• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most desired alternate outfits for Link

Which armor would you like the most?

• Zora Armor

Votes: 85 15.3%
  • Dark Link

Votes: 117 21.1%
  • Magicak Armor

Votes: 98 17.7%
  • Fierce Deity Link

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

CodeytheRhino

Smash Apprentice
Fierce Diety Link never got appreciated like it should have, IMO. Guess ppl didn't like Majora's Mask, but I loved it. At least Dark Link is in Brawl.

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
Fierce Diety Link never got appreciated like it should have, IMO. Guess ppl didn't like Majora's Mask, but I loved it. At least Dark Link is in Brawl.
yea IMO I would have to say more people know about Dark Link than Fierce Diety Link...a friend of mine and I were thinking the other day that it would have been cool to but MM Link in there and he could shift between different masks by using Down+B sort of like the Pokemon trainer and have his final smash be Fierce Diety

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Zora Armor with the mask on XD

Magic Armor looked badass, but I hated the side effects.

Dark Link is already in, and it's awesome.

Fierce Deity Link looks awesome, and it doesn't matter if he wasn't in Twilight Princess.

Out of all of them, Ninja Zora Armor with the mask is the best (but the flippers would look funny).

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Dude, none of these I want.
I want Link to the Past LINK!!!
EDIT: Did I also mention I also wanted Oot Link back?
and his Old "Random Noises" back.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
I adore the magical armor link but i still worship the original kakoriko village green tunic, but i still stick with gold even though my favorite color is green

Top Bottom