the risk of dying at absurd percents because these characters are poorly designed.

:ultmegaman: - I swear I hear the Mega Buster sound in my sleep after fighting this robot. What’s worse is that every Mega Man plays exactly the same.

:ultness: - Two words: PK Fire.

:ultpichu:/:ultpikachu: - Do these two really need an introduction?

:ultivysaur: - Holy ****, this character has some annoying moves. Razor Leaf, up air, down air, Vine Whip. Ivysaur is a hodgepodge of nonsensical hitboxes.

:ultridley: - I wouldn’t have any problems with Ridley if his command grab didn’t drag you to the other side of the stage AND kill.

:ultsonic: - It’s Sonic. Need I say anymore?

:ultzss: - It is im-goddamn-possible to catch this slippery wench if she doesn’t want to be caught.

Last edited:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Perfect person to ask, which one drives you the most nuts? Also, how do you feel about Deep-breathing and Monado Arts? Not comeback mechanics as such, but I've used both to completely turn matches around after getting bodied through most of it. Just curious on what would be a considered the "lamest".
Mostly Joker and Lucario, because it buffs their entire kit to the max for taking hits. More Joker than Lucario because Lucario might die from a stray hit if he messes up at max aura, not necessarily the case with Joker.

Mac can be frustrating because of how early it kills, but he's actually gotta aim it. I just don't like playing "dodge the KO punch" with him till I can knock it out or he misses. Same with Wario and Cloud. WFT and Incineroar don't bother me quite as much because they have to leave themselves somewhat open to get it charged, and in Incineroar's case, I have to be an idiot and give it to him. I don't quite see Monado as ridiculous in terms of making people play lame, as it can easily backfire on Shulk if he uses the wrong one at the wrong time. If I'm at a decently high percent and he goes into Smash art at 0 though, you know I'm playing lame till it goes away. But otherwise Shulk doesn't bother me.

Big Oof all over this comment of yours

...guess the majority who play Joker cause of Persona 5 being awesome isn’t a reason anymore...
Who knows, the people I play might be super into Persona. I'm just saying a lot of them just don't do a lot in the way of real interaction until Arsene comes out, and dealing with that really isn't all that fun to play against. There are still a very large number of them online, which has gotten a bit stale now. They doodle around and throw out Eihas for a bit (dash back Eiha is their favorite move), maybe a couple aerials, whiff juggles into grappling hook combos, go a little too nuts with the guard to charge the meter, get Arsene, then I have to camp out Arsene and play lame so as to not take nutty damage (or just die) from Arsene. Then when Arsene goes away the roles reverse again, and so on.

I'm not a big fan of the crazy tug of war style games that come standard with comeback mechanics. I wanna play Neutral and hit each other and do cool combos and junk. Not have them nickel and dime on me, only to have them fish for big damage and kills when their meter is at max.

Thus is the game at hand though. I'm not going to whine for them to change it, but I also don't have to force myself to be in love with every character matchup.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mostly Joker and Lucario, because it buffs their entire kit to the max for taking hits. More Joker than Lucario because Lucario might die from a stray hit if he messes up at max aura, not necessarily the case with Joker.

Mac can be frustrating because of how early it kills, but he's actually gotta aim it. I just don't like playing "dodge the KO punch" with him till I can knock it out or he misses. Same with Wario and Cloud. WFT and Incineroar don't bother me quite as much because they have to leave themselves somewhat open to get it charged, and in Incineroar's case, I have to be an idiot and give it to him. I don't quite see Monado as ridiculous in terms of making people play lame, as it can easily backfire on Shulk if he uses the wrong one at the wrong time. If I'm at a decently high percent and he goes into Smash art at 0 though, you know I'm playing lame till it goes away. But otherwise Shulk doesn't bother me.

Who knows, the people I play might be super into Persona. I'm just saying a lot of them just don't do a lot in the way of real interaction until Arsene comes out, and dealing with that really isn't all that fun to play against. There are still a very large number of them online, which has gotten a bit stale now. They doodle around and throw out Eihas for a bit (dash back Eiha is their favorite move), maybe a couple aerials, whiff juggles into grappling hook combos, go a little too nuts with the guard to charge the meter, get Arsene, then I have to camp out Arsene and play lame so as to not take nutty damage (or just die) from Arsene. Then when Arsene goes away the roles reverse again, and so on.

