• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Hey whats going on people? I'm a smasher from New York City planning to go up to Montreal for the Formula 1 Race on the June 9-11 weekend. I was just curious how the smash scene is up there and if there are any tournaments I could check out. Feel free to PM me about this, thanks.
funny no1 answd, hey ny boy, m sure theyr gonna be somezing setted up when u come to mtl that f1 weekend.

a chigago dude came last month and got to smash w me so yeah ill see u when u get here.

do you know how to wave dash? it's really an advanced technic... u might not have heard of but i can explayne to you when u comme.

welcome to montreal

colejordan123

Smash Rookie
Who's Damax?

Seriously. Other than the person behind the username.

To my knowledge, it was Borat-style, not Damax-style.

Really, who are you, and have I met you at a JAC tourney? >_>

Dice

Smash Lord
Who's Damax?

Seriously. Other than the person behind the username.

To my knowledge, it was Borat-style, not Damax-style.

Really, who are you, and have I met you at a JAC tourney? >_>
The real question is not who damax is, but who you are?

colejordan123

Smash Rookie
I'm Cole, and the only tournies I've participated in are the ones at JAC... >_>

I didn't mean any disrespect, although looking back, it seemed I did show some. Sorry if I offended you. Seriously.

Dice

Smash Lord

I didn't mean any disrespect, although looking back, it seemed I did show some. Sorry if I offended you. Seriously.
Was only joking. And the reason ThatGuy said "damax style" is most likely because he was poking fun at damax's english.

Damax

Smash Lord

Jeez now you are being weak?.... Please Joel don't ever ever again says he's damax styled

... Why do you always have to cut my herb Dice?.... I was Seriously trying to mind game it in my favor but you broke it down... ***... T_T me english is not that bad!!!...

Dice

Smash Lord
Jeez now you are being weak?.... Please Joel don't ever ever again says he's damax styled

... Why do you always have to cut my herb Dice?.... I was Seriously trying to mind game it in my favor but you broke it down... ***... T_T me english is not that bad!!!...
:( sorriez

And for chester, you should come down the friday before ToS3 (if it's possible) so we can go to the Ottawa U arcade :D

cF=)

Smash Lord
I just downloaded the complete discography (except Pink + Green) of Venetian Snares... it's glitchcore/hard electronic to the best n____n

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
funny no1 answd, hey ny boy, m sure theyr gonna be somezing setted up when u come to mtl that f1 weekend.

a chigago dude came last month and got to smash w me so yeah ill see u when u get here.

do you know how to wave dash? it's really an advanced technic... u might not have heard of but i can explayne to you when u comme.

welcome to montreal

I'm well aware of what wave dashing is...Anyone know of any tournament going on at that time?

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
I'm well aware of what wave dashing is...Anyone know of any tournament going on at that time?
what does hiphopspam mean?
do u projectile spam alot?

here in montreal we hate spammers more than we hate hyrule and playing without items :(.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Elef, DIACF. We got drunk last night. Really wasted. You suck. You're never available when you say you are, and you never come to places when you say you will. When you do come, you're late. Again, Die In A Car Fire.

Blood Elves suck.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
I can't really get drunk anymore. Well i can't drink anything unless i sip like a sissy because of this really bad tooth ache on my bottom right jaw. First thing in my mind when i got it wasn't oh ****...eating is going to be a pain....no it was...oh ****.....i wouldn't be able to chug anymore.

....and i didn't say i was available friday =/

cF=)

Smash Lord
La communauté spam tellement moins depuis que personne essaie de participer à écrire des choses drôle ou juste distrayantes. Ca s'envoie promener à tour de bras, mais depuis longtemps n'ai-je pas vu des engueulades Damax/Jih, des videos de Chet qui dance derrière une serviette de Tupac ou des histoires de voyages à la Nox...

J'espere que le monde vont se reveiller un peu plus pendant la belle periode estivale, sans l'université qui leur colle aux fesses ou les jobs qui donnent des heures ridicules :(

Top Bottom