• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mood topic.

What are your thoughts on this?

• Total voters

Alzi

Smash Master
I can't go back into pokemon either Nova so your not the only one. I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK ANYWAY.

It's like a drug.

MTGod

Smash Champion
That's not bipolar, that's 21st century living... Welcome, enjoy your stay and try to stay alive...

Richard7

Smash Ace
I'm in quite the good mood right now because I just finished reading the lol Alzi abortion thread. Gave me a good laugh and can I say, thank you (to name a few) Sieg, Vermy, Luke and kaleidoRuby for the hilarious posts.

(Sorry if its not allowed to mention that thread again)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Mood: ecstatic - I spilled 70% nitric acid on my hands, knocked over a beaker of chromium standard waste, and accidentally made a concentration of 400ppm instead of 40ppm for my analyte last night... If only one of those things happened I would've been pissed, if only two happened I would've been ultra-pissed... but the fact that I did all three in the space of 15 minutes while donning glowsticks made it quite hilarious :D:D

(Either that, or I inhaled some chemical fumes without realising it :S Ah well :D)

Top Bottom