I'm not a big fan of the crazy tug of war style games that come standard with comeback mechanics. I wanna play Neutral and hit each other and do cool combos and junk. Not have them nickel and dime on me, only to have them fish for big damage and kills when their meter is at max.

Thus is the game at hand though. I'm not going to whine for them to change it, but I also don't have to force myself to be in love with every character matchup.
More than likely they’re only using those same moves instead of mixing things up due to not actually knowing how to play as Joker (like with the Belmonts and the B Button abuse), but the tug of war is a reasonable complaint for many characters

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Why do so many people hate fighting Joker? Yeah his counter and Arsene are very annoying but I don't really see anything too troublesome other than that.
I just find him frustrating to fight. Majority of my problems can be solved by getting better at the game, but I mean you pretty much explained why I don't like fighting him. Arsene comes out rather fast too.

I heard Arsene's timer runs out faster the more he takes damage. Unfortunately I'm not able to deal much damage anyway when he comes out, but that's because of my lack of skill.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
In general, Smash online makes me hate fighting heavyweights, Projectile spammers, and Swordies. Most specifically:

Heavyweights: :ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultike::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultdk:

Projectile Spammers: :ultkrool::ultduckhunt::ultlink::ultmegaman::ultpalutena::ultness::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultwolf::ultyounglink::ultsamus::ultdarksamus:

Swordies: :ultcloud::ultike::ultlink::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultike:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
In general, Smash online makes me hate fighting heavyweights, Projectile spammers, and Swordies. Most specifically:

Heavyweights: :ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultike::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultlink:

Projectile Spammers: :ultkrool::ultduckhunt::ultlink::ultmegaman::ultpalutena::ultness::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultwolf::ultyounglink::ultsamus::ultdarksamus:

Wait...Link is a heavy?

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Wait...Link is a heavy?
Link enjoys eating sandwiches and using machine guns, yes :-P

Right now my most hated is King K. Rool (I literally made a thread just to ask how to counter him), but I think once I play more I'll get better at countering him. Wario is kind of annoying too, but that's because my friend spams his bike all the time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Whoops thought he was one the last time I checked the weight list.
Aw...for a moment I thought he actually was a heavy due to his equipment
Link enjoys eating sandwiches and using machine guns, yes :-P

Right now my most hated is King K. Rool (I literally made a thread just to ask how to counter him), but I think once I play more I'll get better at countering him. Wario is kind of annoying too, but that's because my friend spams his bike all the time.
I’d spam the bike too if I liked playing Wario

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
:ultken:

You are prob thinking “who”? Thing is, one of my training partners is a Shoto god and lands those ridiculous combos consistently. So, whenever I have to play :ultken: or sometimes :ultryu: I just blow up without even knowing it.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
Comeback mechanics that punish me for winning are very fun with suitable counterplay. /s

:ultcloud::ultjoker::ultlucario::ultlittlemac:

RNG is also fun to fight. /s

:ultgnw::ultpeach::ultdaisy:

Aquuds

Smash Cadet
LITTLE MAC:ultlittlemac:

I hate playing as Little Mac, I hate playing against Little Mac, I don’t even like Punch-Out honestly...
HMs for Doctor Mario:ultdoc:, Ryu:ultryu:, Toon Link:ulttoonlink:, and Mega Man:ultmegaman:

Heavyweights: :ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultike::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultdk:

Link fills 2/3 of those categories, and it isn’t the one you chose...

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
:ultbayonetta::ultdoc::ultgreninja::ultisabelle::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultlucas::ultmario::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultgunner::ultswordfighter::ultpacman::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultrob::ultrosalina::ultchrom::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultyounglink::ultzelda:

Some of these characters are easy to pick up. Others have degenerate play styles. And others, still, can spam their attacks and win without much effort. That's how I feel about all these characters.
I'm curious, that's a lot of fighters. I understand most of them, but where do :ultbayonetta::ultdoc::ultgreninja::ultmario::ultrosalina::ultzelda: fall in your book?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:ultbowser: - I really feel like this guy is too fast for how strong he is. Combine that with super armor and a command grab and you have an extremely aggravating character.

