• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most desired alternate outfits for Link

Which armor would you like the most?

• Zora Armor

Votes: 85 15.3%
  • Dark Link

Votes: 117 21.1%
  • Magicak Armor

Votes: 98 17.7%
  • Fierce Deity Link

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I figured that Fierce Deity would have a commanding lead.

My personal wish, however, is to have ALL of them in.
Green/Standard - Hero's Clothes (TP Design)
Blue - Zora's Armour (TP Design)
Red - Magical Armour (TP Design)

then Dark Link and Fierce Deity Link would be extra outfits... and both should be redesigned to to look more realistic. (not that that takes much with DL)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
The only way to solve that would be if FD Link was an entirely different character all his own, with his very own moveset.
no.

the options for FD are that he have the master word and the hylain sheild, or that he have the helix sword (a smaller version with the same hitbox as the master sword) and a sheild.

Cyberbot5000

Smash Apprentice
As much as I like Fierce Deity Link he is just too good for a simple costume so out of the ones in the vote I say Magic Armour

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I beat Twilight Princess with three hearts, but for kicks, I only put the Magic Armor on for the final blow. Then, I got to see all of the end cinematics in the cool armor.

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)
Fierce Deity Link all the way!!!

Out of all the Legend of Zelda games, i would have to say that my favorite (Besides Twilight Princess) would have to be Majora's Mask. I miss that game sooo much.

Dark Link and Magic Armor sound pretty cool, but you guys gotta remember just how cool fierce deity link is. It's like an unexcusable amount of awesome poured into one person (A god if you will).

maxieman

Smash Ace
Crap I voted magic armor before I saw Feirce Deity (And I own Majora's Mask >.<)

HE LOOKS FRIGGIN AWESOME

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
I can live with Link not having an Fierce Deity costume. I think I'm one of the few Zelda fans that loved Majora's Mask but hated Oni Link, takes the fun out of boss fights...

However, if the Majora's Mask version of Young Link returns, Oni Link would make for one awesome Final Smash ;)

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
I can live with Link not having an Fierce Deity costume. I think I'm one of the few Zelda fans that loved Majora's Mask but hated Oni Link, takes the fun out of boss fights...

However, if the Majora's Mask version of Young Link returns, Oni Link would make for one awesome Final Smash ;)
It's not so much his power that makes me really like Oni Link, it's his appearance. He just drips with epic awesomness and PWN.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
these are pretty much the orders that I expected, but I didn't expect magical armour to be so close to Dark Link...

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
FD Link as an alt. costume is an overrated idea. Yes, it's probably the most powerful form any of the Links have ever had, but I find a bit of irrationality to the whole idea. Fierce Diety Link being a seperate character altogether would really be a little more logical (and probably a welcome additon for alot of fans).

While there's apparently nothing that says Link has any kind of costume changes as major as the dark Link skin, my vote would go for the Magic Armor skin. Sure, its side-effect in the game that featured it was a kick in the balls compared to its beneficial function, but that would more than likely be pretty irrelevent what with the fact that it would befit Link more than an FD alt costume would (and I for one think it was the best-looking piece of clothing that Link had ever worn).

And I'll admit here and now that I never really dug the Zora Armor's appearance all that much.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
too bad.... looks like there's no big costume chnages.... just colours.... meh

Santini

Smash Journeyman
Magic Armor Link.

Although I'd love to see Fierce Diety Link, he just wouldn't fit as an alternate costume. It's just too big a change for him to be considered the same character as Link. His sword is like twice as long, he has no shield, and it just seems awkward for him to use the hero's bow, clawshot, and gale boomerang.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
First off, where did you pull Periwinkle from!?!?! [to the OP]

Second, I don't want Fierce Deity because it's one of the most powerful forms of Link, but because it freakin OOZES of Awesome-ness. Check out that double-bladed sword and mask with white hair that just screams, "I Define Cool".
http://www.kasuto.net/image/officialart/majora_oni_link.jpg

He is a BAMF if I've ever seen one. You can put that on a Snapple cap "Real Fact".

soren 345

Smash Rookie
Why magic armour? Either it's too heavy to move or you are impervious to anything. I go with dark Link. :D

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I voted Dark Link. I know he's already confirmed to be one of Link's alternate colors, but I like it the most out of the four in the poll (yes, more than Fierce Deity Link, whom I did play as in MM and he is really cool, but I prefer DL even more for an alt. costume).

Also, I think that the only costume/color that will be one Link's from this poll is the already known Dark Link, seeing as it was the only one out of these that were available in the demo, and that had 7 different for Link users to choose from.

Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Purple, Dark Link.

Top Bottom