• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Embarrassing Thing That's Happened to You?

Lumina

Smash Rookie
I was playing as Wendy, and I used Clown Kart the second the battle started.
I was adjusting my posture in my seat and dropped my 3DS.

So to the opponent that I just..... drove off the stage the second the battle started. :050:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Going for an off stage kill and ending up below the stage, missing my recovery as Sheik.

Also as sheik, missing my run off nade cancel (Doing grenade a bit off the stage in the air, so you throw and grab the ledge, no long animation) and missing, falling to my death.

Another one as sheik, bouncing fish and hitting the edge of the stage, bouncing away, and without realizing I forgot to kick again to jump out and fell to my death.

FireOfExile

Smash Cadet
NNID
fireofexile
3DS FC
2363-5961-4897
I've tried recovering with one of my mains hundreds of times. All I have to do is press Up+B.

Then I remember, Jigglypuff uses Sing, and I'm gone.

Agro_98

Smash Cadet
NNID
leafsfan98
In a :4jigglypuff: Ditto I attempted to go for an off stage rest and missed, he then rested me. :teeth:
In the the next match I went for it again, only this time I hit it, except I still died first :rotfl:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
In a match against @ HeroMystic HeroMystic first time I played Smash 4 on the Wii U, I OverB'd :4littlemac:off the stage three times in a three stock, winding up with him 3 stocking me and beating me '-

Zanestat

Smash Rookie
Always ever so slighty getting moved off the edge and accidentally using Warlocks foot into oblivion, and trying to gimp someone as rosalina and screwing up by recovery. Happens to me way too often.

JHamron

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0688-6427-7438
Early in Smash 3D's life, I was playing against a Sheik, who would've won if it weren't for the fact that he/she used the Side+B to recover. You could argue they messed up with the circle pad, but I could just sense the immediate reaction to whip the edge and recover honed into them from Brawl.

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... Let's see...

I've used Falcon kicks offstage, I've used Side B as Little Mac too close to stage... I've made so many stupid recovery options I really feel embarrassed by it! xD

The worst however was probably in For Glory against a Mario. He stood at the edge of the stage, dodged, grabbed me, used FLUDD to blast me offstage and repeated this until I lost. Why didn't I do something else than charge at him , I don't know ... :p lol

Top Bottom