:ultfox: - When he hits your shield you may as well just put the controller down because you’re just not punishing this character. And definitely don’t think about trying to air dodge out of his up tilt strings.

:ultganondorf: - I just love it when I die at 50% because I did one bad ledge option.

:ultinklingboy: - Two words: Splat Roller.

:ultkrool:/:ultjoker:/:ultlittlemac:- I hate these three for the same reason: that being that I have to completely change how I play when I fight them. I have to play lame and essentially nickel-and-dime them to death or else I run the risk of dying at absurd percents because these characters are poorly designed.

:ultmegaman: - I swear I hear the Mega Buster sound in my sleep after fighting this robot. What’s worse is that every Mega Man plays exactly the same.

:ultness: - Two words: PK Fire.

:ultpichu:/:ultpikachu: - Do these two really need an introduction?

:ultivysaur: - Holy ****, this character has some annoying moves. Razor Leaf, up air, down air, Vine Whip. Ivysaur is a hodgepodge of nonsensical hitboxes.

:ultridley: - I wouldn’t have any problems with Ridley if his command grab didn’t drag you to the other side of the stage AND kill.

:ultsonic: - It’s Sonic. Need I say anymore?

:ultzss: - It is im-goddamn-possible to catch this slippery wench if she doesn’t want to be caught.
How can you hate Ness and his PK Fire...but not also hate Lucas and his PK Freeze?

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
I hate any character who makes me feel like they can play like absolute brainlets and get away with it. Inkling, Rosalina, Chrom, Y. Link.
Yeah i play wolf, I'm a brainlet so I know one when i see one.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Zelda. She and her blue crystals, phantom armors and teleportation can all eat a ****.

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
:ultzss:-For the same reason someone else mentioned here. If the ZSS player wants to play keep-away then get ready for misery.

:ultinkling:-Oh hey don't mind me just killing you with my powerful up-smash that comes out as fast as most up-tilts.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
:ultbayonetta: :ultdoc: :ultmario:: Easy to pick up.
:ultrosalina:: Degenerate play style.
:ultgreninja: :ultzelda:: Spam attacks without much effort and win.
Bayonetta isn't that easy to pick up. There's a reason she and Palutena was excluded from the beginning of World of Light versus Kirby.
And Dr. Mario is harder to learn than you think. You have to work around his poor frame data, bad recovery, and lack of decent combos in order to play well as him.
As for Mario, why is being easy to pick up a bad thing? That's basically like hating on new players who want an easy to learn fighter. Besides, why hate Mario and not other easy to pick up fighters like :ultkirby: or :ultness:?

What "degenerate" playstyle does Rosalina have exactly? I can think of other fighters who have worse ways of being played. Besides, Rosa got so heavily nerfed from Smash 4 I almost never see her played anymore.

I've never heard of Greninja spam before. Everyone I know who has . played him says he requires a lot of effort and focus to get used to.
As for Zelda, there are much spammier fighter like :ultvillager::ultisabelle::ultness::ultlucas::ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink: that have arguably more annoying attacks to spam.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Bayonetta isn't that easy to pick up. There's a reason she and Palutena was excluded from the beginning of World of Light versus Kirby.
And Dr. Mario is harder to learn than you think. You have to work around his poor frame data, bad recovery, and lack of decent combos in order to play well as him.
As for Mario, why is being easy to pick up a bad thing? That's basically like hating on new players who want an easy to learn fighter. Besides, why hate Mario and not other easy to pick up fighters like :ultkirby: or :ultness:?

What "degenerate" playstyle does Rosalina have exactly? I can think of other fighters who have worse ways of being played. Besides, Rosa got so heavily nerfed from Smash 4 I almost never see her played anymore.

I've never heard of Greninja spam before. Everyone I know who has . played him says he requires a lot of effort and focus to get used to.
As for Zelda, there are much spammier fighter like :ultvillager::ultisabelle::ultness::ultlucas::ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink: that have arguably more annoying attacks to spam.
Considering Bayonetta relies a lot on her same combo from SSB4, I'd say that is easy. I bet wavebouncing is more difficult. I don't buy Sakurai's reason for having Kirby as the beginning character. Mario could have been the first as well. Mario is so basic, and I personally find characters who require a bit of thought to be worthwhile. Mario is fun, but because he's basic, I don't use him. Ness is a bit more technical, what with his PSI Magnet and gimpable recovery. His grab is garbage, and in spite of having a poor recovery throughout the series, people ******* about his d-smash preventing his opponents from returning. Weak, Sakurai. Weak.

