• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Jer

Smash Ace
ya we should really do this, but we should save the combos that are really **** and the ones that lead to death.

we should totally do it with time slots, like each player from mtl can get like a 30 second slot. That way we get a better look on how each player plays and combos rather then fast clips of ****. each player can even have their own song to go along with there slot. i know i have like 2 or 3 clips i can add right now, and im sure we could all add something, start saving smexy combos at the weeklies since we are all there. jer and i can even grab the replays off you there to work on back here in chatoooogay

LOL

This

Anyways, there's not many B+ players in MTL, so it would be more then 30 seconds definately, if i wanted the video to be like 10 minutes or something :)

It'll be sex guys i promise

Agora

Smash Journeyman
ThatGuy your logo in those videos is ugly.
Let me do one for you, and it will have at least 3 lolies on it.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Melaf, that's regular Brawl...

Lol really? one more reason why it mean I should try brawl+ xD its been a long time since i saw something that look like a real combo video.....well just seeing brawl in fact. Ill stop johning and just say....brawl is not what I tought it whould be after I quited and I got pwned pretty m uch lmao

Agora

Smash Journeyman
nows the time to back up those words, make a logo for joel =p
and if its win, ill even use it as my avatar lol
Gentlemen, witness my work.
Joel, feel free to use it. Also works wonders in your resume as well!

kr3wman

Smash Master

vrud

Smash Apprentice
OK ppl smashfest at my place on thursday. I have 3 tvs and 2 are prtty small so if u want bigger tvs bring ur own ^^. We can have 1 melee setup (likeany1 is gonna play it anyway -.-) and the rest will be brawl and brawl+ and watever the *** vbrawl is. Also i dun have a wii or ssbb so u guys would have to bring that too. I can have about 19 people come here which is more than enough im guessing.
-Kev! +wii? (+ mm !!! ill win another .50$)
-my friend (vek) (maybe) + melee setup so we'll have 2 melee setups o: not sure we'll use it.
-my friend#2 (kiki) (maybe) (du nworry these guys arnt like the scrub i brought last time XD)
-swordguard ?
-Holynightmare (questionable "stuff"
-Zaf
-Jer?
-my scrub(maybe) ^^

Also getting here is prtty easy. All you have to do is take a bus to Terminus panama brossard and then its a ~15 minute walk. my address is 5932 Alain, Brossard.
edits to come.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
So yeah there was a lot of brawl+ talk so I uploaded some random games I had saved on my wii vs my brother lol. These are purely friendlies so it's completely random and my brother isn't too good but there's some pretty cool stuff in there I guess lol. Check out the DK game, pretty ******** combo lol. http://www.youtube.com/user/Fizzi63

Obviously Krew has already watched them all. At least I know that I will always have at least one view within one hour of posting a new vid.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Kev laughed at me the same before he fought me. He kept asking for a rematch after rofl.

I don't ever recall playing your samus. I'm quite sure I only played your Fox. o_O

But then again, I suck at all smashes lol I seriously need to l2p this game... -_-

MOST EPIC F*CKING IMAGE TO EVER BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD

Words can't describe how I feel, right now...

Count me in, my good sir. I'll bring a Wii, if Holy isn't already past the border, in Mexico with it. -_-

kr3wman

Smash Master
So yeah there was a lot of brawl+ talk so I uploaded some random games I had saved on my wii vs my brother lol. These are purely friendlies so it's completely random and my brother isn't too good but there's some pretty cool stuff in there I guess lol. Check out the DK game, pretty ******** combo lol. http://www.youtube.com/user/Fizzi63

Obviously Krew has already watched them all. At least I know that I will always have at least one view within one hour of posting a new vid.
west coast DI warning on all of them

swordgard

Smash Hero

I don't ever recall playing your samus. I'm quite sure I only played your Fox. o_O

But then again, I suck at all smashes lol I seriously need to l2p this game... -_-

Words can't describe how I feel, right now...

Count me in, my good sir. I'll bring a Wii, if Holy isn't already past the border, in Mexico with it. -_-
Er, about that, we may not be at the weekly >.<

Playoffs johns.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
OK ppl smashfest at my place on thursday. I have 3 tvs and 2 are prtty small so if u want bigger tvs bring ur own ^^. We can have 1 melee setup (likeany1 is gonna play it anyway -.-) and the rest will be brawl and brawl+ and watever the *** vbrawl is. Also i dun have a wii or ssbb so u guys would have to bring that too. I can have about 19 people come here which is more than enough im guessing.
-Kev! +wii? (+ mm !!! ill win another .50$)
-my friend (vek) (maybe) + melee setup so we'll have 2 melee setups o: not sure we'll use it.
-my friend#2 (kiki) (maybe) (du nworry these guys arnt like the scrub i brought last time XD)
-
-
-
. . .

Also getting here is prtty easy. All you have to do is take a bus to Terminus panama brossard and then its a ~15 minute walk.
edits to come.
Lol I never knew you lived in Brossard, I can get to the Terminus Panama in under 20 mins. If swordgard goes, it wont take us more then 8 minutes. Definitevely coming.

Edit: What time can we be there? Bringing stuff.

zaf

Smash Lord
im a man of my word agora, as you can see. Very nice job btw.

Vrud, i believe i can make it, more updates i need an address so i can drive there

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
im a man of my word agora, as you can see. Very nice job btw.

Vrud, i believe i can make it, more updates i need an address so i can drive there
Give me a ride to Havoc in the hammer please zaf, m2k will be there and im sure Kage wants to go too. Its has 90 people going, this wouldnt be a waste of time. :ohwell:

zaf

Smash Lord
Give me a ride to Havoc in the hammer please zaf, m2k will be there and im sure Kage wants to go too. Its has 90 people going, this wouldnt be a waste of time. :ohwell:
does it have b+?
and who cares if m2k is going lol, he can suck my sweaty nut sack.
i dont even play brawlawl

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Er, about that, we may not be at the weekly >.<

Playoffs johns.

It was after a brawl+ tournament that I hadn't enter and I went to play you after and I beated you with samus, but then again it's been 2 months now so I may get owned by every one of you.
Oh, I still don't remember, but I guess we can play some Brawl+. Samus isn't actually bad, in my opinion.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
does it have b+?
and who cares if m2k is going lol, he can suck my sweaty nut sack.
i dont even play brawlawl
If you really love Brawl+ that much we should go to Delorted Brawl+ tournament, 40 confirmed.
Anywho, Havoc in the hammer will probably have it as a side event. Pownz is also having a smashfest the day after and thats like next to the havoc tournament.

zaf

Smash Lord
If you really love Brawl+ that much we should go to Delorted Brawl+ tournament, 40 confirmed.
Anywho, Havoc in the hammer will probably have it as a side event. Pownz is also having a smashfest the day after and thats like next to the havoc tournament.
i want to go to delorted's tourney, i will bring you to that, but i dont think i will go to havoc in the hammer. i dont play vbrawl =/

ty sg for the info lol

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
i want to go to delorted's tourney, i will bring you to that, but i dont think i will go to havoc in the hammer. i dont play vbrawl =/

ty sg for the info lol
Zaf please, this is like the biggest tournament. It will be fun :(
Montreal needs to show for this, not just me. :(
I will give you some money if I win lol, srsly I really want you to come and bring Kage, Joel and co.

I'm going to Delorted's tourney as well...

SHOTGUUUUNNNN!

<3 Zaf
I guess youll come with us for that.:)

Top Bottom