• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most forgotten Pokemon

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
For more accurate results, 1000 pokéfans should each write down every pokemon they can remember in no specific order until they can't think up any pokemon anymore. Then out of all results should be counted how many times each pokemon is missing to determine which pokemon is forgotten the most.

Oh, and Qwilfish.
lol wow amazing suggestion

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
Post which PoKemon you think is most forgotten. You can make a list too but I'll name one. I think it's Omastar.
I love Omastar!! He was my star water pokemon. Well, I guess so was Starmie... :laugh:

I don't know what exactly is forgotten, since I usually remember them all... Maybe Farfetch'd?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Wow, I seriously forgot that Relicanth even existed.
Maybe because he was thought to be extinct :D

/lame joke

I also forgot that relicanth actually exsisted. Being only catchable underwater in R/S/E (other then clamperl but it's forgotten and only remembered when thinking of how it evloves).

-:bowser:Bowser King

zrky

Smash Lol'd
should we make a tally for this, wurmple no, lotad NO, sentret YES. luvdisc is also forgotten:(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^^Who is that. I forget the name. xD

There are way too many from second gen that I always forget too. Like Ladyba, and Ariados and Xatu.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Lol that's the point Janitor. I don't even know what it's back sprite looks like, because not only have I never used it, but I've never seen anyone else use it.

Edit: Also, Carnivine.

Sheik_Pwns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aluran
3DS FC
0834-1378-6308
Dude the #1 forgotten pokemon is jigglypuff i mean they cut him out of the hoenn and sinnoh saga's they left him wah. and what about snubull

zrky

Smash Lol'd
caterpie I will always remember:bee:

luminion not so much, but stupid 2nd gen. is stumping me...does anyone remember chinchou?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
^hellooooooo, theres an edit button....

if I hadn't typed this who would remember delibird, or lileep

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
Right you lot, the most forgotten pokemon ever?
Here it is.

Pineco/Foretress

In the whole of this thread so far only one person seems to have remembered it.
I am ashamed of you, forgetting a pinecone pokemon ¬_¬ its the only darned pokemon based on a pinecone, Its original. How could you..... ¬_¬

Hmmmm.... I got it!
All of the pokemons that can learn Explosion or Selfdestruct are forgotten. because as children we always thought they were useless.... no?.....

BTW: Pineco's me favourite pokemon to date. :D
Twas also me first shiny :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Right you lot, the most forgotten pokemon ever?
Here it is.

Pineco/Foretress

In the whole of this thread so far only one person seems to have remembered it.
I am ashamed of you, forgetting a pinecone pokemon ¬_¬ its the only darned pokemon based on a pinecone, Its original. How could you..... ¬_¬
=]

I think people still remember Forretress since it's a popular metagame poke though. I don't know why, but I really like those kinds of pokemon. Like Pupitar and Metapod. And Pineco of course <333

Top Bottom