• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOOSE One FREE HOUSING AND OoR POT BONUS*date change explanation in OP*

Neji

Smash Cadet
Depending how many Melee players are going I might come to this. I'm good at Brawl but I don't fancy it. So definitely gonna be there for Maylayyyyy

Prawn

Smash Master
Ugh, this tournament has to be pushed to October 23rd. The lodge I'm at double-booked me and the lady is making me push it back.

I'll change op and title today, I'm sorry for the change there's nothing I can do. Especially sorry to people who asked for work off :[

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
BUMP

boy am i glad that this got pushed back. Even tho i requested the day off a long time ago i'm working tomarrow -_-

someone else is doing the sceduale sooooooo yeah still hype lol

:phone:

Prawn

Smash Master
Hype hype I'll try to get photos up tonight. Needs more hype tho, where are banks Irish mafia Mattdotzeb solar arc natural kevinm haileym kdj rusty shackleford darc zao hayato nuro and kyu puff at

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Now I know that I'm definitely not working on Sunday, so there's a good chance that I'll go to this.

Prawn

Smash Master
@Irish I may have a teammate already, I'll let you know

@EVERYONE WE NEED SETUPS SO BAD OMFG. especially melee somebody step up to the plate free drink and slice of pizza for a setup and as of right now I have 3 tvs and 1 wii total. I'm in the process of acquiring more but seriously guys just be a good samiritan an bring some

Thanks and hype plox

Prawn

Smash Master
Anything helps shadow I'll be pcking up extra CRTs. Also any of my bestest friends who wanna sleep over my place saturday are more then welcome

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
well i'm coming with Life and Armageddon, i've asked them about a tv but that was way back before this was delayed so i forget what the answer was -_-

i'll ask again later today

also if i do bring my vcr i'm gonna have to hang around that tv a lot, or everyone that plays there will have to wear tags. Otherwise i'll have to be asking who was playing who afterwards and stuff

Top Bottom