• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Hated Alloy?

AgentAO

Smash Journeyman
I hate the green ones to hell. Not dying, rapid punch combo gets unnecessary damage, seem to be the ones to always kill me in cruel brawl. =\

However, I hate smart bombs more than them. A smart bomb on the stage PUNCHED BY A GREEN killed me in the last 30 seconds of 15 minute brawl, while I was under the stage. In short, Smart Bombs gimp under the stage stalling.

McDareth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
McDareth
Yellow, mostly because the only way I can get 10 kills on cruel brawl is by Scuicide Spiking with Ike (I appologise if thats not the real name) and they all ways float back up.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lol everyone hates green.
yes green.
they suck.
D=

Psychicmind

Smash Rookie
I agree with most people here. I used the cheap Jigglypuff method, but I'd always end up with three or four greens, the rest being yellow. Greens just never die.

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone hate green! They work great on 15 minute brawls (if you only have two or three on the stage). And Since they won't die, they can't make more alloys, and multiply to like 5 on the stage.

Amide

Smash Lord
The green ones. They keep coming back, and they're really annoying. But in green's defense, green is an awesome color.

nwb

Smash Rookie
I don't remember any specific alloys annoy me in multi-man brawl since they usually die before they do anything, though they occasionally gang up on me (which I hate). However, cruel brawl is another story. The green ones take forever to kill... They're demons.

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
Greens are the worst. They don't die and are the most offensive out of the alloys. They even go off the edge and toadstool jump you. It's freaking annoying.

samai

Smash Apprentice
What greens footstool all they do to me is spike and stage spike me its freaking annoying

majora_787

Smash Hero
A tie between Blue and Yellow.

Blue always runs away from me and when I get surrounded, it will grab me and just let me get the crab beaten out of me.

Yellow seems to have infinite priority in multi man modes. It has punched through EVERY ATTACK I can think of. Even a falcon punch.

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
Green, hate their recoveries in Cruel Brawl, they always come up behind and it really pisses me off sometimes. And sometimes blue and red can also be a pain, I don't know why...

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
In 100-Man, Endless and Cruel Brawl - Green Alloy

In 15-Minute Brawl - Blue Alloy (it suicides when I only have two alloys on the field and thus two more appear.)

Top Bottom