• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying character?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
In Melee Dr.Mario and Sheik were the most annoying to me. Fox too, cause I just HATE his Melee design! Really...

In Brawl were at least Dr.Mario will be cutted and Fox is looking different I can easly say that Sonic IS gonna be the character who'll irritate me the most. Especially online in which no doubt EVERYONE and his 8 year old brother will probably play him. <_< And Meta Knight... But Meta Knight is actually cool.

And everyone who said Diddy can put a finger in their *****.
Just saying. ^^

King_Dedede

Smash Cadet
i would say Pichu, who hurts itself.
People say sonic is, but only the talented are going to do well with him.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers...................................! All the sounds they make and their appearance is annoying. And its annoying how you have to kill two of them.

Wario and Sonic rock, don't hate on them.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
In Melee, I've always hated Ice Climbers, Fox, and Link. Ice Climbers are the most kiddyish thing to ever walk the planet and Fox and Link are the most relentless characters in my opinion. For instance, Link NEVER stops slashing, and Fox sometimes never stops roundhouse kicking.

Max780

Smash Apprentice
There are only two I cannot stand that's Mr Game&Watch and Pichu.

I can stand Pichu a little more becouse of the awesome blue cap and goggles.

Top Bottom