Degenerate play styles involve heavy use of defensive play and campiness. These characters can spam projectiles or avoid you 90% of the match. You're forced to work around their defenses, and in doing so, you get screwed over. (I know, I main Samus, but she is arguable the worst zoner, if not one of the worst ones. Her CQC isn't that good, either.) Pac-Man and Young Link also fall under this. I don't find Ness as spammy, since his PK Fire is so-so. The other characters you mentioned (though I think Link is all right), I agree. You asked for specific characters, though, so I told you my opinion.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Considering Bayonetta relies a lot on her same combo from SSB4, I'd say that is easy.
If you mean the basic side B to up B combos, yes. But the crazy ladder combos people picked up from Smash 4 (and are still used sometimes in the right scenarios in Ultimate) require a bit of practice and just be easily picked up. Actually learning how to play neutral as Bayonetta and get around her weird recovery takes time to learn.
I don't buy Sakurai's reason for having Kirby as the beginning character. Mario could have been the first as well.
He specifically said that the fighter had to be capable of escaping Galeem's attack as well as being easy to play. According to Sakurai, Mario simply was unable to avoid being killed. I'm not sure why you wouldn't understand that.
Degenerate play styles involve heavy use of defensive play and campiness. These characters can spam projectiles or avoid you 90% of the match.
You do realize most fighters other than Little Mac can camp and play defensively, right? There are many ways to play each fighter.
Her CQC isn't that good, either.
No zoner has good CQC options. That's why they're called zoners.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Luigi. While I can deal with him, it's really annoying having to deal with the grab-spam to down-throw. Especially if I'm playing a character who can't break the string. While his tornado can't recover anymore, the kill power and it's wind suction is silly.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
How can you hate Ness and his PK Fire...but not also hate Lucas and his PK Freeze?
Because PK Freeze is much, much harder to get hit by than PK Fire. Ness also has a lot of other cancerous things going for him that Lucas doesn’t.

Granted, Lucas is still a snooze to fight, but I’d much rather a character be boring to fight than an outright pain.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Because PK Freeze is much, much harder to get hit by than PK Fire. Ness also has a lot of other cancerous things going for him that Lucas doesn’t.

Granted, Lucas is still a snooze to fight, but I’d much rather a character be boring to fight than an outright pain.
I find them both to be massive pains. Ness is already annoying, but most Lucas players I fight only wanna use PK Fire and especially Freeze (but only if they can run away from people)

Gotmilk0112

Smash Apprentice
-Any of the 3 Links
-Either Samus
-Duck Hunt
-Ness / Lucas

basically the characters that do nothing but spam projectiles and run away, and account for 90% of my online matches

Also pikachu/pichu since they are broken OP in this game

Crystanium

Smash Hero
If you mean the basic side B to up B combos, yes. But the crazy ladder combos people picked up from Smash 4 (and are still used sometimes in the right scenarios in Ultimate) require a bit of practice and just be easily picked up. Actually learning how to play neutral as Bayonetta and get around her weird recovery takes time to learn.
I suppose this is subjective.

He specifically said that the fighter had to be capable of escaping Galeem's attack as well as being easy to play. According to Sakurai, Mario simply was unable to avoid being killed. I'm not sure why you wouldn't understand that.
And of course, he was biased in his choice. There are a few characters who could have avoided such event. Since Galeem's attack was universal, there wouldn't be any way for Kirby to avoid it. Even a pocket dimension would need to be in the same dimension in the same way a pocket is part of a shirt. Consider also that those beams were fast enough to pass the warp star.

You do realize most fighters other than Little Mac can camp and play defensively, right? There are many ways to play each fighter.
Actually, you can play campy and defensive with Little Mac if your opponent doesn't have any projectiles or poor projectiles. It's never happened to me, but I know someone who is has happened to.

No zoner has good CQC options. That's why they're called zoners.
Comparatively speaking, there are zoners who have better CQC options than Samus.

