• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Steb

Smash Journeyman
LOL brown asian.

Thought you already sent it to him, but I guess not. I'll PM him on SRK now.

Also LOL, why does someone associate me with 2 other asian guys I don't know.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Smashfest at doms place on sunday, Brawl upstairs as usual, Im pretty sure dom would be ok with having a melee setup though downstairs or brawl+. There might also be a second brawl setup downstairs depending how many brawl players there are.

Time: 11:00 AM to w/e he wants.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
oh ****. Poutine is in the thread title.

**** yea poutine.

can someone send me some? ill pay over paypal. i miss that **** so much. like the homemade stuff.

nox's mom made teh best poutine. i got so fat off that ****. >:

someone send me poutine sauce please.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Hey kr3w wanna come to 874 boulevard jaques-cartier ouest to play some melee we're alrdy 3 ppl here any1 else is welcome too. And i mean head over here now :D

nox

Smash Apprentice
oh ****. Poutine is in the thread title.

**** yea poutine.

can someone send me some? ill pay over paypal. i miss that **** so much. like the homemade stuff.

nox's mom made teh best poutine. i got so fat off that ****. >:

someone send me poutine sauce please.
Dude, go die in a ditch and stop talking about me and my mom in here. Be your own ****ing person. Plus you were already fat to begin with poutine just sustained your ****.

EDIT :

If I wasn't clear enough : Keep my name out your mouth.

EDIT2 : 7k posts !? What the **** ?!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
go die in a ditch? oh yea. some ****ing blood-relative you are.

dude don't be a ****ing ***. i am my own ****ing person. a guy can't talk about sometimes that he enjoyed in the past without having the people involved come up to him and be a **** towards him?

and shut up about my weight because i've been losing weight you **** as i'm under ****ing 200 because i've been trying to lose weight.

and post count means ****ing **** so dont ****ing use it like it ****ing means anything because it doesnt.

what the **** patrick. get how i used to be out of your god **** head, if you bothered to keep up with me, you'd know that i've changed pretty a god **** lot and i'm not the disgusting slob you used to house in canada. and i've grown in multiple ways and dropped alot of my bad habits from back then. and become a lot less lazy.

now if you want to continue this ****, don't do that **** in this thread. take that **** to a PM or ****ing MSN.

what the **** is wrong with you? on a forum? seriously? ****.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
no. he's just being an ******* who still thinks me as someone i was and thinks i'm not ****ing capable of change for the better, where in reality, that's not the ****ing case.

if he bothered to seriously keep up, he'd know that i'm going through alot of bull**** right now but i'm still making the best of it and i'm a way better person over all than i was 3-4 years ago.

but he doesn't so he's spouting bs at the mouth like he's known what i've been up to.

this is NOT how and elder cousin is supposed to be towards a younger cousin whom he's looked up to for over a ****ing decade.

nox

Smash Apprentice
Hmm it really doesn't read the same without the violin cue. Sad story aside, this isn't about your personal life, it's about you not bringing my name up on these forums. So pull a Nike and just do it.

Please no more PMSing, the stars from the swear filters make me dizzy.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Then PM me instead. or IM me. I'm signed on all the **** time.

And you could of asked without telling me to ****ing die in a ditch.

There are better ways of asking someone something.

Get it straight.

Top Bottom