• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying Subspace enemy?

Asterio

Smash Rookie
What in your opinion is the most annoying SSE enemy?

I'd say it's a tie between the Trowlon and the Borboras.

Tables

Smash Cadet
I forgot which one it is, but the one that appears out of the background, laughs, and stalks you for the rest of the stage.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
I'd say either Gamygoa (correct me if it's misspelled,) or those Ice Ball thingys that roll around and freeze you. Most annoying thing ever.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
I forgot which one it is, but the one that appears out of the background, laughs, and stalks you for the rest of the stage.
if that's the thing that has two long javelin/sword arm things with the yellow helmet, yes I hate those, they're so ********. Also, I don't like Puppits, either, annoying *******s!

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
Floows are almost impossible to kill with some characters on intense, but on easier difficulties they aren't so bad. Glices are annoying if they manage to chainfreeze you. Buckots are annoying if they're in high places. Greaps are ridiculous on intense, since they're almost never alone, and can kill a lot of characters in one hit, or just rack up a ton of damage.

EDIT: Gamygas, I hate those things. They're not bad if you're a character who can get over them or Ike, since he can just spam Aether, but with a lot of characters you have to fight them, and they live so long. Feyesh, they have long range and are really strong on intense. You know what? All SSE enemies are annoying.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
I forgot their name but the rolling sword guys are a pain. If you cant kill them pretty quick you pretty much get nailed and there isnt much time between their close range attacks.

I really dont get too much trouble from most enemies though since I use Marth and well +27 slash and +23 weapon = ownage. Sword characters own SSE in general through.

Sh1n0b1

Smash Journeyman
Floow is not to bad because once you hit them they cant use their spaz attack. In my opinion the most annoying are Buckot's and Mite's

Smash Master
Greeps are a pain. They surround themselves with their enormous disjointed hitbox. Then they slash you for the kill.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Where do I start... hmm... I think it would be easier to list all of the enemies that aren't annoying. Which is like two.

Floows, GLICE, armights, that giant thing that looks like a clown head atop a bee hive (You know what I mean), buckots, and...

I'm not sure what they're called, something with lots of B's and U's, like "Buccucos" or something. The little things that hide in the ground and pop up and give you damage. Once, I was on a scrolling sse level, and it scrolled fast, too. The lake, I think. I was on my last character before a game over, and I'm running along, when, suddenly, one of those things pops out of the ground and starts MAKIN' OUT WITH MY FACE! I was stuck in one spot with it on me until the stage put me off the screen.

FrostedSoul

Smash Rookie
i find that tower guy really anoying.I think his names gamyga or something but i hate how he hits you from off the screen when your not paying attention.Also those sword throwing things that follow you...

Top Bottom