• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Woa Kage with a Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka avatar.

So yeah, back from the grave for a desperate request:
I need a copy of Mario Kart Double Dash. Badly. I know I can get one off ebay, but if I can at all, I'd prefer borrowing it for the week of February 21st, or buying it off locally for cheap.

If you know anyone who wouldn't mind lending it for a few days or selling it cheap, let me know as soon as possible. I'm willing to travel to come to you.

Thanks~

(if you care for the reason: I'm organizing a 8-player tournament in LAN mode, and the only missing component is a second copy of the game, but freaking no one HAS it)
Hey, it's good new anime. I enjoy it well, it's funny, the characters are easy to get attached to and it's smart as well. I don't think I can name something bad about it.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I wrote the Crunchyroll article about it (read it in the next newsletter :p), I definitely didn't mean it in a bad way XD I just didn't know you were into anime.

It's definitely one of the highlights of the season.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Dude, I wrote the Crunchyroll article about it (read it in the next newsletter :p), I definitely didn't mean it in a bad way XD I just didn't know you were into anime.

It's definitely one of the highlights of the season.
Where to? Id like to read it.

I'm not super hardcore into anime but I watch some of them.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I can't remember if I sent it to you or not, but in case you meant I never showed it to you: http://www.crunchyroll.com/newslett...ayers-hanasakeru?src=newsletter_20100906#1104

And Kage, it's not up yet, my deadline was yesterday, so I suppose it should come out sometime next week :D I'll try to remember to PM the URL to you. Or you can just randomly check http://www.crunchyroll.com/newsletter

^ Not meant to sound like I'm boasting about them or anything, I just really like writing these things. :p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol that's fine =P Recently, I watched Level E, Dragon Crisis, Mahou Shoujo Madoka, Kore wa zombie desu ka.. I might forget another one but still, they are all really good surprisingly. I don't like the main char Madoka but the anime itself is really graphically awesome.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if you just got lucky, but you pretty much nailed the best series this season, with maybe Yumekui Merry, Gosick, Fractale and Mitsudomoe 2 missing. I'd remove Dragon Crisis from that list, though, I was expecting a lot from it, but it didn't deliver imo. Rose is somewhat annoying. :(

Did you get to Madoka episode 3 yet? Because that's when **** gets real. Definitely my fav this season.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Not sure if you just got lucky, but you pretty much nailed the best series this season, with maybe Yumekui Merry, Gosick, Fractale and Mitsudomoe 2 missing. I'd remove Dragon Crisis from that list, though, I was expecting a lot from it, but it didn't deliver imo. Rose is somewhat annoying. :(

Did you get to Madoka episode 3 yet? Because that's when **** gets real. Definitely my fav this season.
Haha ya, **** def got real =P

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
you should try The Impossible Game its an indie game that on the first look it seem easy but its not lol Its kinda RageFriendly lol just like Smeatboy.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Aww ago, i miss the day were i play goldeneye with you and the others, was fun days. idk some how games getting old, idk maybe its me.
games dont get old,people do lol

Edit: btw **** rebecca black I had to come on a thread since that ****ing friday song is playing everywhere on the smashboard exept when you are in a thread lol

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****?!?!

SERIOUSLY..?

I feel like playing 64 and maybe some maylay (even though I'm terrible). PM, facebook, email or text me or whatever.

On second thought, try to avoid PM'ing me. I'll take any excuse I can get to stay the **** away from the site until they fix this ****.

Good day gentlemen.

EDIT: AWW They have ****in' wordfilters too?! What is thi5, 5ma5hchan.org?! ****.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Recording Go April-May Monthly (Melee)

Hello everyone, be prepared for a big block of text… with a summary at the bottom.

I had a quick correspondence with prog the other day, and he and chain-ace have decided to open up the proposed MeleeAtlNorth Youtube channel found HERE to other communities, namely, ours. I do not know at this point if a MeleeInternational channel will be made, but that seems to be the case.

Anyways, my point is that with the OTTAWA TOURNAMENT coming up with so many high-level players attending, we have a great opportunity to showcase our talented community to everyone. I think that now might be a great time for individuals to highlight their ability and willingness to utilize their recording equipment for the benefit of EC Canada’s Melee scene. I myself will be doing my best to co-ordinate a few Dazzle’s and a DVR. I would greatly appreciate it if I could receive some feedback, so that we can organize and successfully execute match recording.

An aside for the curious, GAMING OTTAWA will technically own the recordings, but that is just a formality so that they can potentially use the material for promotions in the future. They have no qualms with us independently taking care of recording and eventual uploading.-

tl;dr If we record the Ottawa tournament, then prog and chain-ace will upload it for wide exposure. **Get back to me**

Top Bottom