• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying Subspace enemy?

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Glice without a doubt, followed by floow. I hate how on the first subspace level, if you get frozen by one on a small platform, they will chain freeze you to 150%+ before you can get out.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Buckots have GOT to be my number one, especially after seeing their trophy.
"They must have heard the phrase 'drop it like it's hot!'"
Screw you, Sakurai.....

Listerine

Smash Apprentice
Glices aren't really annoying if you have good flinch resistance ( 100+ ). Though if you don't, you're probably screwed.

Floows are definetly the most annoying, especially in the air.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Gamyga. So much hp, a powerful long-range attack, and you can't just bypass them most of the time due to how **** big they are.

Of course, they're no problem for Lucas, since Psi Magnet both absorbs their attacks and damages them, so for him I'd have to say Autolances. Quick, powerful attacks, which can be done both close-range and as a projectile. Ouch.

Zevox

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
AutoLances annoy the most when they're not alone

Greaps they rack up so much damage when they jump into the air

sword prymids i was suprised when they reflected my projectiles
but dash attack is so annoying

zaf

Smash Lord
i also hate auto lances for the same reason. I sometimes, even hated the environment. Just trying to run past a few enemies and out of no where rocks fall and get you caught up in everything. was annoying at times

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Armank used to be the worst, before I figured out that you destroy the hand and then hit the inside...darn things took forever to beat. Then, about 70% into the SSE, I figured it out. XD

Now though, I'd have to say Glice. Seriously, they are SO annoying! You try to kill them and before you can, you're frozen.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
Agreed, dude.

I cannot stand those things.

Also, out of curiosity (and the fact I can't trophy stand for ****), what does it say on the Buckot trophy?
Buckot's Trophy Description:

- An enemy with arms and a propeller attached that it uses to...um...propel itself through the sky. It has a justified reputation as a dangerous dude with a bucket filled with red-hot iron chunks for dropping on folks. Some say that the phrase "Drop it like it's hot!" came from Buckot's firm belief in dropping scalding metal chunks. Good thing it has thick gloves.

Straight from the trophy.

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I hate the red paratrooper. They come out of nowhere and hit and run. It's really annoying to me. I also hate those green bomb things and the mecha spyders or whatever they are called.

Top Bottom