• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most desired alternate outfits for Link

Which armor would you like the most?

• Zora Armor

Votes: 85 15.3%
  • Dark Link

Votes: 117 21.1%
  • Magicak Armor

Votes: 98 17.7%
  • Fierce Deity Link

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Joybuzzy

Smash Rookie
Dark Link...hide in dark places and when my friends walk past I can attack like some Snake Link character X3

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
First off, where did you pull Periwinkle from!?!?! [to the OP]

Second, I don't want Fierce Deity because it's one of the most powerful forms of Link, but because it freakin OOZES of Awesome-ness. Check out that double-bladed sword and mask with white hair that just screams, "I Define Cool".
http://www.kasuto.net/image/officialart/majora_oni_link.jpg

He is a BAMF if I've ever seen one. You can put that on a Snapple cap "Real Fact".
I'm the one who wrote thta... and it's because I can't really think of any other colour that described him... it's like a sky blue mixed with lavender..... that's called periwinkle.

Dark Meta-Knight

Smash Apprentice
FDL was my choice. I think it should be an alt costume. But when you choose him, would he have the sword as in MM?

Kunato

Smash Apprentice
FDL was my choice. I think it should be an alt costume. But when you choose him, would he have the sword as in MM?
Why not? The sword is a bit too long compared to Master Sword, but they can, of course, resize it. I'm hoping for Fierce Deity Link alt. ^.^

Smash Ace
Zora armor. only good choice.
BTW, don't they already have Dark Link?
=2007=

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
Zora armor is something they rly should fix with the blue costume, also they should improve Dark Link with some final touches.
FDL is indeed AWESOME but Link is based on TP not MM, and a MM Link isn't possible because the latest games with "chibi" Link is WW and PH so he'll be UGLY toonish if he showes up...sry to dissapoint u but that's the deal logically speaking.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
I voted Fierce Deity, because Dark Link is already in, I think it's weird to fight while walking on flippers, and I think the Magic Armor is lame for draining Rupees, no matter how cool it looks. I'd love it if they all would make it in though, but that's doubtful.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
FD ARMOR RULES ALL!!!!! But the controls would probably be a little bit different, since FD Link has no shield. Magic armor would be awesome too but FD will always rule. ALWAYS.

Mido02

Smash Apprentice
zora armor would be cool in Brawl. imagine it, Link doing his Nair while wearing flippers!! but the costume i'll probally really wear the most is yellow since it's a new color from past Smash Bros. also if WW Link did make it in2 Brawl imagine Dark WW Link!!

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
I think Link's alternate costumes might have a chance. Todays update showed that Wario can wear his other clothes (the overalls) and can also change color in that different costume.
Anyone else agree, that there is still might be a chance? But I wouldnt get my hopes though.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
I think Link's alternate costumes might have a chance. Todays update showed that Wario can wear his other clothes (the overalls) and can also change color in that different costume.
Anyone else agree, that there is still might be a chance? But I wouldnt get my hopes though.
That's true. I mean, there aren't alot of characters that would actually fit that kind of full costume change, but aside from Wario, Link is one of the few others that could actually work with this idea. But I also think they should milk the idea for all it's worth, and give this option to any other characters that really DO seem ideal for this.

Here's hoping that if they do give Link this function, they make it the Magic Armor clad Link.

HOWEVER, I also see possibi:ities in giving select veteran smashers their Melee skins (like how they plan on bringing back a few select Melee stages).

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I caught that part of the update, but if that is the case, then no-cuts no-buts, even though all they're doing is just passing up opportunities and pissing off a presumed chunk of fans.

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
Well, Dark Link is alrdy out, so ill say this is my answer. Why Fierce deity link? He is old as hell. He died years ago i thought... >.>

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
let me just say that feirce deity should've been his fs.
FD Link fits for only Young Link IMO, and there's doubt that he's even coming back.

P.S. And just for the record, that's not missing no. on your sig, it's the unidentified form of a pokemon's ghost. Just sayin' >_>

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
Fierce Deity Link, for sure.
I would like to say Zora Armor as well but, alas, that would mean alternate costumes rather than just simple colour changes. I believe Brawl isn't going to feature that. I hope they will, but deep down I know that it isn't going to happen. *sigh*

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Fierce Deity Armor. For sure, I don't know how they would implement the weapons though

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman

I beg to differ.:)
It looks kind of cool but it does not see to fit the TP style. The really weird part are his eyes. They seem kinda off.

I was thinking of this link as the FD costume for some reason.:confused: I'm still hoping that this link will make an appearance as MM Link's Final Smash.

This one looks cool too but again..... THE EEYYEESS!!! (thunder rumbles as I say this) BOOM!!!!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
It looks kind of cool but it does not see to fit the TP style. The really weird part are his eyes. They seem kinda off.

I was thinking of this link as the FD costume for some reason.:confused: I'm still hoping that this link will make an appearance as MM Link's Final Smash.

This one looks cool too but again..... THE EEYYEESS!!! (thunder rumbles as I say this) BOOM!!!!
I cannot sleep now...

ConeZone

Smash Ace
im glad dark link and the goldish looking armor made it for this one, hes got some tight outfits

Top Bottom