• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most desired alternate outfits for Link

Which armor would you like the most?

• Zora Armor

Votes: 85 15.3%
  • Dark Link

Votes: 117 21.1%
  • Magicak Armor

Votes: 98 17.7%
  • Fierce Deity Link

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Chill

Red
BRoomer
As requested I made a poll for the alternate costumes.

Zora's Armour (Blue Tunic from TP)
Magical Armour (Red and Gold armour from TP)
Dark Link (Solid black recolour from OoT)
Fierce Diety Link (Periwinkle (nearest colour I can call it) tunic from MM

Florida

イーグランツ
Definitely "Fierce Deity Link".

FDL isn't worthy enough to be his own character, but he'd make an awesome alternate costume for the original Link! Perhaps they'll include that into the final version of the game?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Fierce Deity Link is like pure uber rapeage. Dark Link is already confirmed, and Zora Armor will probably be in as well (maybe to replace the standard Link blue coloring). The magic armor would be nice (normal gold or weak purple), but nothing beats Fierce Deity Link. EVER!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I do hope that, if Zora Aromour gets in, it covers his mouth like it did in game when you were underwater... that would just be cool.

And magic armour does not suck: when combined with great fairy's tears and the super spin attack, it is the most fatal combination in the game.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Magic Armor ofcoarse! Daymn that tunic was kickass! Very unbalanced when you finally get your 1000 Rupee wallet but it was deffinatly Link's best looking tunic ever. Fierce Deity Link would be cool aswell, but we already have Dark Link already so I doubt we get another evil looking Link.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
lol magcak armor, sorry about the spelling error.

I know that the dark armor is already confirmed but I based this poll on the hypothetical situation that all of these suits would make an appearance. In that event which would be your favorite?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I know that the dark armor is already confirmed but I based this poll on the hypothetical situation that all of these suits would make an appearance. In that event which would be your favorite?
I don't think most people based on that though, more people might've voted for Dark Link if he wasn't already an alt of Link

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

yeah pretty much that's how it was supposed to be... except for, in that case you forgot one very important outfit:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
That's not an alterante outfit that's standard.
so it is... so it is...

I mean it's still an outfit but I guess you are right I doubt many people would have picked it anyway; most people tend to like using one of the other options

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
If there was a Zora Armor alternate, would Ice Climbers do double damage?

FUZ

Smash Rookie
Like i said in the other thread Darklink ftw. and i know it's already been confirmed.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
I wish we could have them all =P It dosn't matter what you put on Link, he'l make it cool =P

Dark Link is by far the most important out of the 4 ( but we already have him )

I chose Zora Armor Link, he looks the coolest IMO

glazedkoala

Smash Rookie
I'd love for a fierce diety alt costume, but honestly, i wouldn't expect an costume that requires more adjustment that color change (which dark link is an extreme case).

I suppose pikachu has goggles and hats though, so maybe anything's possible... But even so, I feel like more than one cool alt costume is unlikely.

glazedkoala

Smash Rookie
But Magic Armored link and zora link are wearing armors, not tunics.

I like my link like I like my average male living in the classic Greco-Roman civilization: in a tunic.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Actually, I would settle for a pupil-less, tattooed Link with a white-ish periwinkle tunic/hat and maybe a cool looking dark shield...maybe the Master Sword could be changed as well? I know the Helix Blade is FD's weapon, but who says he couldn't use something equally as cool with less messing around with sword design?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
definetely FD Link. we've seen dark link already, which i know i'll use too, but even though i'm not a big huge fan (at least compared to other Zelda games) of Majora's Mask, FD was one badass mo' fo.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Is the Dark Link the evil looking one on the first page? Or just a recolor?
Since Dark Link is confirmed, I guess I'd choose Magic Armor Link..
It looks so great. If Farmer Link was in, that'd be cool too.

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
I realy hope a fierce deity link costume but the magic armor would be great too.

JadenStryfe

Smash Rookie
Fierce deity or dark link would look sweet, especially when using Link's Final Smash or as I shall refer to it from now on as the Omni Smash =P

D

Deleted member

Oni Link is beyond pro, cmon now he's fused with an ancient diety

D

Deleted member

IMO these are the costumes that should be in brawl

Green - Normal Link
Blue - Zora Armor
Red - Magic Armor
Black - Shadow Link (the one already confirmed)
White - Oni Link

pretty sure his white costume is the gold tunic, maybe next time :'(

Musica Amante

Smash Apprentice
I don't want Fierce Diety Link/Oni Link to be an alternate costume.

I want Young Link to be based on Majora's Mask and have Oni Link as a Final Smash :D

MoneyCat

Smash Cadet
Zora suit looks the best I don't care what anyone says. It makes the most sense to be a costume next to his magic armor.

Top Bottom