• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Soooo... Anyone wanna host a smashfest over reading week? :p. I would do it if I still lived in my old place but alas...
I could do one sunday at my place if there are some interest. I know its last minute and all. Any game is welcome of course

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I mean - I could stop by sunday probably. I know I'm meeting a group for school but I should be fine for the evening.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
I could do one sunday at my place if there are some interest. I know its last minute and all. Any game is welcome of course
About time!

Je vais essayer de venir.

You should come too, Glyph. :D

Edit: Yo Fizzi, Firefox is now faster than chrome. Firefox 3.6 is sick and I'm about to try 3.7 (even though it's still in pre-Alpha and that probably makes me an idiot). Apparently, it<s even faster.

I also may have completely ****ed up my notebook by installing Ubuntu 10.04 which is still in alpha stage. I guess I'll find out in like 3 mins lol.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
If by fest you mean me and dom playing smash then yeah, I'm sorry you missed it too. It was fun regardless :p.

I also wanna mention that I played a little vBrawl with him and this sums up the experience: Playing brawl before melee is like playing tennis with 20 pound weights strapped to each of your limbs. Once you get used to the weight and then take them off you feel soooooo free.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
If by fest you mean me and dom playing smash then yeah, I'm sorry you missed it too. It was fun regardless :p.

I also wanna mention that I played a little vBrawl with him and this sums up the experience: Playing brawl before melee is like playing tennis with 20 pound weights strapped to each of your limbs. Once you get used to the weight and then take them off you feel soooooo free.
Oh, vBrawl?

I **** at that game. Ask Dom.
:bee:

Dominic

Smash Apprentice

Haha yes :p You were in the zone after that, and pretty much destroyed me but still, you didn't triple knee me this time, so i saved my honor.

yeah kev too bad you could not come, i have not seen you in a while

Edit: yes kev was a beast at vBrawl. This is as close as I ever got to beating him, but then he stoped sandbaging last stock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1y3yZ8ni68

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Dom i still have your tri-wing. I didn't see you yesterday, so i will give it to you saturday?
oh i don't think i'll be there. You can give it to fizzi, i think i told him I would give him one

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I actually have one now Dom. But he can still give it to me and i'll hand it off to you later.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Oh ok ;) Then I guess you can just keep it Zaf as I have another one. I mean if you want it , or else give it to Fizzi

Good luck for tomoro all

zaf

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226124&page=15

rob+ boards.

The first page even has j Caesar saying that throws are used for set up kills. I'm pretty sure there are characters who had their throw kill set ups removed ( ganon ), while rob is still retaining his. There was even discussion about why throw set up kills are ********.

There there is this, which is caesar's defintion of side-b. "SIDE-B!!! Instead of being a slow, ****ty reflector that can be shieldgrabbed while it's still ****ing spinning... it now flings you across the stage at high-speed, still reflects, shieldpokes like crazy, can techchase things and follow up combos you never thought possible, and is hard as hell to punish!"

Sounds like he is describing some really cool stuffs . R.o.b is already great in this game, and after reading this little description i was just like why.....

Oh, also r.o.b's spot dodge is THE SAME as everyone else's in the game. o.o
and his recovery it total **** too apparently.

The whole thread is a hilarious read tbh lol, you got holy in there complaining about wario. I laughed at him when i read that lol. "There's only 1 character that really shut down ROB badly at the moment and it's Wario, mostly cause when you're trying to recover he doesn't let you touch the ground from the sides and ROB recovery is extremely nerfed in Brawl+."

marcus, stop getting ***** by your brother and learn how to recovery rather then getting your **** sucked

D

Deleted member

If Smash bros was an Olympic sport we would have 15 GOLD MEDALS lol, CANADA, CANADA, CANADA

ALLY Bring home the GOLD!!!!!!!
-COUNT IT BABY LUNSFORD IS BACK ON THE BRAWL SCENE

Top Bottom