• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey MTLers,

I wanted to ask you guys if you can help me with METRO directions. I really wish I had the time to play/chill with the MTLers again, but this was short notice and stuff. Anyway, thanks in advance if anything.

Point A:

2599 boulevard Alfred Nobel; Ville St-Laurent; H4S 2G1 MONTREAL; CANADA

Point B:

GARE D'AUTOCARS DE
MONTREAL
505 BOUL DE MAISONNEUVE
EST
Montreal (e), PQ H2L4R6

:phone:

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Guess I'll post this here too...

Jin from Foonzo is planning on bringing his Melee/Brawl set-ups back. He wants to know who would be interested. You have to be over 18 though since they sell beer.

For those who don't know what Foonzo is yet, it's a gaming cafe in downtown (1245 Drummond) owned by the guys who ran NCBA. They have several TVs for console and 8 head-to-head arcade cabinets with most fighting games. SSF4, MvC3 are the most popular. They have 1 MK setup now.
Foonzo link: http://foonzo.com/accueil/

So yeah...who's interested? Holy, since the Brawl guys don't check this thread, can you tell them about this?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Heh, alarmingly close to where NCBA used to be, as well.
I'll be the guy that might drop by for Brawl if this somehow catches on. I'm telling Francis about it.

Frr

Smash Rookie
I'd be up for some regular Brawl if this catches on with the Brawl people.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Hey guys

4 seats for the BQ!
I personally think a change was needed.
I do understand the need to protect and preserve some of the french culture though, so hopefully NDP can do that for you.

do you guys play melee very often anymore? Here in Alberta we still play but the melee scene is mostly in university so "life" gets in the way a lot of the time.

If I get this job I'm applying for I'd like to travel and play some melee in eastern Canada sometime. I didn't get a chance to play any of you when I came for the 400 year celebration. I've got lots of family over there so I wouldn't even need housing.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hmm.. well I do play from time to time, like 2-3 times a week generally sometimes more. Most of the time, I would go to Vwins's place and play there with Bam, Jason and Pest along with Erayz, Fhatuik, SSF, Pikalex. There's also a cafe now where you can play melee. We were thinking of going there every wednesday and melee it up. Well, we as in more of the community! As a whole though, it's kinda separated however. The people I mentioned first generally do not go to the weekly since its kinda far for them and you have to pay to stay, not much though.. like 5$ for the whole night.

cF=)

Smash Lord
yesterday's election gave me one more reason to stab myself in the face, and to hate the greater toronto area.

good job canada, good job.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I don't really know much about politics so I don't vote. Why do you guys dislike Harper?

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
the question is simply because he gaves us all the reason to hate him and gaves us no reason to like him... hes not respecting the values of the ''quebecebois'' by injecting too much money into the army and compagny. On the other hand, he's reducing subvention for sciences, for environment, for student, research to increase money into the army
Well, he just dislike us...so we do
i suck in english lol

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
maybe, but if we refer to the result of the elections i would say that every province from WC to ontario support conservative... So they must recognize their ideas within harper somewhere.... I do know that the atlantic provinces are not well represented by conservative government either. but anyway the ideas behind ''hes not respecting the values of the quebecois'' si not that i dont care about other canadian people, but simply the fact that ''quebecois'' are not listened by harper

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
no he did not mixed out :p BQ and NPQ are federal party... PQ is provincial

because english canadian (WC) are too stupid to kick out conservtive in their region....and Ontario, they are even more stupid to kick out liberal party to accept conservative people... Finally french canadian sacrified their own party to create the only one oppsotion to conservative party... Without french canadian, english canadian would be ''crouch cancelling'' stephen harper

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
As for now it is but duceppe since he only won 4 seats stopped politics and also in the whole partys thing NPD and conservative will stay liberal and NPD will merge I think and the bloq will I guess pretty much be the next major seats in quebec the next election if the NPD are not doing their job at protecting the interest of the quebec against the Conservative party....well i think lol

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
oh damn ses la premiere fois que jvoit quelqun proche de mon area 0_o

si jpeu en deduire de t info thabite a st george ses genre koi une vinghtaine de min de quebec environs?

sa fait longtemp que tu joue a melee ou brawl??? pi esque tu connait les advance tech pi toute??? l cancel pi lreste de ses trucs la

supersoniclink

Smash Rookie
oh damn ses la premiere fois que jvoit quelqun proche de mon area 0_o

si jpeu en deduire de t info thabite a st george ses genre koi une vinghtaine de min de quebec environs?

sa fait longtemp que tu joue a melee ou brawl??? pi esque tu connait les advance tech pi toute??? l cancel pi lreste de ses trucs la
bin meton que a melee chu pa le meilleur mai a brawl sa fai genre 3-4 ans que je jou meton 40 min de quebec pi ta tu un msn ou un skype

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lol le jeu yer sorti ya genre 3 ans et quelques mois, doubt que ca fais casiment 4 XD.

Mais bon, tu joue tu sur wifi? Sinon ya surement des tournois bientot, ou tu pourrais essayer daller a quebec pour jouer Stroumbert.

Top Bottom