PK Freeze is faster, has more knock-back, can kill in double digits, and has a larger blast radius. Lucas' PK Fire is far more annoying than Ness' PK Fire. It moves horizontally in the air, which allows for you to maintain your distance. It has good knock-back that can kill you off-stage. If you use a projectile of your own, PK Fire can hit you anyway. If you get hit by Ness' PK Fire, you can just jump out of it. You're probably only screwed if you're off-stage and a smart Ness spams it to rack up damage, rather than caring about your feelings or what you think of the player. Then there's Lucas' PK Thunder. I don't know why that's not used as often against opponents off-stage when it goes through opponents and pushes them away. The worst you have against Ness' PK Thunder is the tail.

We must not be playing the same game.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
And of course, he was biased in his choice. There are a few characters who could have avoided such event. Since Galeem's attack was universal, there wouldn't be any way for Kirby to avoid it. Even a pocket dimension would need to be in the same dimension in the same way a pocket is part of a shirt. Consider also that those beams were fast enough to pass the warp star.
If you want to talk science, Kirby can run faster than the speed of light on foot and was able to run fast enough to escape the event horizon of a black hole without being torn apart. Kirby is indestructible and can break the laws of physics, and god knows what the Warp Star can do. If it can move faster than the speed of light (which it can), then it means when we see Kirby he's actually much farther ahead. It's possible that when we "saw" the laser beams catch up to Kirby he was actually thousands, probably millions, of miles away. And when he disappeared it's likely that, according to Einstein, he literally traveled back in time. Or, if you want to take a more relaxed approach from Hawking, the speed generated by the Warp Star by going that freaking fast (and breaking the laws of physics several times at this point), combined with the added mass by traveling that fast, (and on another note, Kirby could also be being shot to the future), a singularity was generated that warped spacetime and brought Kirby to the future and into the World of Light, where he was able to defeat Galeem and free the rest of the fighters.

I'm pretty sure no other easy to play fighter could possible do this.

Or, y'know, it was obviously Sakurai Bias because you must be psychic or something and can read his mind. Your pick.
Actually, you can play campy and defensive with Little Mac if your opponent doesn't have any projectiles or poor projectiles. It's never happened to me, but I know someone who is has happened to.
Ouch. I feel bad for this guy.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
If you want to talk science, Kirby can run faster than the speed of light on foot and was able to run fast enough to escape the event horizon of a black hole without being torn apart. Kirby is indestructible and can break the laws of physics, and god knows what the Warp Star can do. If it can move faster than the speed of light (which it can), then it means when we see Kirby he's actually much farther ahead. It's possible that when we "saw" the laser beams catch up to Kirby he was actually thousands, probably millions, of miles away. And when he disappeared it's likely that, according to Einstein, he literally traveled back in time. Or, if you want to take a more relaxed approach from Hawking, the speed generated by the Warp Star by going that freaking fast (and breaking the laws of physics several times at this point), combined with the added mass by traveling that fast, (and on another note, Kirby could also be being shot to the future), a singularity was generated that warped spacetime and brought Kirby to the future and into the World of Light, where he was able to defeat Galeem and free the rest of the fighters.

I'm pretty sure no other easy to play fighter could possible do this.

Or, y'know, it was obviously Sakurai Bias because you must be psychic or something and can read his mind. Your pick.
This is the funniest thing I've read today. I've yet to see any of this. This is no scientific talk, either. This is pure fiction. I'll go with the bias for one's own creation.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
:ultsnake::ultbayonetta::ultjoker: - They don't fit in at all. Of the three of them, Bayonetta bothers me the most because of her voice and design.

I also find myself filled to the brim with inexplicable rage every time I see :ultisabelle: but I don't know why.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I forgot to mention Olimar. He’s about as degenerate as you can get in terms of playstyle.
Dr. Mario
poor frame data
In what alternate dimension? Doc has amazing frame data for somebody with as much power as he has. He shares most of his moveset with Mario, and we all know how annoying fast his moves are.

HeavyMaster

Smash Cadet
Personally i hate Palutena

Since i main K Rool, I feel like there's no good way to play vs her

If i try to crown and cannon, she reflects or spams explosive flame and neutral b and if i go aggressive she nairs me for minimum 60%

Last edited:
Top Bottom