• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying character?

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
Link, Zelda, and any other crap character that may just roll out from their crappy franchise.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
I never played as Sonic yet,i never been to E for All , but i have a feeling playing as Sonic might get annoying,using the spindash and falling off the platforms

T-Nice

Smash Cadet
I hate how people hate Lucas, because he's a new Ness.

Just because the boy doesn't have a **** Hat and Backpack, with a weak *** Yoyo doesn't mean Lucas is stupid; seriously get off Ness's nuts... let the boy be a classic, and just relax.

I say get over it, Lucas is just as cool as Ness (and half you never pick Ness, or even played his **** game for crying out loud)

I also, just don't like clones... and I don't like how people think Luigi is... seriously.

Ice Climbers are the shiz, they're cute. (no homo)

Oh, and I hate there's 3rd party characters in Brawl... I want a all Nintendo All Star fighter, but I got over it so it's all good.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Jiggs is cool, never play with him but a friend of mine is SO driven to beat my Falcon with his Jigglypuff, so it's a good fight everytime...
Dr Mario and is pills are annoying...
Peach is lame and looks stupid and talks stupid and thus, she's annoying...
Sheik is routine...always the same attacks/fighting style...annoying...
People who hate Roy, just try to play as Roy, he's pretty good if used well, it's hard but if you like a challenge go for it...also his voice is better than Marth's ''theuriyaah's'' and ''yaah's''....

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
well I main pikachu but that doesn't make him any less irratating. After a while you get tired of the rat always repeating pika everywhere. The most aggravating character to go against is Fox though.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
for me from melee would be Zelda/Sheik at a minimum controlled by a computer (they kick way too much). For Brawls I would say hmmm, Ice Climbers out of the blue, overall I do not have enough evidence to constitude which is more annoying at this point.

volbound1700

Smash Master
What annoys me the most is two straight f.u..c..king weaks without a new character announcement. Other then that, I guess Wario.

I

i8waffles612

jigglypuff because he would start crying every single time he is hit or punched or etc. lol

volbound1700

Smash Master
Jigglypuff is the wtf character of melee. The thing is a pink ball that says Jigglypuff and Jiggly when it dies. I mean comeon, can anyone take that stupid thing seriously?

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
To play against, I have to say Jigglypuff.
So far in Brawl, I would say Wario. He just looks so stupid.

WiiLittleMan

Smash Cadet
I didn't play the demo, but because of Sonic's insane running speed, I would say that he has to be one of the most annoying characters to face. Maybe even comparing with a blaster camping Fox on Hyrule Temple.

Celsco

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Bros '64: DK, **** he sucked...
Super Smash Bros Melee: Where should I start? Let me see, Dr. Mario, Pichu, DK, Ice Climbers = Peaces of ****!
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Peach, need to say more -_-'

Raptorbite

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to guess Sonic in Brawl.

3 out of 4 of his b-moves have the same noise. Not only will it get a bit annoying to be constantly hearing the same "rzzeeeeeeeee" and see the same blue circles w/ motion lines over and over again, you never know what f*cking variation of his b-move he is using

*imagines all Sonic ffa match*

Brb, going to go and cut

Azariel

Smash Rookie
I hate how people hate Lucas, because he's a new Ness.

Just because the boy doesn't have a **** Hat and Backpack, with a weak *** Yoyo doesn't mean Lucas is stupid; seriously get off Ness's nuts... let the boy be a classic, and just relax.

I say get over it, Lucas is just as cool as Ness (and half you never pick Ness, or even played his **** game for crying out loud)

I also, just don't like clones... and I don't like how people think Luigi is... seriously.

Ice Climbers are the shiz, they're cute. (no homo)

Oh, and I hate there's 3rd party characters in Brawl... I want a all Nintendo All Star fighter, but I got over it so it's all good.
I dont see why you take it upon yourself to flame about people getting mad that lucas is replacing ness. Ness was an original character and its understandable that people would get pissed about him being gone. I like how you just made up a statistic such as half of you never played his game, as if you had any idea how many smashers played earthbound. I personally think that lucas is going to make a good addition to the smash character list.

I think the most annoying character is peach, only because i have a friend who pulls out a super turnip and a bomb every match

Smash Apprentice
I think :kirby: is the most annoying. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"= Most annoying taunt.

T-Nice

Smash Cadet
I dont see why you take it upon yourself to flame about people getting mad that lucas is replacing ness. Ness was an original character and its understandable that people would get pissed about him being gone. I like how you just made up a statistic such as half of you never played his game, as if you had any idea how many smashers played earthbound. I personally think that lucas is going to make a good addition to the smash character list.

I think the most annoying character is peach, only because i have a friend who pulls out a super turnip and a bomb every match
I understand, but what I read around on these forums... a lot admit, they either never pick him; never played his game; but only care because they think he shouldn't be taken out because he was the original 12... That's why I said what I said, and I wasn't trying to flame anyone... just blowing off some steam in this "hate topic".

I like Ness, but come on... Lucas looks just as cool, and seems to have a lot of personality. I look at some videos of his game Mother 3 on youtube and the game looks funny as hell. Makes Ness's game look dull. But anyways, go Lucas!

LucasownsNess

Smash Rookie
"For Brawl I'd have to say Lucas, he's gonna be a Ness knockoff"
and Ness is a knock off of the REAL Mother Hero Ninten.
Ninten > Lucas > Ness.
Screw Lucas haters, Lucas is a better character in general, Ness has little story about him while Lucas actually HAS a story. Ninten may not have story at all but he is the REAL Mother hero...Same with Lucas.
I like Ness as much as the next guy, But it's time for change people.
Ness ain't "THE" Mother character.
If any character sucks for Brawl it is Snake IMO.
Metal Gear games are so subpar...

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
Link, Zelda, and any other crap character that may just roll out from their crappy franchise.
Im not flaming you in saying this, but zelda is my favorite franchise. Can you tell me what you don't like about it?

as for characters....
Melee= Mewtwo. i dont hate him because he sucks, i hate him because he SHOULDN'T suck. He has SO MUCH POTENTIAL and it all goes to waste, which makes me so MAD!!!

When playing against a character on melee, i say level nine kirby. it just uses nothin, and i mean NOTHING but that up B move (EEEYAAAH-AY!)

as for brawl= Kirby....I mean.....just look at him...he's like....l..washed up...........he's the exact same thing he was in melee....that f****** pink death ball

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Wario, hes just lame to look at.
Your face is lame to look at!! Sorry...couldn't help myself.

What's with everyone and Sonic? I personally have been dying to play as him.

Annoying in melee? IDK why....I just never liked Samus. I coulnt get used to the feel.
In Brawl? Diddy Kong.

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
I main Jiggs, and I agree that her voice is a bit much at times, but the only truly annoying thing about her is missing a rest. >_< To play against, though, Fox is the worst in that *I think* he is broken with his nonexistent lag and insta-grab.

Top Bottom